( search forums )
Mod Preview - Crossfire Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
T-Money
November 14, 2004, 8:16 am
My first almost-complete mod. I need feedback and suggestions from the community here before I finish up with the other guns and put the final touches on the ones I already have. Heres the screen:

[[URL]

Tell me what you think. I also need a good site for sounds, preferably free, if anyone knows a good one.

Deleted User
November 14, 2004, 8:41 am
Hey, thats quite good. The guns need more detail rather than those rather flat surfaces. And I dislike the "hk" on the back of the weapons menu immensly.

T-Money
November 14, 2004, 10:12 am
Thanks for the advice. Could you help me out with how to make the guns look more detailed?

And the "HK" thing isn't mine. It was in the HK modpack which I, sadly, installed under the pretext that it was good. The only things in the pic that are mine are the guns.

Deleted User
November 14, 2004, 1:13 pm
Hope this helps.
[IMAGE]

Messiah
November 14, 2004, 4:30 pm
Hehe, nice mod :) Good Job Wheres the deagles though!?!?!?!?

T-Money
November 15, 2004, 7:02 am
It's not finished. This is a preview. I will be releasing a FULL Crossfire mod within the next week or so, so if you want it with Eagles, M79 and Minigun just check the main mods forum every few days. Ville, thanks for the example. I'll detail the guns and put up a new screen with the full mod. Messiah and Stalky, thanks for the "positive reinforcement".

EDIT: I will not be including the minigun in this mod because I despise it and I think if you want to use it, you should use a mod that makes it look ugly. D Eagles will be included, however, as will the M79. My plan at the moment looks like this..

D Eeagles- .50 cal Mk. XIX Magnum Research Desert Eagles
M79- M203

The Geologist
November 15, 2004, 8:07 am
Keep up the good work :) Makes me wish I had the time/skill to make a good mod. I'll definately be interested in seeing the finished product.