( search forums )
Pistoller mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
November 7, 2004, 5:19 am
This mod changes Desert Eagles and USSOCOMs places..

www.freewebs.com/dohhod
There are screens too..

The Geologist
November 7, 2004, 5:24 am
OMG...the Socom is where the Deagles were! Can't..figure..it out..too..confusing...

Seriously though...this is a pretty weak mod. Change the damn guns, don't just change their places. Can we say useless?

Deleted User
November 7, 2004, 5:29 am
Cmon man.. this was the thing.. Changing guns places.. im not changing the GUNS.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns.. places.. not guns..

The Geologist
November 7, 2004, 5:33 am
Not exactly a hard idea to grasp. But it's still a useless one. It'd be like switching the AK with the Minimi. Can you come up with a good mod for once? A good mod that is original, and not ripped off or anything?

BManx2000
November 7, 2004, 3:42 pm
I doubt it. That would take, like, too much time.

Hercule Poirot
November 7, 2004, 3:49 pm
spurg stop making these useless mods like this no one really cares if you just change position of 2 guns when you need to change like whole gun(s) look before you can call it a mod...

Alamo
November 7, 2004, 4:08 pm
urg i agree with everyone except spurg... you just spam everything with your so-called 'mods'

achan1989
November 8, 2004, 8:41 pm
what was the point of that? do you actually visualise a point to anything or do you just do things on impulse?

Deleted User
November 9, 2004, 8:09 pm
wtf
when i clik on link: his pizza mod :S

blackdevil0742
November 9, 2004, 8:21 pm
make mods we can use

BManx2000
November 9, 2004, 10:36 pm
I think he doesn't bother making more than one page on his freewebs site, or doesn't know how.