( search forums )
T-Money's FIRST (decent) MOD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
T-Money
November 7, 2004, 7:06 am
Hey guys, this is my first mod that has turned out ok so far. I know it's only three guns, but I just wanted to get some feedback and reactions as to the quality so I can get some hints before I go ahead with the rest of the mod.

The three guns replaced will be as follows:

SPAS-12 = Benelli M4 Pistol Grip
Ruger-77 = Benelli Super Black Eagle II
Barret M82 = Barret M99

I don't really have a theme for my mod, I'm just using super-modern weapons that aren't used as commonly as some others. My grandfather owns a SBEII and I have used it so that gun I know is very accurate. The other guns I am not so sure of, and that is why I have posted this up. Any way, without further ado, here are the screens.

EDIT: Sorry for the [:-censored] screens.

[URL]
[URL]
[URL]
[URL]
[URL]

And the dowload (for those of you who will actually try it):

[URL]

EDIT: Forgot weaponnames.txt. Correct version is now up.

Please, try this out. I would greatly appreciate any feedback. I know I can trust the community here at the forums to be brutally honest.

Thanks to Meandor for the host.

The Geologist
November 7, 2004, 7:43 am
Looks good for a first mod :D Barrett looks a little funky...but all in all I hafta say good job.

T-Money
November 7, 2004, 8:12 am
Yeh I know the Barrett needs a little extra work. Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad it looks ok.

CHE_guevara
November 7, 2004, 8:39 am
This mod is ok...

papasurf31
November 7, 2004, 2:23 pm
Mod more weapons. Not bad so far. Work on shading the wooden stock on the SBEII.

N1nj@
November 7, 2004, 5:29 pm
next time don't use bmp as the screenshots..

AWH_ReApEr
November 7, 2004, 8:20 pm
Not too shabby. Good job. Just convert the screens to PNG next time.