( search forums )
Got a G/f What She Look Like?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Messiah
November 20, 2004, 1:24 am
Anyone nerdz here got a g/f what she look likes? ;O lol, i dont but im working on it xD

Tha Doggfather
November 20, 2004, 1:50 am
You mean like real girls O_o

karmazon
November 20, 2004, 1:57 am
Girls ?

_Mancer_
November 20, 2004, 2:01 am
What are these...girls?

Michal
November 20, 2004, 3:17 am
...girl...friend?...

Captain RibMan
November 20, 2004, 3:30 am
n00bface has one! shes dutch which makes her automatically hot

karmazon
November 20, 2004, 3:38 am
Wtf Dutch girls are fat

Magniitude
November 20, 2004, 3:47 am
So are american...

_Mancer_
November 20, 2004, 3:51 am
quote:Originally posted by MagniitudeSo are american...

You..have no idea..

American teenagers....*fapfapfapfap*

Can make you cream your pants just looking at them.

Oh yeah the fat ones suck too.

Social Poison
November 20, 2004, 3:53 am
Nah, our girls are so pumped full of surgury they're scientifically classified as silocone based life forms.

I had a girlfriend up until about July. 2 years 10 months :-/

karmazon
November 20, 2004, 3:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Social PoisonNah, our girls are so pumped full of surgury they're scientifically classified as silocone based life forms.

Hahahahaha

paramud
November 20, 2004, 6:21 am
yeah, i have one in L.A. ... (here comes the dumb ass insults, "she blind?" "how much did you pay her?" "you mean a b/f, right?") *sigh* but i have never seen her... :(, except for some pics.

n00bface
November 20, 2004, 6:30 am
that is so lame.

karmazon
November 20, 2004, 6:36 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudyeah, i have one in L.A. but i have never seen her

WHAT THE [IMAGE] ???

Sprocket
November 20, 2004, 7:24 am
http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/11711/0067.jpg

beuty isn't everything, right?

Icarius
November 20, 2004, 7:45 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacethat is so lame.

The Geologist
November 20, 2004, 8:36 am
Careful...don't post any pics of your hot girl or karmazon might want to rape her, much like his art teacher and principal.

ClanKwH
November 20, 2004, 8:52 am
Scandinavian girls... Yum! :D

SuperKill
November 20, 2004, 9:21 am
dude how can you have a gf that you havnt seen (in rl) ?

oh and
[IMAGE]
hate it when nerds say 'you nerds'.

b00stA
November 20, 2004, 11:16 am
Superkill, that's awesome.

Liber_Lupus
November 20, 2004, 11:34 am
had 2, both just few months, but i get bored, im an asshole and that scares them off...ill just wait until the fashion birdies grow few years.

MarciveR
November 20, 2004, 2:23 pm
I had a girlfriend once, then I woke up. :/

?
November 20, 2004, 2:28 pm
I have 15.

Messiah
November 20, 2004, 4:11 pm
Hahahahaha, Lmfao SuperKill, Oh so very true ;) But do you got one? Your mom dont count either xD

_Mancer_
November 20, 2004, 4:23 pm
Burn.

Icarius
November 20, 2004, 4:28 pm
Ignore SuperKill, he lives in Isreal

Messiah
November 20, 2004, 4:41 pm
Hahaha, i dont think people from Isreal are bad ;(.

Meandor
November 20, 2004, 5:00 pm
[IMAGE]
Me with my GF on a trip at the sea. She's 20. We're getting married soon. So cute ^^
inside joke, if you don't get it go look on page 60 or something of the pics thread.

Alamo
November 20, 2004, 5:08 pm
lol Meandor That reminds me of some guy who put a pic like that with his 'girfriend' on the forums some weeks ago...

LazehBoi
November 20, 2004, 5:08 pm
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

What the hell is everyone doing... grafting them to their girlfriends or vice versa... Bloody crazy.

SuperKill
November 20, 2004, 5:10 pm
lets get some things cleared;
i live in israel, yes.. there is a thing called ISRAELI and ARAB. dont confuse them, i'm israeli and there's nothing to joke about being one. i'm not an extreme religion freak (or religious at all) with large beard, i'm not hairy, my family is not poor - i live in a house that (i can bet my ass) is alot larger then mostly anyone's here, and probably have much better life then you do icarius.
but sure why wont you enlighten us some more with your smartass stereotypes ..?

@messiah: no i dont have a gf, and i wont say if i had some or didnt since i cant care less about what you think.

Meandor
November 20, 2004, 5:16 pm
lololo SK yuo might haev biggest house but my dad has bigger car than urs
Alamo: not a coincidence ;P

Icarius
November 20, 2004, 5:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill and probably have much better life then you do icarius.

LOL I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT MR 13 YEAR OLD WITH LOTS OF CASH

AND MY HOUSE + BOAT PWNS YOUR HOUSE

Oh and sorry to knock you off your high horse and all, but Just because a guy hasn't seen his girlfriend, doesn't mean that he can't like them and consider themselves "in a relationship"

When your in a relationship with someone you love, LOOKS DONT [IMAGE]ING MATTER, IT'S WHAT'S IN THE HEART! But you wouldn't know something like that because you're only a kid.

LazehBoi
November 20, 2004, 5:33 pm
Heh... As much as I agree with you, Icarius, it's pretty sad if they're both AOL kiddies in love, and i'm pretty sure they're both AOL kiddies.

