( search forums )
Worst way to die....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Magniitude
November 14, 2004, 4:07 pm
What do you think is the worst way to die??

?
November 14, 2004, 4:23 pm
Either being burnt alive or having hot steamy sex with Rossi O'Donnal

(Don't think I spelled that chicks name right....)

Liber_Lupus
November 14, 2004, 4:37 pm
Masturbating in the bathroom, falling in to the toilet and suffocate because of your cum on the floor.

damnnation
November 14, 2004, 4:39 pm
getting shopped in 2pieces and then left bleeding to dead on a road where no peaple give a [IMAGE] about anyone...

_Mancer_
November 14, 2004, 4:41 pm
Drowning.

n00bface
November 14, 2004, 4:54 pm
Being a young innocent feline of only 14 years old and accidentally biting your master, then being put to sleep.

Will
November 14, 2004, 4:59 pm
having a poo, turning round to wipe your bum when a rat jumps in and starts to eat you inside out.

AerialAssault
November 14, 2004, 6:03 pm
bitin` the curb

Deleted User
November 14, 2004, 6:16 pm
Drowning. I started drowning one time, when I was a child.

We were swimming at the local water-hole, and I jumped off a man-made walk-way above the lake to dive in (about 30 ft high or so).

When I hit the water, all the wind got knocked out of me, and I couldn't move, let alone swim.

I struggled and struggled, before I had to breathe and I started sucking in water. There's a feeling of betrayal, as you're telling your body NOT to breath and yet it tries to do so anyway, promptly drawing in breath after breath of your demise.

Let me tell you, it was the scariest moment of my life.

Skate4Razors
November 14, 2004, 6:36 pm
The worst way to die... OH OH OH! I know I know! A cat rips your eyes out because you picked it up. Then it starts ripping at you everywhere, then when you bleed to death, it pees on you... That would suck so much! :O)

Flatline
November 14, 2004, 6:46 pm
Drowning in a vat of chocolate

Michal
November 14, 2004, 6:54 pm
falling into a vat of slimy wet cold leeches :O

grand_diablo
November 14, 2004, 6:57 pm
To be honest, suffocating in a small, dark room would be horrible. Like being buried in a mine, or buried alive (like in Kill Bill Vol. 2).

bucky_brad
November 14, 2004, 7:44 pm
jesus what the [IMAGE]ing is wrong with you people?! why would you want to know the worst way to die!!?

Liber_Lupus
November 14, 2004, 8:26 pm
So we could imagine these pictures and make makind even worse as it is now. That or because we're bored

karmazon
November 14, 2004, 8:34 pm
Having your balls bite off by thousands of ants

Deleted User
November 14, 2004, 8:45 pm
Having someone very slowly rip you apart piece by piece with needle nose pliers. A chunk of skin here..a group of hairs there..until you're nothing but bones

liquidis x snake
November 14, 2004, 10:06 pm
Dehydration.

fabmanx
November 14, 2004, 10:35 pm
I would say the most painful way to die, is chemical acid being poured on you, tearing through ur skin and bones. Worst way to die would probably be drowning.

BTW lapis, how did you survive?

that fuking sniper
November 14, 2004, 10:51 pm
Nerve gas, making all of your muscles flex the hardest they could, and dying after almost all of your bones break.

Magniitude
November 14, 2004, 10:51 pm
Wost way to die : Running away as fast as you can, but always having the guy from the HALLOWEEN movies come after you with a bigass knife. No matter where you go, he's always right there, even though he's walking. It's night time and its just you and him, and the fact that you know you will die scares the [IMAGE] out of me.

m00`
November 14, 2004, 10:53 pm
Big SPiders crawling all over you and biting you would be the WORST way to die

Noobile
November 14, 2004, 11:44 pm
Ricin poisoning, possibly the WORST way to die, ever.

Milkman Dan
November 15, 2004, 3:44 am
god you emos are so depressed

Cookie.
November 15, 2004, 4:43 am
"To be honest, suffocating in a small, dark room would be horrible."

