( search forums )
Video Idea...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Skate4Razors
November 15, 2004, 3:29 pm
Well, I have a cool and funny video idea for Soldat on the war in Iraq. I've been noticing the stupid reporters in Iraq, and other places, always in the way. I was thinking about making a movie where there are about 5 U.S. soldiers, and one reporter, in the middle of a battle. What I'm gong to do is have the reporter blabing about the intensity of a battle that they are in. While the reporter is babling, some iraqi is going to shoot him in the head, and his head should go flying. I'm going to make the map for this, one side will be a sand hill, and the other side will just be kinda blank. For the Iraqi side, I'll just put a crap load of colliders so when the "U.S." troops shoot, the "Iraqi" wont die.

What I'll need is about 4 or 5 players that can shoot and prone and stuff, for the U.S. Then I'll need one "Iraqi" on the other side, don't worry, we will only see the side with the U.S. troops. The "Iraqi" needs to be a good sniper that can hit the reporter in the head. Also, I need one person that can be the reporter. They need to type fast.I, or someone else, can make a script or something.

Ihope this can work out! I'll credit all you guys and stuff! In total I'll need 7 people, maybe I can just be one of the soldiers though...

EDIT:

Okie dokie, we have 2 people so far! We also changed the script around a bit. Now we'll need a cameraman. I've decided I can do the sniping, I get to be an Iraqi, YIPPY!

Reporter - Liber Lipus

U.S. Soldier - Wassow

-----------------------

Open spots are: Cameraman

-----------------------

EDIT EDIT:

Guys, my Aunt is in the hospital from a car crash, so I'm going to put off the movie for a few days. I'm sorry, but I want to spend a lot of time with her, because I love her a lot. I'll get to work on the script and take some notes or something... I'll talk to you guys later on MSN.

Deleted User
November 15, 2004, 4:15 pm
Firstly, telling everyone whats gonna happen ruins the movie :/

Secondly, I don't think you should do this. There are many pro-american people on this forum and I'm sure this will turn into a debate on the war. As soon as it does, I'm gonna lock the topic.

Go for it if you think its gonna be productive...¬_¬

Skate4Razors
November 15, 2004, 4:23 pm
*Laughing* Well, If I didn't tell anyone, then they wouldn't know that it was about Iraq, which would piss a lot of people. I'm also fine if you lock it. =^)

Liber_Lupus
November 15, 2004, 4:49 pm
Well i have nothing to do and if this movie isnt going to die and players would take filming seriously then im in.

Skate4Razors
November 15, 2004, 5:01 pm
I'll add ya to MSN. Thx!

Deleted User
November 15, 2004, 5:40 pm
Ill do it ^-^

Skate4Razors
November 15, 2004, 5:49 pm
Added ya! Man this is fun! =P

MercyM
November 15, 2004, 7:15 pm
I could be a us soldier...

Skate4Razors
November 15, 2004, 7:26 pm
Okie dokie, im adding ya.

sgt. iceman
November 17, 2004, 7:17 pm
im us solider

sgt. iceman
November 17, 2004, 7:17 pm
im a solider

Skate4Razors
November 17, 2004, 7:20 pm
Solider? SOLDIER! =)

Skate4Razors
November 20, 2004, 2:44 am
Ok, I'll add ya AnzX, just because your my clan leader though, lol. Naw I'm joking. I'll be gone for a few days, I'm at my Dad's house, so no Soldat for me. I'll probably wanna shoot this movie either Monday, or Tuesday. Who knows?!