( search forums )
Someone I know might hack.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
DragonSlayer
November 6, 2004, 12:47 am
Hey. I've been playing Soldat for over a year but I never posted here nor even registered. Anyways, I'm glad to do that now so hi everyone. Anyways, to the business.

Anyways, I usually play with my online buddies from a certain community and there's plenty of us and so on. Anyways, some people, including me, have suspected that a certain person hacks. I won't tell name or anything but I would like to make sure that does he indeed hack or not. And in order to do so, I'd like to ask that does anyone know does such a hack/cheat/whatever exist:

Basically, everything I've noticed so far is that his usage of grenades is, well, [IMAGE]ed up. The most notable thing is that it seems like he can throw grenades faster and longer with only a little tap, which should not be possible. Secondly, he can throw them at faster rate than others. I'm pretty sure I've played enough to know that how fast you can throw grenades and how they work and there's definitely something fishy going on. Anyways, another thing is that sometimes I feel that they go into weird places, they explode in weird situations and damage you when they shouldn't damage. Anyways, all kind of stuff like that has been happening and I really need to know that is there anyone else who knows a person who has the same thing. Anyways, thanks for help in advance. :x

Jap_man
November 6, 2004, 12:51 am
You don't need to make a post about, but seeing that you're new.....
Also you should PM styx about it.

DragonSlayer
November 6, 2004, 12:59 am
quote:Originally posted by Jap_manYou don't need to make a post about, but seeing that you're new.....
Also you should PM styx about it.

From rules:
quote:You can discuss hacks, and the effects of them on Soldat, what we can do about them, etc. However, that's just as long as you don't:
Bitch about a person hacking, and go on about how much you hate them; who doesn't?

Name a server where someone was using a Hack/Trainer.

Post a demo of somebody hacking/cheating.

Post a picture of a person hacking/cheating.

Post a link to a site distributing Hacks/Cracks/Trainers/.

Name a specific person as a Hacker/Cheater.
All specific information, such as the above, about Hacks/Cracks/Trainers should be sent to Michal Marcinkowski and DNA.Styx via the Forums Private Messaging System.
I did read the rules. >:o

If I get some replies and I've more reason to suspect hacking, I'll PM and go into more detail. Or I might do that in any case. I just wanna clear this first. :x

b00stA
November 6, 2004, 1:20 am
quote:sometimes I feel that they go into weird places, they explode in weird situations and damage you when they shouldn't damage
That can be just lag, grenades getting stuck in polygons etc.
Never heard of a cheat that lets you throw grenades at full speed by only tapping the nade button (or similiar things), but who knows..

DragonSlayer
November 6, 2004, 1:24 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stAquote:sometimes I feel that they go into weird places, they explode in weird situations and damage you when they shouldn't damage
That can be just lag, grenades getting stuck in polygons etc.
Never heard of a cheat that lets you throw grenades at full speed by only tapping the nade button (or similiar things), but who knows..

Nah, I know what grenade lag is. That occurs a lot. This is something totally, totally different. You'd understand if you saw. ._.

b00stA
November 6, 2004, 1:27 am
Then try to get a demo of it and send it to Michal Marcinkowksi or DNA.styx (who will forward it to Michal anyway).

AnzX Vi3t
November 6, 2004, 2:26 am
Uhh..Are you sure its just not the rapid nade? you know...hit nade button in a way to drop ur nades rapidly? and ye..isnt it just lag?

FliesLikeABrick
November 6, 2004, 5:45 am
just get a demo of it and that will bring a swift end to this discussion

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 6, 2004, 5:58 am
Jap Man got pwned by a private :P

DNA.styx
November 6, 2004, 12:27 pm
(locked)