/me shivers.....

and the ebola virus that too..

Deleted User
November 15, 2004, 4:51 am
fabmanx:

I can't quite remember. I know I was saved by someone from my family.

I passed out from the lack of air and woke up on the shore with my family about me. As a kid, I didn't really stop to ask who saved me. -_-

Skate4Razors
November 15, 2004, 5:03 am
I once fell in a pool at my Grandma and Grandpa's old house. I was about 2 year old, and I didn't know how to swim of course. So, I fell in and I guess everyone heard a big splash from inside. Then my Dad jumped in the pool and saved me. I wasn't really scared because I didn't even know what was happening. I still remember how it looked and stuff though while I was falling. I think it would suck to drown...

LazehBoi
November 15, 2004, 5:52 am
I concur with grand_diablo and Lapis Lazuli, in my opinion suffocation is the worst possible way to die...

liquidis x snake
November 15, 2004, 6:05 am
I still stand by dehydation.

There was once a family of three (mother, father, son) that was travelling around in the Sahara when their jeep broke down. They were stuck with no food, water, and no communications in the middle of nowhere.It was blazingly hot.

After several days, they began to grow lightheaded, nauseous, fragile, and such. It was very painful for them, because the heat and lack of water had caused their internal organs to literally shred itself into strands. They resorted to drinking their own urine for liquid, which you know is terrible because you're putting the urea back into your body. The parents, in an attempt to relieve the boy of his misery, broke his neck. They used a knife and cut his neck afterwards, and drank his blood.

They died several hours afterwards.

The Geologist
November 15, 2004, 8:16 am
Worst death ever? Definately from a book I read once while working in a library...it's a method of torture called the "death of a thousand cuts". You're tied up, and someone takes a large knife to begin cutting away the meatiest parts of your body hour by hour, day by day while you bleed..working over a large portion of your body, chest, ass, etc. When all the good stuff gets cut off, they move on to the fingers and limbs..arms, legs, other vitals (guys, ya know what I'm talking about..)..leaving the head for the very last, assuming you're stil alive by that time. :D

Deleted User
November 15, 2004, 9:08 am
I don't think that it's any one method of dying that's the scariest, it's the emotion, the feeling of it, that's so scary.

I remember, when I hit the water and all the wind was knocked out of me, at first I wasn't too afraid. But as I began to realize that I couldn't move and I couldn't see, I began to get worried. I lost which way was up, the water was dark, and I felt pressed in, and alone.

For the first time in my life, I felt as though I were on the edge of something. It's like standing on the edge of a cliff, with a huge gust of wind pounding at your back and a void eagerly awaiting you below. I can't think of any other moment in my life when I was as afraid, or excited, than that.

Its like having the warmth stolen away from your heart. I felt so cold and alone there, it almost seemed like hours as I sank into the water. If you've ever been close to death, than you know what I'm talking about. Time stretched on as the lack of breath started sapping at my conciousness, and my lungs began to fill with water. You can feel it, a solid feeling, like having jello in your chest and trying to stuff more in every second.

I was almost thankful that I passed out.

m00`
November 15, 2004, 9:12 am
I take back what I said, the worst way to die is having a Nightmare and never waking up because of a heart attack.

When I was a kid i used to dream the exact same stuff every night, It was always about fallign down a building then i'd wake up screaming tehehhee. I still remember that ;/

Will
November 15, 2004, 12:10 pm
heh, i nearly drowned once when i was 5, it was at a swimming pool, i fell off a floaty thing in the deep end and i was shouting and stuff and the lifeguard came and threw a rope to me and said "grab on", and i thought, "no, i just thought i stay here to die", anyway i was rescued, end of story, lol

karmazon
November 15, 2004, 2:34 pm
[IMAGE] I hate you guys, now I'm gonna have nightmares(damn you Geologist, wtf there are teens on this forum). And dehydration isn't that bad, as being dehydrated with your family

"daddy, wait, daddy what are you doinaaaaaaaaaaaah" *snap*.....*slurp* *slurp*

b00stA
November 15, 2004, 4:36 pm
Impalement
quote:Impalement is an act of torture or execution whereby the victim is pierced by a long stake. The penetration can be through the sides, from the rectum, or possibly through the mouth. The stake would be usually planted in the ground, leaving the victim hanging to die.

