( search forums )
im wondering what you eat today....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
November 9, 2004, 6:10 pm
iv had a twix bar and some fruity pebbles

Zero72
November 9, 2004, 6:23 pm
I just finished eating a Kraft crackers-and-processeed-artificial-cheese-food snack, and now I'm going to eat some potato chips. Lay's. Sour cream and onion flavor. Though I usually prefer salt and vinegar.

LumpyFerret
November 9, 2004, 6:34 pm
i eat children

Zero72
November 9, 2004, 6:37 pm
I just ate a couple of cookies. The chips were too strong. Normally, that's a good thing, but in the case of sour cream and onion, you really only want so much.

The Geologist
November 9, 2004, 7:16 pm
When I get back from classes I'm making porkchops, over a bed of rice, with a salad and stuff..yum.

DT
November 9, 2004, 7:50 pm
Ravioli... DUH

Liber_Lupus
November 9, 2004, 8:01 pm
few sandwiches, one chocolate bun, chocolate, 0,5l juice drink, few warm sandwiches.

Meandor
November 9, 2004, 8:36 pm
I ate Urhos' babies because he ate mine ;(

Chakra
November 9, 2004, 8:44 pm
For breakfast: Quarter pounder beef burger (for the protein),grilled to remove most fat.

Lunch: Muesli (for concetrated carbohydrates to instill me with energy for the following hours)

Dinner: Tomato and Bacon pasta bake (long digestion which lasts overnight, giving a release of energy upon waking)

...and 3 cappucino's...

..alright i'm gay ¬_¬

n00bface
November 9, 2004, 10:24 pm
Yay now we can kiss without you feeling unfortable.
I had pirouettes, twix bars and chicken for breakfast. With Vanilla Coke.

BManx2000
November 9, 2004, 10:39 pm
Teh fek is "unfortable"?

Michal
November 9, 2004, 11:02 pm
I had 2 pieces of bread with butter for breakfast, 3 pieces of bread with butter, salami, and cheese for lunch with 3/4 of a green pepper.

karmazon
November 9, 2004, 11:24 pm
pussy

n00bface
November 9, 2004, 11:25 pm
unfortable is a new slang word for uncomfortable. kind of like how instead of '[IMAGE]' we say 'fek', and instead of 'The' we say 'Teh'.

Messiah
November 10, 2004, 12:05 am
I had rice and some stewwwww, and chile mmmmMmmmmMmmmm

Famine
November 10, 2004, 12:25 am
quote:for concetrated carbohydrates to instill me with energy for the following hours)

Carbs give you energ yes, but make you sleepy after you eat.

Magniitude
November 10, 2004, 12:29 am
i ate about 10 Laffy Taffys. Mmmmmm.....

Deleted User
November 10, 2004, 12:47 am
well, i woke up at 5:30, i drank in some of my saliva and mucus, then around 6 after i took a shower, i drank a glass of orange juice mixed with my urine, around 6:30, i had a pack of gum and i swallowed it all(yes with a wrapper), around 12:30, during my lunch period, i didnt go to the cafeteria, instead i went to the teachers lounge and ate my english teacher, after eating her, i drank some water, around 3:00 i had a pack of potato chips, around 4:30 when i got home, i had to crap out the teacher i ate, and since i was incredibally hungry, i ate the crap(trust me your crap has a lot of minerals and nutrients).. around 6:30, i ate a whole bowl of Poop(minerals and nutrients) mixed with some ranch dipping sauce, around 7:30 i ate dinner, yes a whole box of Horses Poop(mmm minerals and nutrients). and thats it so far...

all the rest of you eat such wierd stuff...

Milkman Dan
November 10, 2004, 4:32 am
i had:

Milk for breakfast.... ... shut up...
Meat for lunch
i had a bottle of V and some starburst quirts and nerds rope. what?
and for dinner i think im having chicken

oh and i've been sniffing this aromapod all day i dont know if that counts, i think im addicted.

Social Poison
November 10, 2004, 5:18 am
A bowl of Life Cereal (w/ 1% reduced fat milk)
2 Nutter Butter bars
1 can of Cream Soda
1 Coke/Cherry slurpee

Alamo
November 10, 2004, 11:43 am
I ate nothing for breakfast but took 2 buns to school (with somekind of milk cream). Now, in my 'lunch period' (we normally don't have one, but i have 2 free hours today) i made me some instant noodles with lots of Sambal Oelek, Chili and Tabasco. I eat chocolate cream afterwards (and experimented with tabasco... delicious, seriously). And now i eat some cookies. I feel very 'unfortable' in my stomach... too much spices :(

Camping_Carl2
November 10, 2004, 3:06 pm
Well i fixed me some cream chip beef on toast ;D

tasted like crap

palloco
November 10, 2004, 5:50 pm
I eat chourizos, hah, no english translation for this.

Zero72
November 10, 2004, 6:15 pm
I just sat down with a glass of caffeine free generic cola, though I would prefer caffeinated generic cola, or even more so, caffeinated non-generic cola, and even more so, Pepsi. And a couple more processed artificial cheese-food and cracker snacks. After I have eaten these, I will most likely still be hungry, and I don't know what I plan on doing about that.

Riveting, huh?

zoldat
November 10, 2004, 6:35 pm
I ate 4 tyres

Droopy
November 10, 2004, 7:07 pm
PIE!!!!

Offtopic: Zoldat... Good work on the sig ;D;D;D

ThaD
November 10, 2004, 7:53 pm
bigos mmm :)

Michal
November 10, 2004, 9:10 pm
I had 2 pieces of stale bread with butter for breakfast with some fruity gummy candy, 3 pieces of stale bread with butter, salami, and cheese for lunch with 3/4 of a yellow pepper.

Flatline
November 11, 2004, 1:13 am
I ate a bag of red hot chips when I woke up, the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast, with some 7/11 chocolate milk, then later some greasy school cafeteria pizza and then for dinner some new york strip steak and a baked potato, yummy