( search forums )
Switch teams annoying problem
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Mav3rick
November 18, 2004, 10:26 pm
Okay, this is a really small fix. When you click on change team but then decide that you want to stay on your current team(after seeing the # of ppl on either team) you can't! You have to pick one of the teams, and it resets your score, which pisses me off. You can't hit escape to get out of the team selection or anything. So it would really be nice if you could either see the number of people on either team without going to the change team menu option(or having to count them in the player ranking thing) and also to be able to hit ESC to get out of the team selection screen.

The Geologist
November 18, 2004, 11:26 pm
Already been suggested, but yes...this is a good idea :)

Krieg
December 9, 2004, 8:04 pm
plus ever notice your score gets reset after you change teams? aint that annoying, esp when you have a 1337 score lik 16 - 6 and decide to even the teams ONLY TO HAVE YOUR 1337 SCORE ERASED DUE TO BAD MEMORY IN SOLDAT

_Mancer_
December 9, 2004, 9:49 pm
Ehh I suggested this a while back. One of the minor improvments needed.

BMF
December 10, 2004, 1:40 am
yeah its a minor improvement (i think..), but its really annoying. I am all for it

ubiquity
December 10, 2004, 10:44 pm
do u people think micheal actually reads this?

DT
December 10, 2004, 11:50 pm
DT kills soldier
soldier switches to alpha team
soldier switches to beta team

and they try to keep the teams even

Marine
December 11, 2004, 1:04 am
Its a completely minor problem, sure its a tad bit annoying, but it isn't the biggest problem in the world, plenty of bugs Michael needs to sort out before this.

Mav3rick
December 17, 2004, 2:43 am
quote:Originally posted by MarineIts a completely minor problem, sure its a tad bit annoying, but it isn't the biggest problem in the world, plenty of bugs Michael needs to sort out before this.

Yes, I know there are plenty of other bugs. I posted this because he could probably fix it in a matter of minutes.

quote: do u people think micheal actually reads this?
I know he reads at least some of the posts. This is one of those things he might not notice if no one ever mentioned it..

KeFear
December 17, 2004, 3:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Mav3rickSo it would really be nice if you could either see the number of people on either team without going to the change team menu option(or having to count them in the player ranking thing)

Ih you hit F1, it displayers the numbers of people in each team -> check it out on the top right corner.

But i aggree, this is an annoying bug, it happens to me, i want to change the team, cos we are playing 5vs3 and noone on my team wants to change, i go to change team screen, and suddenly notice that some people joined the game.. i would go back to my team, but i loose my points.. this is annoying especially when i was #1.

Well, this was old times, nowdays, i don't care about my points so much, i play soldat for fun :) And heat kills fun..

Mav3rick
December 17, 2004, 4:04 pm
quote:Ih you hit F1, it displayers the numbers of people in each team -> check it out on the top right corner.

Whoa, I never noticed that :/. Thx