( search forums )
A Soldat Convention
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hiei
November 4, 2004, 10:21 pm
As i was on my way home from school i thought about the fact that George W. Bush became president once again and how much that makes me want to move to Canada. When i thought about moving to Canada i thought that would be awsome because i would get to meet all Soldat members that are Canadian. Than i thought of the idea of a soldat convention where as many people that could go would all find there passports and go to a certain hotel in a certain country to have a convention. At this convention we could meet all the members and find a online cafe place to play soldat. It seems a little far'fetched but if each person would pay enough for there plane tickets and there hotel stay they could basically go. So what do you guys think? Any suggestions to make it better?

Skate4Razors
November 4, 2004, 10:40 pm
Would you be paying for me?! I'd like to go!!!

no......

BManx2000
November 4, 2004, 10:56 pm
HOLY CRAP YOUR SIG IS FREAKING HUGE!

Messiah
November 4, 2004, 10:59 pm
Hmm, I personally would love to go but the only problem is $$$$$$ i dont got it. Plus where the hell would we meet?

Pulp
November 4, 2004, 11:32 pm
Take a look at this topic, Hiei : http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=16970&SearchTerms=soldat,convention

N1nj@
November 4, 2004, 11:47 pm
please, for the love of god, dont come to Canada

Urhos
November 4, 2004, 11:51 pm
I have no need to see other people playing soldat.
1st, most of them are alot younger than me.
2nd, i do not really care of the human race.

I saw a glimpse of deejii though ;Q

Hiei
November 4, 2004, 11:52 pm
........I feel so loved thank you N1nj@ ....Urhos thats just wierd are you like allergic to humans...Couch(your gonna die a virgin)

Skate4Razors
November 5, 2004, 12:00 am
umm... I think your siggy is way to big, you'll prolly get a warning...

The Geologist
November 5, 2004, 12:01 am
Way, way, way too big.

Hiei
November 5, 2004, 12:14 am
nuh uh

Duke33
November 5, 2004, 12:18 am
Money's a big problem. Secondly, most people who play are under 18, and so would need parental permission, and all that crap. Lastly, while it wouldn't be bad, who really wants to spend large amounts of money (planes and hotels are expensive) to meet people you really don't care about to do something you could do for free over the internet.

Messiah
November 5, 2004, 12:27 am
quote:Originally posted by Duke33Money's a big problem. Secondly, most people who play are under 18, and so would need parental permission, and all that crap. Lastly, while it wouldn't be bad, who really wants to spend large amounts of money (planes and hotels are expensive) to meet people you really don't care about to do something you could do for free over the internet.

Agreed, but You forgot about *School* ;O Even if they were 18 they probably got jobs or schooling.

Droopy
November 5, 2004, 1:07 pm
I, for one, would like to talk to you guys about stuff in a cafe. The problem is the money. As Duke said.

And yes, most soldat players(and forum users) are proboably below 18(including me) so this kind of stuff just isnt gona work. This only works with CS =P

Maybe if it would happen in europe...

Urhos
November 5, 2004, 1:27 pm
Hiei, I doubt thats possible coz I'm engaged and all ;Q

DT
November 5, 2004, 3:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by HieiAs i was on my way home from school i thought about the fact that George W. Bush became president once again and how much that makes me want to move to Canada. When i thought about moving to Canada i thought that would be awsome because i would get to meet all Soldat members that are Canadian. Than i thought of the idea of a soldat convention where as many people that could go would all find there passports and go to a certain hotel in a certain country to have a convention. At this convention we could meet all the members and find a online cafe place to play soldat. It seems a little far'fetched but if each person would pay enough for there plane tickets and there hotel stay they could basically go. So what do you guys think? Any suggestions to make it better?

problem is $$$ ... it always is...
don't we have like a virtual map to show where people are???

kkazican
November 5, 2004, 6:25 pm
In person I'm a bigger asshole than on the internet so I doubt anyone would really enjoy me going to the conventions. + I'm only 16 and jobless

Sithak
November 5, 2004, 6:36 pm
lol..... wow whut a great idea.. Id love to see how many people would actually go. :O

AnzX Vi3t
November 6, 2004, 2:12 am
...$$$...its the money so ye...and i dont really care bout seeing other ppl in soldat soo yeah...Just stick to soldat cuz
i dont ever think a convention would work

Boer
November 6, 2004, 4:01 pm
Well then we all just play paintball then.

Jaz
November 6, 2004, 4:47 pm
Only people that would go would be uber nerds. Sorry to say but true. I forgot, nerds and 40 year old paedo's. Ill just stay in Scotland, you wouldn't understand how I talked anyway.

Alamo
November 6, 2004, 4:52 pm
Just do it in Hamburg :) I look forward to seeing you :)

DT
November 6, 2004, 10:39 pm
mabye we should consider this when soldat grows even more...

think.tac
November 8, 2004, 12:14 am
I'm not sure anyone wants to really see what people on this forum look like. A large enough group of us could render most of Canada blind...