( search forums )
...Going Through a Tough Time...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Sprocket
November 6, 2004, 8:38 pm
i just recived a phonecall...
my grandma has cancer.
i have been with her every weekend hole my life.
I hope she'll be alright..
.............sob.........

Everyday for 14 years now, i've had a cat that belonged to me and to me alone. i have always loved him , and today he bit my sister real hard and wouldnt let go. and that was when i understood that he's getting really old.
...so... now i've decided that before it starts snowing, we have to take him to a cat's heaven.
right now, its the sadest time i've ever been trough.
14 years he's been lying in my bed sleeping when i was getting to bed.
14 years he's been waiting for me when i came home from school.
14 years he's been the greatest and whitest cat ever.
........"Wiping a tear from my eye"..........

...He Will Be Missed...

...Rest in peace.. "White Cat"

"I Have To Do My Best To Hold On To My Sanity"

*Sprocket*

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 6, 2004, 10:48 pm
There there Sprocket, here, shoot some ppl in soldat, it'll make you feel better, it works for me :P

Sprocket
November 6, 2004, 11:04 pm
ah.. i love to smell that burned flesh in the evening.. it smells like Relief..

BTW this isnt a joke.

AerialAssault
November 7, 2004, 12:25 am
you arent gonna waste a perfectly good cat are you? *licks lips*

Cookie.
November 7, 2004, 12:27 am
LOL at AA ^__^

karmazon
November 7, 2004, 1:49 am
omg your cat died, dont cry

pff what's with men these days

The Geologist
November 7, 2004, 2:02 am
Oh yes...they should all be talking about how they're going to rape their art teacher like you, right karmazon? Such a manly man you are..

karmazon
November 7, 2004, 3:02 am
YEYAH

[IMAGE]

AerialAssault
November 7, 2004, 1:43 pm
lolol n00b

Deleted User
November 7, 2004, 5:40 pm
Hahaha, emo

Btw killing your cat just because it bit your sister (who most likely went to annoy the cat first) is just dumb.

Cookie.
November 7, 2004, 10:14 pm
i would put down my cat if it bit the way he described yet i dont have cat...

_Mancer_
November 7, 2004, 11:59 pm
Sprocket is so emo.

paramud
November 8, 2004, 12:18 am
gah, this is pitiful, dont kill the cat, let it die of old age. it will be happier, and you wont have the blame for its death, you cat killer. gentleman, start your flame engines!

The Geologist
November 8, 2004, 12:27 am
What the hell are you doing here paramud.

karmazon
November 8, 2004, 1:53 am
[IMAGE] YOU PARAMUD GO AWAY

LazehBoi
November 8, 2004, 3:50 am
Paramud:
GO AWAY
GO AWAY
NOBODY LIKES YOU

--------------------------------------

I feel sorry for you Sprocket, I know what it's like to lose a kitty :(

Deleted User
November 8, 2004, 12:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.i would put down my cat if it bit the way he described yet i dont have cat...

That's just plain stupid.

Melba
November 8, 2004, 9:26 pm
[IMAGE]

your principal is a fox

paramud
November 8, 2004, 10:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2quote:Originally posted by Cookie.i would put down my cat if it bit the way he described yet i dont have cat...

That's just plain stupid.

i agree, last year, my cat bit my mom so bad, she had to use perspriction gel for the wounds. there was blood all over the kitchen floor. you think we killed him? NO, he "ran away" the next year. *cough*catnapped by the bitch nextdoor*/cough* he used to always scratch us in various ways. but we still loved him. my other cat has given me various scars, most faded, yet we still love her. so dont kill the cat.

Jaz
November 8, 2004, 10:45 pm
dont kill the cat, kill paramud. yey

Cookie.
November 8, 2004, 11:54 pm
or you could keep a pet that is nuts and bites people...

The Geologist
November 9, 2004, 12:07 am
Pfft...just because a cat bites someone means absolutely nothing in terms of its sanity. Sometimes people forget they they're keeping an animal in their house that has been trained for thousands of years to hunt and kill, to stalk, and to use the only weapons it has (i.e. it's teeth and claws). I swear...so many morons flake when their cat or dog acts out of line or shows a bit of its natural side. "Oh no, my cat bit me! Time to put the little [:-censored] down." "Gee, I wonder why the dog ate little Jimmies furry pet rodent, or why he took a sh*t in the living room when he's just living there all the time...bad dog! I'll smack you now!" People like this aren't fit to live with animals. Would you want someone stroking/petting/trying to play with you at any random time during the day, or if you were trying to relax or sleep? I highly doubt it.

Sprocket
November 9, 2004, 2:37 pm
paramud.. go die!

blackdevil0742
November 9, 2004, 2:45 pm
noo!!! don't kill the cat

Deleted User
November 9, 2004, 6:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.or you could keep a pet that is nuts and bites people...

