( search forums )
Crossfire Mod v1.0
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
T-Money
November 16, 2004, 8:24 am
My first complete mod. I worked real hard on this one so it ought to be pretty good. I went back and added more detail to most of the guns so it should be better than in the preview. Here's a screen.

[URL]

If I get enough positive feedback I will post a link. Please give any advice you have so I can realease the next version with a better look.

EDIT: Interface etc. is not my work. Only guns are by me.

MercyM
November 16, 2004, 11:20 am
eagles and 9mm are too big

N1nj@
November 16, 2004, 1:52 pm
It is still missing some details on the gun...

Sam
November 16, 2004, 3:32 pm
post a link anyway, i dont see why people do this, 'give me positive feedback and ill post a link' whats the point? by the screen it looks like the guns need a bit more detail, but post the latest screen and it might be better.

damnnation
November 16, 2004, 6:42 pm
looks good keep it up and try detailing the guns a bit more...

Messiah
November 16, 2004, 11:56 pm
The guns seem to big, so im not gonna risk downloading tthan i have to put my old ones back in and im to lazy,make teh guns smaller.

T-Money
November 17, 2004, 7:09 am
I thought that by making the eagles and baby eagle large it would be better, but looking back I think I agree that it is much worse. I'll have the link up in a moment, I will create a thread or maybe just add into this one when I finish the next, better version. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I appreciate it.

EDIT: Does anyone think that any of the guns (besides DE's and BE) are too big? Just so I can fix those up too for the neext version.

EDIT AGAIN: I will not post a link for this version, sorry Sam. The next version will have a link. Once again, thanks for the comments.