In some forms of impalement, the stake would be inserted so as to avoid immediate death, and would function as a plug to prevent blood loss #8212; thus extending the victim's agony for many hours.
and today's world is supposed to be [IMAGE]ed up?

Liber_Lupus
November 15, 2004, 5:00 pm
when i was 6 or 7 i used to see dreams about falling off a tall building. It was exciting in a way but very scary. Hard to describe the feeling but it was so real.

The Geologist
November 15, 2004, 6:39 pm
lol...I had a dream like that once, only it was a lucid dream, so I could control it. I kept jumping off the buildings and hitting the ground..and then I'd simple respawn on the top of a new building and run off all over again :) Wierd one.

bucky_brad
November 15, 2004, 6:46 pm
quote:There's a feeling of betrayal, as you're telling your body NOT to breath and yet it tries to do so anyway, promptly drawing in breath after breath of your demise.

[IMAGE] like that is really scarey. I get tingles up my spine. I couldnt imaging that hey, your body just not doing what you tell it to.

DT
November 15, 2004, 6:59 pm
when all your family is gone and your all alone walking on a street when its raining and very cold and no one helps you and you collapse and die...

?
November 15, 2004, 10:37 pm
Being burnt alive, I have been told is the worst, because you have the threat of chokign on fumes or being burnt to death, I heard this story of a guy that was burnt alive and the dude that tried to save him grabbed the burnt guy and ended u[p with a handful of skin that just peeled of the burnt guys body, and they said when the paramedics lifted the burnt corpse off the ground alot of the skin was still on the grass... but anyway any method of medieval torture would be horrible also... if you want to know about torture I have a few good websites with devices and methods

BManx2000
November 16, 2004, 1:19 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`I take back what I said, the worst way to die is having a Nightmare and never waking up because of a heart attack.

When I was a kid i used to dream the exact same stuff every night, It was always about fallign down a building then i'd wake up screaming tehehhee. I still remember that ;/

I also used to have 2 recurring dreams of me "dying", but the 2 reasons I died were so absurd and nonsensical I won't post them. Well, maybe if enough people beg me. I hardly ever have dreams now, but when I did they were all super-wierd.

Michal
November 16, 2004, 2:04 am
Marburg virus would be really terrible. First you get all the symptoms of a regular fever, then organs start to dysfunction and you get severe bloody diahrea and vomiting, then you start to hemorrhage. First blood seeps from all your orfices, then as major blood vessels rupture you start to be covered with what appears to be fresh bruises, but it's internal bleeding. Eventually all the blood vessels break down and you are left a sack of blood, the slightest touch causes massive bleeding. Death is from brain hemorrhaging or blood loss. And it was made into a bioweapon by the Soviet Union. Imagine if terrorists got their hands on that... It has an incubation period of 5-10 days and is highly contagious. I read about all these crazy bioweapons in this non-fiction book "Biohazard" by Ken Alibek, he is a former Soviet bioweapons technician and he saw the effects of these diseases first hand in tests and accidents.

Messiah
November 16, 2004, 3:38 am
Hey man the worst way to die is in a dark cold room getting cut up into peices. Or being in a pit and your friend dying and you surviving and the only way for yyou to survive is to eat your friend, would you do it to survive? Or Dyin alone and no one knowing how you died. ;(

MercyM
November 16, 2004, 4:25 am
Drowning.
I've got bad experience of that from childhood

Cookie.
November 16, 2004, 5:27 am
I also used to have a recurring dreams of me "dying", but reasons I died was so absurd and nonsensical I won't post them. lol i use to have a strange similar dream alot when i was younger like that too

liquidis x snake
November 16, 2004, 6:27 am
Worst way to die is to die while playing Soldat.