Ahahaha, you think the cat is insane/nuts when it bites people? Let me demonstrate by drawing a little picture.

[IMAGE]

Denacke
November 9, 2004, 6:04 pm
LOL VILLE <3

bucky_brad
November 9, 2004, 6:08 pm
lol, my dog bit some kid on the face and she had to go to the hospital and bit another kid on the back of his head.

I am not sure i think he might have biten one of my mates as well. But no matter how hard a wrestle with him he never bites me, I think its cause I feed him =P.

T-Money
November 10, 2004, 11:25 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudgah, this is pitiful, dont kill the cat, let it die of old age. it will be happier, and you wont have the blame for its death, you cat killer. gentleman, start your flame engines!

What with the senility, aching joints, constant sleeping, alarming loss of weight, and increased susceptability to diseases, I think it would actually be worse to let the cat die of old age.

Sprocket
November 10, 2004, 12:24 pm
he's got 24 hours to live...

paramud
November 10, 2004, 3:23 pm
you retard, geoligist was right. its been trained to kill people since the beginning of the ice age. your lucky it didnt attack any more than that. so go screw yourself, and w/e animals you put in a gas chamber until their eyeballs popped out of their sockets... how do you sleep at night?

Sprocket
November 11, 2004, 12:51 pm
if the cat somehow is injured.. what would you do them?
moron

Deleted User
November 11, 2004, 3:05 pm
24 hours is over. Have fun with your cat's corpse.
Moron

paramud
November 11, 2004, 5:45 pm
sprocket, if its injured, TAKE IT TO A DAMN VET YOU IDIOT!

The Geologist
November 11, 2004, 7:51 pm
I repeat: What the hell are you doing here paramud.

Michal
November 12, 2004, 3:17 am
I used to have a cat... It always scratched and bit me, but who gives a sh1t, it's just a cat, it's not like it would kill me..

Anyway we had to give it away because my mom got some crazy allergic reaction to it, I would have preffered my mom to go, but whatever...

Sprocket
November 12, 2004, 11:26 am
if you dissagrees with this, then you're sukking mans wiener.

The cat WAS 14 years old, if you want to keep a cat that's 14 alive, thats torture.

PARAMUD!! YOU ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE A MOTHER******!

Deleted User
November 12, 2004, 1:11 pm
No it is not torture if the cat is not suffering. Ha

Deleted User
November 12, 2004, 6:45 pm
we had a 16 year old orange tabby with three legs, cataracts, some sort of cancer, and bowel problems. that's when you put down your cat

Chakra
November 12, 2004, 6:52 pm
..tough time...geez .. it don't get any easier luv.

paramud
November 13, 2004, 2:52 am
god, just keep the cat, and stop cencoring your words, we already have auto-cencors, jesus. and its not tortue if you give a cat a home, some food, and some water, until it dies. gassing the cat until it's eyes pop out is tortue.

frogboy
November 13, 2004, 3:07 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistI repeat: What the hell are you doing here paramud.

n00bface
November 13, 2004, 3:20 am
My cat lived to 24 years old. We didn't put it down, it didn't even suffer. 14 is nothing and I think it's stupid that you put it down for scratching you. Almost laughable if it weren't for the fact that a creature died. My grandmother's cat is 21 as well.

The Geologist
November 13, 2004, 4:33 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudgod, just keep the cat, and stop cencoring your words, we already have auto-cencors, jesus. and its not tortue if you give a cat a home, some food, and some water, until it dies. gassing the cat until it's eyes pop out is tortue.

Give us an answer damnit. What the hell are you doing back here paramud.

AerialAssault
November 13, 2004, 6:12 am
[IMAGE] hee hee. white cat.

Sprocket
November 13, 2004, 9:14 am
paramud, if you don't stop posting, i'll come down on you like
a ton'a bricks. you motherfukcer!!

Deleted User
November 13, 2004, 9:40 am
I would like to see that happen Sprocket.
While you're at it, come visit me too.

koil
November 13, 2004, 11:01 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistPfft...just because a cat bites someone means absolutely nothing in terms of its sanity. Sometimes people forget they they're keeping an animal in their house that has been trained for thousands of years to hunt and kill, to stalk, and to use the only weapons it has (i.e. it's teeth and claws). I swear...so many morons flake when their cat or dog acts out of line or shows a bit of its natural side. "Oh no, my cat bit me! Time to put the little [:-censored] down." "Gee, I wonder why the dog ate little Jimmies furry pet rodent, or why he took a sh*t in the living room when he's just living there all the time...bad dog! I'll smack you now!" People like this aren't fit to live with animals. Would you want someone stroking/petting/trying to play with you at any random time during the day, or if you were trying to relax or sleep? I highly doubt it.

the only reason the cat is(was?) alive, is because they adopted him. if they gave him life, they can take it. any way you check it, its their desicion. there is a reason why pets have owners.

