( search forums )
Madness Interactive Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
BManx2000
November 8, 2004, 3:11 pm
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

This mod changes the weapons, interface, and gostek to look like madness interactive. Changes to gostek are:
Helmet - Smith Glasses
Hat - Sheriff Hat
Normal Hair - Bandana
Mohawk - different mohawk
Mr. T - Jesus
Dreadlocks - Smith Hair

Download here:
http://www.soldatworld.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=bWFkbmVzc19tb2Quemlw

Teh Panda
November 8, 2004, 3:19 pm
Weapons: too big. Gostek: gj, but could be a little bit better.

STEELIX
November 8, 2004, 3:19 pm
weeee madness, I love that game :D

Deleted User
November 8, 2004, 3:45 pm
Great mod, I don't really like how the RPG goes over the border of the menu thingy.

damnnation
November 8, 2004, 4:21 pm
there are 2shotguns in madness but i don't know the name of the other one but could you also make the textures look like madness??

Sam
November 8, 2004, 6:05 pm
wow very nice, although you could change the sizes of the weapons so they dont touch. To overcome the RPG overlapping at the bottom just increase the background height.

BManx2000
November 8, 2004, 7:45 pm
Making back.bmp larger has unwanted side effects, like making the top of the secondary weapons part overlap with the bottom of the primary weapons part, and making the top part of the bullet time letterbox thing larger. So, no. Also, the weapons are supposed to be oversized, because they're like that in madness interactive.

papasurf31
November 8, 2004, 9:39 pm
I thought the CQB was an MP5-K. Nice mod too. Some of these weapons really could be better though.

BTW - The CQB overlaps the M-16. Just move the images down a bit.

BManx2000
November 8, 2004, 10:33 pm
I took the names from the readme, so blame Krinkels or whoever wrote it.

KnOt
November 8, 2004, 11:01 pm
I love the gostek..

SERIAL KILLeR
November 8, 2004, 11:46 pm
Nice mod.
The gostek looks really nice with my green face color, it makes me look like the zombies.

Rhombus
November 9, 2004, 7:24 am
I like it, but the guns look a bit wrong to me. For example the shotgun, where you hold it (left of trigger) I think that looks weird. neway im dlin now, cuz i love it.

Messiah
November 9, 2004, 2:26 pm
Nice mod :) But weapons a lil bit to Robotish, But still very nice gj ;)

MisterX
November 9, 2004, 3:55 pm
Pwnageous :o I'll download it soon.

[Edit]
Ok, its nice, but it has some few but big problems. 1. The weapons ingame are too big. Even if its like in the flashs and the game, in CTF you can't really see if a player is in the Red or the Blue Team. 2. Some weapons ingame are held completely wrong. For example CBQ is set too high, Steyr too low.
If there's a good way to fix both this could be really, really nice mod.

Deleted User
November 9, 2004, 5:11 pm
Also, the minigun is wayyy too big. Its quite small in the original game.

Sam
November 9, 2004, 7:10 pm
whats the original game? is it free?

BManx2000
November 9, 2004, 7:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by MisterXPwnageous :o I'll download it soon.

[Edit]
Ok, its nice, but it has some few but big problems. 1. The weapons ingame are too big. Even if its like in the flashs and the game, in CTF you can't really see if a player is in the Red or the Blue Team. 2. Some weapons ingame are held completely wrong. For example CBQ is set too high, Steyr too low.
If there's a good way to fix both this could be really, really nice mod.

I can't really fix the positioning of the weapons, but I could make them smaller. Unfortunately it's hard to make the weapons small with a black outline around them. Should I keep the outline or get rid of it? Also, not being able to see the team colors is more a side effect of there being no arms.

N1nj@
November 9, 2004, 8:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Samwhats the original game? is it free?
Same as the title of the mod. And yes, it is free.

and to BManx, you can take out the black outline first, then resize, then put outline back on again.

Shivorken
November 18, 2004, 6:31 am
Most of the weapons in this mod looks like it has been directly copied from the internet game gangstawars :P

Hercule Poirot
November 18, 2004, 8:50 am
so what it still looks great :)

Teh Panda
November 18, 2004, 8:54 am
Gangstawars _IS_ Madness copy.

DeMonIc
November 18, 2004, 7:33 pm
I like the mod.
By the way, the guy who made Madness Interactive is a member of this community, he plays soldat, and I think BmanX kinda flamed him in his thread...he haven't posted since.

Deleted User
November 18, 2004, 8:14 pm
He didn't make Madness Interactive, he made mods for it and was gfx artist of gangsta war. (Some sucky game that looks a bit like Madness Interactive)

blackdevil0742
November 19, 2004, 11:03 am
nice mod
dls when i'm home

AnzX Vi3t
November 20, 2004, 2:31 am
Not bad..Weps too big...thoguh

Skate4Razors
November 20, 2004, 2:55 am
I don't like any of it, it's not my style. The mod is good though, may need a little bit of editing, but good.

Messiah
November 20, 2004, 4:14 pm
Nice mod, but it could use some color lol.

LazehBoi
November 20, 2004, 5:01 pm
Gasp... I just downloaded a Madness mod today... (Matrix Rayne = ownage).
I was also looking for a mod... Kekeke... Looks secksy.