( search forums )
Banned at servers for no reason
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Green Barret
November 14, 2004, 5:31 am
ARRRRRRGGGGGGG! WTF! I i'm so frustrated! I've been banned on 2 good servers for no reason! I didn't lag, I didn't cheat, I didn't spawnkill I didn't do anything wrong!! Now why did I get banned on them. They are large servers, and i don't get why i got kicked on them. Jesus! I've never been more angry.. I just don't get it!

^Sorry about that... I'm really angry! I was wondering how i could get back on those servers. I didn't do anything bad and for no reason they vote me out!
Yes I know this has been posted before, but its not being fixed at all!
The only servers i can play are US or Euro servers, and I live in Korea so its going to lag really bad in there. This game is getting ruined because of these guys who ban for no reason. And it wasn't the admin, it was the players that did it.
Yes, the voting system is greater than before(which you couldn't really vote on anything) but its being abused by these morons.
I would really really thank you server admins if you could make the percentage on voting before kick really high. This would reduce the number of wrongly done banning that lots of people(like me!) are experiencing.
And is there a way to fix this wrong banning? I have no where to play now, for no reason!

DT
November 14, 2004, 5:45 am
I killed the admin 5 times in a row without him getting me and got banned too

and players ban me to... weaklings

Skate4Razors
November 14, 2004, 5:46 am
You can't really, unless you know who the admin of the server was. If you know the server name and stuff, post the info. I'm sorry to say, but I think you may be screwed...

DT
November 14, 2004, 5:51 am
we should know who the admins are... like a command
/IDADMIN
that would work...

Green Barret
November 14, 2004, 5:58 am
Thank you all for replying so fast.
The server names are: liss's games and [Sh-it] CtF Public

Oh, and I knew who the admin was because he said he was the admin. And he said it by Server Message.
I said above that the players banned me, not the admin... for no reason(maybe i was too good.. i sayed top for 3 rounds in a row then got kicked).
I agree with being able to ID the admins. It would be good to know who kicks for no reason

EDIT: Yay! I got the e-mail of one of the servers!

Jap_man
November 14, 2004, 6:35 am
Green Barret, it happens to everybody, dont get so worked up about it.

Element_101
November 14, 2004, 8:38 am
I know the feeling, When I used to play CS a lot there was this server SNAK I played on a lot, then one day a admin accidently banned me when he was trying to ban someone else...

I located there offical site, got his addy told him what had happened and he unbanned me.

Chakra
November 14, 2004, 12:03 pm
Where the hell are you guys playing? i've yet to be kicked or vote kicked or anything...only people I see booted are repetitive campers and minigun surfers.

Element_101
November 15, 2004, 10:17 am
Were playing on earth Chakra, happens in many servers. What server do you play on?

Skate4Razors
November 15, 2004, 11:25 am
quote:Originally posted by DTwe should know who the admins are... like a command
/IDADMIN
that would work...

Put that in suggestions, that would kick acc!

bintz2000
November 15, 2004, 4:09 pm
You can vote kicked/banned easily cause the default vote percent is 33. Server admins should make it higher

Liber_Lupus
November 15, 2004, 4:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by ChakraWhere the hell are you guys playing? i've yet to be kicked or vote kicked or anything...only people I see booted are repetitive campers and minigun surfers.

Same here. I've played in diffrent public servers alot (dm, inf, ctf).

Jello
November 16, 2004, 10:57 pm
Getting vote kicked sucks man, I agree. No clue why you've got banned, but its happend to me too. One noob admin accused me of using bullet hacks and just banned me. Other times I've been vote kicked for no good reason exept for being in first place for a few rounds. Your name suggests that you might be a barret user (Green Barret) so they may have banned you cause they don't like barrets...who knows?
I don't know of any way to get back on the servers...

grand_diablo
November 16, 2004, 11:08 pm
mmh Ive survived 2 kickvotings so far, while those who deserve it most likely get kicked. Btw. it starts being very funny, when people try to kickvote you without knowing that you are admin of the server ^^

Skate4Razors
November 17, 2004, 12:38 am
Yeah, that happens to me when I put up my crappy server. They think I hack because of the, "Push effect." It's really funny when I say I'm the admin you twit! =^)

Spectral
November 17, 2004, 6:12 am
meh i was playing today at u13 and the kickvote didnt work against a speedhacker, probably because of the several noobs at the server. fortunately he got ping-booted

nazikilla
November 20, 2004, 4:36 am
i get kicked as well. i very rarely get banned though. i get kick voted alot though. it rarely works however. but what disturbs me is the fact that only 33% need to vote. thats not good, it needs to be 50% or higher. i really hate it when idiots try to vote-kick me for dumb reasons or no reasons at all. but it happens to almost every player. its just the fact that idiots play soldat.

Icarius
November 20, 2004, 6:57 am
People do try and vote good players off, I've seen it a number of times......

T-Money
November 20, 2004, 7:23 am
Um.....does anyone know who the admins at iinet soldat servers are? Just while we're already in a thread that follows this....thread...because I've been banned on their CTF #1, and their INF #4, which is strange because I've never played on it before. I don't have a reputation as a hacker, cheater, spammer, etc etc. I have, however, been voted off several servers because of ping or noob bitches who can't handle getting shot.

Anyway, if anyone knows the admins of iinet, please let me know so I can plea my case.