(i feel its a tad useless to mention, that i wont kill my dog if she'll scratch, bite, or piss on me. heck, i might even enjoy it. some people wont, and its their choice, not ours)

and leave paramud alone, ya fukin trollers. god knows i've seen some of you who did the exact thing (the "i quit" trick, originally preformed by M), yet no one remembers it, because no one cares about you (except the rest of your specie).

frogboy
November 13, 2004, 11:31 am
koil, we're only trying to make him leave again because he is like, worse than M... at least M had the InterMface that we could laugh at...

Sprocket
November 13, 2004, 11:46 am
The cat is gone.. so lock this topic already!

Deleted User
November 13, 2004, 11:48 am
No, it's bash pit so it isn't going to get locked.

Jello
November 13, 2004, 5:41 pm
Man...those cats. You know how some people have those little toys that they play with their cats with? Like some fake mice or something? I use my hand. It's the best. That cat bites the hell out of me. It improves your reflexes to have to pull your hand away before it gets scratched off.
And I'm sorry about your grandma too. That sucks

Sprocket
November 13, 2004, 7:15 pm
it sure does, but there's still hope.
you CAN outsmart cancer right?

paramud
November 13, 2004, 7:22 pm
ah, the reason why you are bothering. tis also the reason why i am still here bothering you.

Sprocket
November 13, 2004, 7:27 pm
i'm starting to dislike you.
that's because i think you here just to [IMAGE] with people.

paramud
November 13, 2004, 7:40 pm
you've only started disliking me now?
wow, new record...

Sprocket
November 13, 2004, 7:47 pm
what's your problem?
can you answer that without being an Ass?

paramud
November 13, 2004, 9:04 pm
no i cant, and i dont have any of YOUR problems, so i figure im just about alright.

frogboy
November 13, 2004, 9:21 pm

Go away.

Sprocket
November 13, 2004, 10:40 pm
You are a Nigger. you will always be an ass hole. you might aswell be a white nigger.
everyone hates you and if you dont stop [IMAGE]ing with me, i will Make Fun Of you so much that you balls drop of. but i doubt you have any, you girl pussy.
i dont care what happens to me.
you are one sorry ass son of a b1tch..

EDIT: i wrote a song\poem

"PARAMUD SUX" by Sprocket

We dont like paramud, atleast not anymore.
Cause he sux!!

The end

Deleted User
November 13, 2004, 10:42 pm
You are going to pm him? That is soo scary and threattening, Sprocket.

Sprocket
November 13, 2004, 10:51 pm
there, ya' happy?

The Geologist
November 13, 2004, 10:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by koil

the only reason the cat is(was?) alive, is because they adopted him. if they gave him life, they can take it. any way you check it, its their desicion. there is a reason why pets have owners.

(i feel its a tad useless to mention, that i wont kill my dog if she'll scratch, bite, or piss on me. heck, i might even enjoy it. some people wont, and its their choice, not ours)

They never gave that cat life. If they adopted it, they adopted it and gave it a home, to continue living. They never gave it life. There's a world of difference. In the same sense there is a large difference between putting an animal down for biting you, and putting it down because it's in severe pain..

And ah...you've never seen me pull that "I quit" crap. :) So I'll continue to talk to para, thank ya very much.

Famine
November 14, 2004, 12:53 am
quote:gah, this is pitiful, dont kill the cat, let it die of old age. it will be happier, and you wont have the blame for its death, you cat killer

Because dying of a sickness that causes seizures or some [IMAGE] like that is so fun.

Hitman
November 14, 2004, 1:45 am
quote:Originally posted by SprocketYou are a Nigger. you will always be an ass hole. you might aswell be a white nigger.
everyone hates you and if you dont stop [IMAGE]ing with me, i will Make Fun Of you so much that you balls drop of. but i doubt you have any, you girl pussy.

EDIT: i wrote a song\poem

"PARAMUD SUX" by Sprocket

We dont like paramud, atleast not anymore.
Cause he sux!!

The end
Wow...you are just...[IMAGE]ed up..

Sprocket
November 14, 2004, 9:01 am
i know, im realy [IMAGE]ed

Deleted User
November 14, 2004, 9:32 am
*snicker*

Drama
November 14, 2004, 1:07 pm
My cat almost attacked my face but i used my über matrix barret reflexes and avoided it. it was fun after all. now he is dead

paramud
November 14, 2004, 4:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by SprocketYou are a Nigger. you will always be an ass hole. you might aswell be a white nigger.

wow, i thought you only had broken copyright laws, posted spam, and spelled "sucks" as "sux". but now i find out that youre a racist! and you say im a sorry S.O.B.

Will
November 14, 2004, 5:19 pm
my fish = fun, my next door neighbors cat = fooked up

my next door neighbours cat + tries to eat my fish = ONE DEAD CAT

srry i dont know what is [IMAGE]s name that has to do with anything but there

(Sprocket sorry bout youre Grandma and your cat, my grandma passed away 3 years ago)