Elephant_Hunter
November 16, 2004, 6:43 am
Couldn't say it better myself, lxs.

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 16, 2004, 7:38 am
Lunerfox "Dude LXS is afk, vote kick him"
Liquidis x snake is kicked and perma banned from Life.

I believe the worst way to die would probably be from being buried alive. The feeling of helplessness would scare you so much it would cause alot of fast breathing, leading closer and closer to your death.

DT
November 16, 2004, 4:00 pm
fire does not scare me... but the boggieman does...
if you hade to chose a way to die... would you chose...
( pick 3 )
Drowning
Fire
Michal jackson raping you
Lack of food
Lack of water
God striking you down
Crowbar
Toolbox
Stuned thrown in a closet
fell of a chair

Chakra
November 16, 2004, 6:11 pm

Barret.

Cookie.
November 16, 2004, 9:29 pm
Lol

Barret... Would make it quick? :P

Liber_Lupus
November 16, 2004, 9:40 pm
Lack of food could be terrible, youll end up eating your fingers, you could anything, that horrible feeling. We had it in history book in school. It described the lack of food times in way past. The way it described it was scary.

AerialAssault
November 17, 2004, 3:22 am
seriously, i think impalment or being buried alive would suck the most. or eating a tub of beans.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide XD XD XD

Will
November 17, 2004, 1:59 pm
this guy earlier today fell over a chair and knocked himself out on a desk!!!! ROFL.

( = worst way to die <he didnt die but it was still funny>)

Magniitude
November 19, 2004, 9:19 pm
I now know the worst way to die!!

My class as reading "The Cask of Amontillado" by Edgar Allen Poe and i found it out!!

So this guy gets tricked by his friend into the depths of the catacombs in Italy a long time ago, and is chained up in an alcove. The "friend" then takes some bricks and seals up the alcove, and no one will ever find him. Horrible way to die.

-Shady-
November 19, 2004, 9:55 pm
swallowing to many queen bees, or have every inc of your body slowly snipped with scizzors

AerialAssault
November 20, 2004, 12:02 am
quote:Originally posted by MagniitudeI now know the worst way to die!!

My class as reading "The Cask of Amontillado" by Edgar Allen Poe and i found it out!!

So this guy gets tricked by his friend into the depths of the catacombs in Italy a long time ago, and is chained up in an alcove. The "friend" then takes some bricks and seals up the alcove, and no one will ever find him. Horrible way to die.
not quite as bad as being buried alive, but still horrible. because at least this way you arent trapped in an extremely small space and cannot move.

Shyo
November 20, 2004, 2:20 am
the worst way to die would be not to die.

Magniitude
November 20, 2004, 2:35 am
How would that be the worst way to die??

nazikilla
November 20, 2004, 4:41 am
i think the worst way to die would to be stuck in a tiny concrete space with no way out and having a sickness like the flu or the cold. also a a few tiny holes would let air in so you wouldnt suffocate right away. it would also be hot, but not killer hot. and pitch black also. pretty close to buried alive. for religious people, the worst way to die would be knowing you are going to h*ll (if your a bad person that is)

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 20, 2004, 6:52 am
Its easier if you just believe that you'll decay after you die, like what science tells us.

AerialAssault
November 20, 2004, 9:11 am
i like the idea of eternal void better than heaven or hell. hell would just suck, and heaven would too eventually because too much of a good thing is bad.

Sprocket
November 20, 2004, 9:41 am
The worst ways to die must be:

1. Liquid poring on you face.
2. Hitting face with brick, until dead.
3. Hung by leg until al the blood is in you head.
4. Drinking salt water untill dead.

Magniitude
November 20, 2004, 3:35 pm
But what if the liquid is water or another beverage? i'd like to die while having powerade poured on my face.