( search forums )
pwnt
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
ferretypie
November 18, 2004, 6:13 pm
my friend was being attacked by ths bot to i jumped off a cliff and threw my knife just hitting the bot so yeh he got pwnt

Hitman
November 18, 2004, 7:56 pm
HAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for making me laugh during a boring homework session.

Classic.

MarciveR
November 18, 2004, 11:28 pm
LOL!

I can't believe I am reading this...

Social Poison
November 18, 2004, 11:40 pm
*opens a window to let some of the sarcasm out*

ferretypie
November 19, 2004, 7:26 pm
wtf are you on about do you not like me is it because i'm new? or because i said "pwnt"

Skate4Razors
November 19, 2004, 8:15 pm
I like it when stuff happens like that. I sometimes get in other people's battles and they can't seem to kill eachother, so I step in and kill the enemy with something. It's rather funny.

Famine
November 19, 2004, 8:18 pm
<sarcasm>OMG You THREW YOUR KNIFE and killed a guy? You must be GODLY with a knife</sarcasm>

ferretypie
November 19, 2004, 9:25 pm
oh sorry i just read what i said and well i was in mid air when i threw it

Spectral
November 20, 2004, 1:17 am
AHHH...you were in the AIR. indeed you did pwn that bot!
congratulations mate.

T-Money
November 20, 2004, 3:18 am
Ah, I remember my first knife kill as well. Tell us when you find out how to kill somebody with a Barret. That's WAY the [IMAGE] harder.

Marine
November 22, 2004, 3:40 am
They're jealous, because it takes skill to hit a moving target with a knife from a speedy jump off a cliff.

DannyLB
November 22, 2004, 6:53 am
OMFG a classic! You are my new hero!

You need a Superhero name!

How about Lame ass Pwnter

m00`
November 22, 2004, 7:34 am
Shutup Danny.

You rock ferretypie !

Alamo
November 22, 2004, 5:41 pm
lol... They are just laughing because a 1-line Soldat Moment-thread with more spelling mistakes than words has to make one laugh... Oh and they laugh because that happens to be a very easy kill. Maybe post a screenshot or a demo of your uber-super kill next time... But you might as well wait for something seriously funny/cool to happen.

Inquisitor
November 22, 2004, 7:13 pm
oh seems there are a lot of knifers here...
i must say that i almost never hit with the knife.
and a long throw over a hill, well thats difficult and luck :)
just because we have a real life and cant spend very much time on working on our soldat skills doesnt mean theyre better.

so guys STFU and get yourself a girl or at least some friends. (you wont find them on the net btw :)

Svirin Kerath
November 23, 2004, 9:42 pm
i personally can't use the knife for beans-but that still made my day. thank you.