( search forums )
SML!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
tntnik
November 8, 2004, 10:18 pm
i guess its the most appropriate place to post this, but who knows...
anyway, i was away for a while cuz of school and all that, but now its a bit easier...
so, to the point, no one really goes to the SML forums, except of me, soulsnipa and rarly some other members,i found out that many of SML people are posting here, so umm... its for u! START POSTING THERE AGAIN PLZ!

grand_diablo
November 8, 2004, 10:38 pm
This is actually in the wrong forum and should be in the SML thread in the New Maps forum. But for SML's sake, I'll let it stay here ;)

Go people, and also contribute to SML. Thats the place to find good mappers/help and an entire mapping community apart from these forums ;)

tntnik
November 9, 2004, 2:43 am
:D lol, thx man

Elephant_Hunter
November 9, 2004, 3:11 am
I am still a very active member in SML.

FliesLikeABrick
November 9, 2004, 3:21 am
i think there may be some more interest in SML once the SML soldat servers get some attention.

Hercule Poirot
November 9, 2004, 6:49 am
1 man mapping "team" is best :)

Skate4Razors
November 9, 2004, 11:31 am
TNT, you forgot to put my name in your listy thingy. We are very active, and you were away for a few months! Elephant, Soul, and ME were the only ones posting in SML. I think everyone just took a break...

tntnik
November 9, 2004, 9:54 pm
yea i know, sorry man :D i exaturated a bit to get ppl's attention :)
yes, as i said i was to busy with school and such, but now im taking a break :) Right now its almost like a desert on the forums...
btw it think all the SML servers except mine r down.. well i cant see them in soldat

Soulsnipa
November 10, 2004, 2:34 am
I challenge you hercule :P lol

Hercule Poirot
November 10, 2004, 9:02 am
m00! challenge me to what map making? :Q

Skate4Razors
November 14, 2004, 3:10 pm
It's good that your trying to advertise Nik! And I know you were gone, but I also had school and work and stuff. I still have school and crap, that's why I'm not making so many maps anymore.

Soulsnipa
November 18, 2004, 6:38 pm
yes that was my challenge :)