Icarius
November 20, 2004, 5:36 pm
They are only Kids..... if they are happy and it's not affecting anyone else, then it's not a problem.

karmazon
November 20, 2004, 5:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistCareful...don't post any pics of your hot girl or karmazon might want to rape her, much like his art teacher and principal.

Damn, you shouldn't tell them...

LazehBoi
November 20, 2004, 5:41 pm
You're right there, but when they brag about it, it's kinda annoying. It's also annoying to anyone if they mention "cybersex" with their supposed girlfriend... A 'proper intarweb relationship' does not involve cybarsecks.

SuperKill
November 20, 2004, 5:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Icarius

LOL I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT MR 13 YEAR OLD WITH LOTS OF CASH

AND MY HOUSE + BOAT PWNS YOUR HOUSE

Oh and sorry to knock you off your high horse and all, but Just because a guy hasn't seen his girlfriend, doesn't mean that he can't like them and consider themselves "in a relationship"

When your in a relationship with someone you love, LOOKS DONT [IMAGE]ING MATTER, IT'S WHAT'S IN THE HEART! But you wouldn't know something like that because you're only a kid.

um..
that's just about the lamest excuse for having a relationship going on.
yea sure, you chat with some girl that lives far away from you, you accept her 'pics' (that cant even prove themselves real) on msn or something, and voila you're in a relationships.

i honestly dont know if you're trying to stick up to him just to try and get me down, or you're seriously that sad.

"LOOKS DONT MATTER" suppose it doesnt matter you ape, but that doesnt apply to a couple that their only connection so far is the internet or phone calls or whatever.
sure, i'm a kid then :/ but i'll stick with reallife relationships with decent looking girls. after all, i'm not mature enough to be in a relationship with a girl i havn't met yet :(

oh and i'm 18.

Icarius
November 20, 2004, 6:04 pm
Dont put this guy down though just because he doesn't fulfill your idelogy on things. Just because the kid is in a relationship with some girl that he likes a lot and vise-versa, doesn't mean you have any right to call him a nerd. I'm sticking up for him because I'm in the same position he is in, only 3 years down the road. This is not to do with my disgust for you.

SuperKill
November 20, 2004, 6:06 pm
400$ to your mail address right now if you show me where have i called him a nerd.
[edit]
dont bother searching anyway. i wouldnt call him a nerd just for that.
i'm not putting him down either, but why waste your time on an online relationships that will most likely get you anything good, when you could atleast try to build up one in real-life ?

but that's not what the arguement is about.
online 'relationships' doesnt equal being gf\bf, if you're convinced it does then you're just living in your own fantasy bubble-world.

i'm not talking about relationships when you visit eachother, lets say, monthly, and then when you're not together you talk on msn. that's fine. but judging someone is your gf (even if she agrees) when you havnt even met her in person is wrong and very childish.

Icarius
November 20, 2004, 6:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill400$ to your mail address right now if you show me where have i called him a nerd.
[edit]
dont bother searching anyway. i wouldnt call him a nerd just for that.
i'm not putting him down either, but why waste your time on an online relationships that will most likely get you anything good, when you could atleast try to build up one in real-life ?

but that's not what the arguement is about.
online 'relationships' doesnt equal being gf\bf, if you're convinced it does then you're just living in your own fantasy bubble-world.

i'm not talking about relationships when you visit eachother, lets say, monthly, and then when you're not together you talk on msn. that's fine. but judging someone is your gf (even if she agrees) when you havnt even met her in person is wrong.

I miss read your post first post in this thread... I thought you was calling him a nerd.

Online Relationship's DOES equal being in a relationship. I can see your point, but you're missing a small important thing about a REAL online relationship. If you're trying to get a means of going over to see the one your in a relationship rather than doing nothing but talking to her online and saying you love each other, thats a relationship. If you see a future between the two of you, then it's a relationship. This is what I see with my girlfriend. I cannot honestly say for paramud but if he's trying to get somewhere with his relationship. Then it's real relationship

You can say someone is your girlfriend if you and the other wish to go through it. You can't if its just for [IMAGE]'s and giggles. I'm sorry I interpretated what you was thinking wrong, but you need to be more specific.

karmazon
November 20, 2004, 6:57 pm
stop arguing, cause you're both wrong, and I'm right

SuperKill
November 20, 2004, 7:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Icarius

If you're trying to get a means of going over to see the one your in a relationship rather than doing nothing but talking to her online and saying you love each other, thats a relationship. If you see a future between the two of you, then it's a relationship.

no, its not. in both cases kinda.
(i'll use relationships as in - being boyfriend and girlfriend)

A. its not relationships even if you're TRYING or PLANNING to meet eachother. untill you do that you cant say you're in a relationships.
B. you can also be extremely childish, dumb, mistaken, and still see a future between eachother. that's not relationship, sorry. even if you're completley sure you two will meet, again, you cant say you're IN a relationships untill you actually make your plans real and actually meet her.

(if you didnt meet her), its not like you first met eachother at some place and then got together. you're talking about making up something over the internet.

if you seriously cant see how dumb it is, and you're calling me immature for not taking "online relationships" for real.. AND not understanding the fact that people can be diffrent in rl then what they are online, then i honestly feel sorry for you.

gi.joe
November 20, 2004, 8:24 pm
i have a girlfriend.....yes she may be a sheep- but its whats on the INSIDE that counts

Messiah
November 20, 2004, 9:23 pm
lmao