( search forums )
annoyed
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
mipit
November 19, 2004, 1:13 am
Is there any way to get unbanned? people keep banning me for nothing. it getting annoying since there is no "good" servers to play on since i got banned.

Elephant_Hunter
November 19, 2004, 1:16 am
Talk to the server owner. Then again, if I banned you then it was for a good reason so don't bother.

If you got banned from a "good" server then it probably wasn't such a good server for ya, now was it?

ThaD
November 19, 2004, 8:02 am
well if they "keep" banning you there must be a reason

Skate4Razors
November 19, 2004, 11:32 am
If you get banned from a friends server or something, write this command: /unban ip# without the "ip#". Your friend must do it though.

DT
November 22, 2004, 3:59 pm
i think the creators name should be on the sever listings somewhere...
mabye thier E-mail to...

bucky_brad
November 22, 2004, 4:13 pm
I doubt you get banned for nothing

n00bface
November 22, 2004, 4:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by bucky_bradI doubt you get banned for nothing

quote:
[c>n<s|Doctor Cox] time for the ban game!
[c>n<s|Doctor Cox] anyone care to pick a number between 1 and 12?
[Yourself] 9?
/ban 9
Soldier has been kicked and permanently banned

I beg to differ.

Transit
November 22, 2004, 4:50 pm
Harr! Though, I can't say i'm surprised. :P

bucky_brad
November 22, 2004, 5:28 pm
ok, my bad.

Skate4Razors
November 22, 2004, 8:44 pm
n00bface: I think that's what they do... People are mean to me and say they're going to ban me because I use the saw. Kinda wierd... If I ever got banned from Llama's inf server, I would cry...

r8k
November 26, 2004, 1:50 am
I only started playing Soldat about a week ago, and I already got banned from one of the best servers (Sh-*t CTF public 18 player server). And I wasn't camping or sniping, just playing the game. You'd figure a freeware game of this type would be eager to have a growing player base. But Admins on servers like the one I mentioned above have ruined this game for me.

Elephant_Hunter
November 26, 2004, 4:30 am
Here's a hint: I've been playing Soldat for a year and I've never heard of Sh-*t CTF Public. It's not a well known server. Use laughinglammas or u13.

T-Money
November 26, 2004, 4:41 am
You've never heard of sh-it server? I like that server.

karmazon
November 26, 2004, 4:49 am
You've never heard of Shiiit server ? Damn you need to play more XD

?
November 26, 2004, 2:55 pm
use dnagames server... its great!

mipit
November 28, 2004, 6:04 pm
(Shi-Zit) server is the one of my favorites. its the one i think i got banned from. probally some one was a sore looser...

DT
November 30, 2004, 3:58 pm
and a [IMAGE]

sometimes you just gota take it and if you can't.... start punching pillows... its surpirsing how muchb it helps

outlawbob
December 1, 2004, 1:14 am
im glad to see im not the only one angry about this. ive been banned from selfkill and laughinglamas for no reason than people being gay.

kkazican
December 1, 2004, 1:22 am
If all else fails you can pick up my hobby, which is to track every time I have been banned from a server. I believe I'm at 17 right now. Nearly got 18 and 19 today but the noobs only knew how to kick me lol.

Blackdeath
December 1, 2004, 2:08 pm
LOL well I'm glad to say that I don't have the same problem. Whenever I host a game I'll kick someone only for lag (300 ping or more) if they come back again I kick them once more and if they still got balls I ban them. So maybe it's just your connection because < 56k you have your reason.

Deleted User
December 1, 2004, 5:08 pm
I haven't been kicked for no reason, but kicked 1 time for "cheating". Some noobs ( i don't say im not a noob ) just think "Damn that plays too good, i don't like it. So i'll kick his ass out". And others just vote, no one even asking why voting out ( sometimes yes ). It would be nice if that next version of Soldat have some system that could see whos trying to kick somebody out...

kkazican
December 1, 2004, 9:39 pm
Welcome to the club VaZTa probably for me 7/10 times I am kicked for being too good. 1/10 is for some random jerk admin. 2/10 is after pissing an admin off. Such as n00bface. Please don't been me for the 4th time for saying thing n00bie we're still buds.... <_< .... >_>

Kazuki
December 1, 2004, 10:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacequote:Originally posted by bucky_bradI doubt you get banned for nothing

quote:
[c>n<s|Doctor Cox] time for the ban game!
[c>n<s|Doctor Cox] anyone care to pick a number between 1 and 12?
[Yourself] 9?
/ban 9
Soldier has been kicked and permanently banned

I beg to differ.

Looks like your server isn't the only place you use that process. Sorry to inform you, but you're not in your dream world. You abuse power too obviously, yet no one seems to notice. "HAR HAR I HATE YOU AND I'M HAVING A BAD DAY *ban*"

Just [IMAGE] off. I, for one, have had enough of your bull. You have enough people kissing your ass anyway.

Messiah
December 1, 2004, 10:27 pm
Kazuki, has spoken.

die nadel
December 2, 2004, 6:55 am
usually you get banned for a reason, like ping hacking, or just being too good for a 2v1 server<<that happened i filmed it, 30kills 40deaths on 2v1, then they banned me, i wonder why...

Marine
December 3, 2004, 6:11 am
Yea. Or if you're just rocking. I got a flame god bonus once and I smoked about 5 of the 6 people on the hosts team (including the host) and consequently, we got the flag.

Poor sports. Just pathetic.

Blackdeath
December 3, 2004, 6:25 pm
Well I'm sure that at least some of you are lying, or just making making poor server choices or both. No server I've been on in the past two months has kicked me for any reason. No I'm not the best player but I do manage to get the occasional blow out (once a week, maybe) and I can honestly say that I've never kicked or been kicked for talent. EVER! YOU LIARS!

peemonkey
December 3, 2004, 6:54 pm
i get banned for my name.