( search forums )
Accused of hacking
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Darkfist007
November 11, 2004, 10:08 pm
I keep geting accused of hacking becasue I can shoot people standing still, moving slowly, flying in straight lines, or crouched "hidden" behind boxes.
I have been banned from one of the best CTF for those reasons. I think some of you people need to learn whats skill, lag, or hacks. I have never touched a hack and never intend on it.
My "hack" shots:
Guys throwing a grenade at an AFKer, and missing, I shoot him and he says Im using an aim hack.
Guy jumps and hovers in the air, Im crouched, I shoot off his head, "Hes hacking!!1"
Guys "hidden" behind a box by the flag on kampf, I throw a nade, it blows up on the box, "HACKER!!!"
Guys standing still shooting at my teammate with an auto, my team mate is still, I shoot him "HACKER!"
Me and some guy vs 4, at some points it was 7 people, 68 points to 28 deaths. 1 flag cap when there were 6 people vs me and the other guy. I counted the # of times they spawnkilled me 15.
Its not like people may have some skill in a game, so they must be hacking if they have more then 5:3 for points. If you see someone with a barret crouch and aim at you, chances are they know how to use the gun. Im good with my guns, Im sure other people are too, get used to it.
Stop thinking that your the best and unstopable, your not.

Shyo
November 11, 2004, 10:11 pm
cant be a good server then.

Darkfist007
November 11, 2004, 10:14 pm
It is a fairly good one but some people are just stupid. Most of those were from one server yesterday. They teryed to kick me 12 times, not a single time did it go through. >.<

_Mancer_
November 11, 2004, 10:15 pm
You arent alone.

T-Money
November 12, 2004, 1:06 am
yeah i got banned from iinet #1 because i did the back-shooting barret thing several times....some people are just stupid. If they're willing to set you up for a stupid reason to ban you, obviously they're not worth playing with. Find a better server.

Yin_Starrunner
November 12, 2004, 1:13 am
take it as a compliment

FliesLikeABrick
November 12, 2004, 5:15 am
There isn't much to say... soldat is dominated by power-hungry 14 year olds who think they are on top of the food chain. Follow the link in the middle of my sig if you want a good server where you won't be criticized for being one of the best.

Jap_man
November 12, 2004, 6:23 am
Happens to everyone, live with it.

Unlucky 13
November 12, 2004, 7:23 am
Or under 12 year olds that cant take a loss from a GAME. FFS! Live a life not a game!

Anyway, if it does happen people on my team/ the forums reverse it.

*ponders why everyone from the forums think i am 'god' when they/i go on a server* It is really annoying!

Social Poison
November 12, 2004, 8:29 am
*chuckles at Flies Like a Brick's shameless plug*

November 12, 2004, 8:47 am
quote:They teryed to kick me 12 times, not a single time did it go through. >.<
HACKER!!1

_Mancer_
November 12, 2004, 7:38 pm
If someone calls you a hacker, and you arent, it is a compliment, because it means your better than the hax!11

damnnation
November 12, 2004, 7:56 pm
yes ive also got banned on some good servers for saying that i cheat but i don't yesterday ive played against a cheater and he was loosing (he was using speedhack and he said he programmed cheats himself ive got a screenshot and demo of it)

Spectral
November 12, 2004, 10:43 pm
being accused of hax is a nice form of flattery

DaedalusXP
November 14, 2004, 9:17 pm
Yeah, happened to me too.
I was playing with some friends which are kind of noobs and they don't know advanced moves like, oh i don't know, moving horizontally while jetting?

This happens almost everytime i play with them:
I stand on a random platform with the barret, someone jets up,they get sniped, "omg u hacker"
Also once while i was fleeing i fired off a random m79 shell and got a kill and guess what "omg u are hacking"

They don't play online so i can't wait to see what happens when they do!

yournamehere
November 15, 2004, 1:01 am
i have been called hacker several times, mostly when i throw a knife into someone :P

Will
November 15, 2004, 11:58 am
lol, i love being called a hacker. Its so fun to keep hunting down the person who called you it, so that they accuse you more

*BANG* ARGH HACKER SHOT ME IN THE HEAD WITH A BARRET, THAT MUST MEAN HE IS A HACKER!

DT
November 15, 2004, 7:12 pm
so the question did you hack? and if no thiers no reason to ban or boot you but.. we don't always know that...

wormdundee
November 16, 2004, 12:36 am
yeh man, that pisses me off when people votekick you for winning

i was on BR DM #1 i think it was, i was winning by...15 or something, and of course, "oh wormdundee is cheating, votekick", so the little box pops up and i thought there was no way in hell it would go through

and then it did, god, people suck ass

Deleted User
November 16, 2004, 2:32 am
I know how you feel Darkfist..I recently got banned from my favorite rambo server because none of them got a single kill. I'm not a god at rambo, but these people just sucked, so they all started a vote-kick on me and I accidentially hit F12 instead of F11 and banned myself...bah..

AerialAssault
November 19, 2004, 11:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickThere isn't much to say... soldat is dominated by power-hungry 14 year olds who think they are on top of the food chain. Follow the link in the middle of my sig if you want a good server where you won't be criticized for being one of the best.
i resent that, as i am 14.

Magniitude
November 20, 2004, 12:48 am
I'm 13 and im not power hungry. I just think of it as there are people who are better than me and i have ways to go to be able to compete with them :)

3rd_account
November 20, 2004, 12:54 am
I have played this game for years and never heard of any hack that gives you better aiming. So when someone shoots you and you die, I know it wasn't a hacker because there is no such hack as far as I know.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
November 22, 2004, 9:42 pm
Some Guy accused me of hacking just because he sucks. So there are people who just try to accuse you of hacking because of their own weakness.

Azalraku
November 26, 2004, 9:24 pm
fear is a great motivator. i say it shows that ouy're a really good player. i used to get accused of hacking playing mechwarrior3, but it's kinda suspisious when only one of two people accuse you.

Dathker
November 28, 2004, 6:10 am
i must admit.... not that i hack for soldat... but i do for counter strike and acctually it does help :/.... like the day after i was playin around with teh hax i was getting hs glore 88% hs :)

but otherwise... when someone say aim bot/ aim hack on soldat... be like "THERE IS NO [IMAGE]IN N00B GET A LIFE!!!"

Chakra
November 28, 2004, 8:07 am
..rather bizarre principles there Dathker..

I was accused of hacking today by someone who was so disgusted by my 'l33t sk1LLz' that he left the server. ...just thought i'd mention it.

DT
November 28, 2004, 9:38 am
heh he though l33t ment a hacking word... ha what a loser...