( search forums )
Rambow Match Improvements
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
__SnoOpy__
November 12, 2004, 12:14 am
- Try make the rambow hat steady ( so it won't fall off )
:Often it's hard to tell the rambow when his hat fall off

- Kill non-bower more tban 5 times when someone else have the bow = Auto ban
:Often there is, I don't know wtf they are thinking, n00bs that think it's Deathmatch. And they still don't realise even they don't gain points ( argh )

Yin_Starrunner
November 12, 2004, 12:21 am
well, the first suggestion.... I don't really understand (as i dont play rambomatch alot). But the Rambo carries around a big [IMAGE]ing bow, dude. How hard is he to find?

There's a problem with the second suggestion (which has been suggested before). If you see someone going for the bow, are you jsut gonna sit there and let him have it? NO! You kill him and grab the bow for yourself. You see the problem with that now, don't you?

kkazican
November 12, 2004, 2:05 am
your gramatical skills are impeccable. Also the idea of killing a non-rambo person has already been suggested. Who cares about the hat anyway because as yin said he is carrying an enormous bow.

__SnoOpy__
November 12, 2004, 4:47 am
First of all, before you "correct", look at your own ;)
Plus it's very disrepectful ( n00b ), when your speaking at things that is not related to the topic.
---

You two obviously don't play rambow match
When the rambow is without hat, it cause confusions ( Especially when there is a lot peoples ). If the hat can be kept on always, then less n00b will think that they are playing DM.

My point is, to exaggerate the "Rambow" by keeping the hat on always ( Or it falls way too often ). Also, maybe improve its "gear". ( More recognizable )
The bow is not greatly clear in fast-moving combat. I'm not concerned with it however, this suggestion is for n00bs who couldn'ttell who the rambow is.

I know similar things have been suggested before, so let's stop here. :)
Do not reply.

DT
November 12, 2004, 3:15 pm
rambo does have a hat... hes got kick egg headbang

Yin_Starrunner
November 12, 2004, 8:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by kkazicanyour gramatical skills are impeccable. Also the idea of killing a non-rambo person has already been suggested. Who cares about the hat anyway because as yin said he is carrying an enormous bow.

Gee, thanks for the compliment! I feel good now :)

EDIT: I just went into rambo mode with some bots. I never thought it was unclear who the rambo was. As for the hat, I think it makes little difference. You could wear a red helmet to almost the same effect. And the whole reason you made this suggestion was to help noobs, right? Well keeping the hat on isn't just gonna tell them "kill this guy!"

When you go around looking for the rambo, you don't go around looking for the red hat, you go around looking for the big [IMAGE]ing bow! As for you saying I don't play rambomatch, that is a lie. I DO play rambomatch, just not as much as I play other modes. YES, I do know how annoying the noobs are. YES, I agree something must be done about it. But NO, I dont think keeping a red hat on the rambo guy is going to help anybody significantly enough to justify the time it takes to implement (In other words, i think its worthless)! Sorry if I sound like an ass.

papasurf31
November 14, 2004, 1:11 am
Why don't you just make it so that, when someone has the rambo bow, everyone else can't hurt each other, so they can't get kills. They would be forced to attack the Rambo dude. Now stop arguing.

Yin_Starrunner
November 15, 2004, 5:27 pm
Hey, that sounds pretty interessting, but again, you want to kill the guy going after the bow... Maybe if noone had the bow, ppl could kill each other...