( search forums )
Earth Consumers Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
KAMO
November 16, 2004, 7:47 pm
-

damnnation
November 16, 2004, 7:54 pm
you just overpainted the old weapons

Liber_Lupus
November 16, 2004, 7:55 pm
You modified the original weapons a bit and changed their name. I'm not sure but i think the weapon names will go over the weapon interface box. How can you work 2 months on this mod? People have made good mods with couple of days. 3/10 for the 2 month effort.

zoldat
November 16, 2004, 8:07 pm
2/10

Skate4Razors
November 16, 2004, 8:50 pm
I don't understand it... The guns are the same... Wha...The... The only thing good is the blood...

papasurf31
November 16, 2004, 9:01 pm
This is a joke, right? The real mod is a actually amazing and these are just teasers, right? To make it more dramatic when you unveil the real thing. Cause spending 2 months on this is just SAD.

If you really spent 2 months on this: 1/10
If not: -167/10

N1nj@
November 16, 2004, 10:00 pm
the blood is pretty cool tho.

Magniitude
November 16, 2004, 10:27 pm
Not really. He just added a few red pixels. Big deal.

AnzX Vi3t
November 17, 2004, 12:03 am
Uhh? wtf? I MEAN REALLY!!....2 MONTHS ON THIS THING! AND WHAT ARE THOSE RED THINGS ON THE GUNS? SPIKES? HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO HOLD SOME OF THEM THEN...Holy...By far the SADDEST piece of trash ever...I still cant believe it...2 months...Waste of time...im not even gonna rate it because you'll know...pathetic...

MarciveR
November 17, 2004, 4:06 am
3/10, becouse its better then anything I can make. ;)

MercyM
November 17, 2004, 5:41 am
/me dont like it

Shivorken
November 17, 2004, 6:47 am
Like people said before, how can u only manage to do that much in 2 MONTHS!!!! thats ALOT of time to make a decent mod, and all that you have done is just added a few little red triangles or shapes to you guns!!!! The blood might need alittle bit of changing as well, if not clotted together, it looks extremely squareish.

I do hope that like what papasurf31 is true, that it is only a teaser and that the real mod is worth a look at.

(2 whole months!!!! my god!!!!)

Btw, your gosteks don't look too bad :D

Deleted User
November 17, 2004, 7:27 am
2/10, for the month of work...

KAMO
November 17, 2004, 10:12 am
lol two months becuase i was trying to decide what to do,how to get it to play online , how to translate the gostek, making a storyline, writing a new readme, making the comic and making a completely new maplist. plus creating bots and finding out how to make waypoints coz theres a bug on the original mapmaker, then i had to get lessons on how to change the weapons from my frend. and i spent two weeks on the main map, which is a bombed out city area and its massive, i created new scenery for it aswell as keeping the old scenery, i tryed to figure out how to make an option to change your sex, and its done now. i posted those screenshots to see if anyone wanted anything about the weapons to be changed, i didnt need comments, i needed ideas so, if you dont like the mod, you probly dont want it so i guess ill just keep it for myself.
(btw its my first mod and i had to do all this inbetween going to skool and homework, im only allowed on the computer for 3 hours everyday)
thanks

KAMO
November 17, 2004, 11:08 am
Editing weapons and blood now, anything else youd like me to change?
i need suggestions, feel free to gimme some.

Liber_Lupus
November 17, 2004, 11:23 am
Here's a suggestion, create your own weapons, don't draw over the original weapons.

Shivorken
November 17, 2004, 12:09 pm
Yes, create your own weapons, and what do you mean by 'changing your sex'? I would like to see that option. And that map that your talking about, can you put a link out for it?

KAMO
November 17, 2004, 12:27 pm
The new map isnt finished yet and im not going to send it out seperately, although i mite.
Wen i say change your sex, i mean, be man or woman, and thats what youve got 2 look forward to in this mod.

damnnation
November 17, 2004, 8:35 pm
link dusn't work...

Alamo
November 17, 2004, 8:46 pm
i'm not gonna flame you now but when your mod is done... i think like all the guys who posted before me.

Kirby_106
November 17, 2004, 9:59 pm
That blood kinda looks like mine. Eh, I like mine more.

edak
November 17, 2004, 10:40 pm
oooh, red dots on everything... Nice... NOT!

kkazican
November 18, 2004, 1:02 pm
Erm I can't see the post, did he just delete it to save himself from being flamed?

KAMO
November 18, 2004, 1:10 pm
lol flamed? no, ive already been flamed, but what the hell i dnt really care, nearly everyone in the soldat forums are horrible, u get used 2 it. anyway, i deleted my first post in this topic becuase ive updated everything in the mod, so the old screenshots were usless, go to the info on Earth Consumers Mod Topic, And see the new features.