( search forums )
Early morning...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
3rd_account
November 20, 2004, 12:39 pm
With nothing to do, I started playing Soldat. But it was so damn early, there were no good servers up. Then I got the brilliant idea to kill bots.

http://hem.bredband.net/b155326/screenshot2.png
That didn't last for very long... so the kill limit was raised a dash.

http://hem.bredband.net/b155326/screenshot17.png
After 660 kills, the .m3u list came to an end. Instead I had to use winamp.
At 1300 and forward my sister keept throwing bigass icicles from the balcony at me.
Finaly.. with 2 hours, 38 minutes and 34 seconds passed it came to an end.
I will keep playing like this every saturday until I get less then 750 deaths! :D

Colin_00
November 20, 2004, 1:00 pm
hello, i am also very awake, and it is 4:55am here in BC, Canada. i was jsut messing around in the forums, and trying to re-allocate *which included begging* some funds for registering SOLDAT. but anyways...have a great day. have some fun.

<<n8v>>io.sys

_Mancer_
November 20, 2004, 3:47 pm
Juu have the nazi symbol next to your name...

Anyway, nice, keep killin those bots. Try Impossible level too.

3rd_account
November 20, 2004, 7:28 pm
lol I did have them at impossible. ;)

And the swastica is part of a mod made by a japanese guy. I'm no dang nazi, I have hair on my head.

STEELIX
November 20, 2004, 7:34 pm
you sure are lifeless O.o

Colin_00
November 20, 2004, 9:17 pm
Hey, there is nothing wrong with the NAZI's, they werre the symbol of nation pride for the world at done time, and made it possible for all humans to respect life...

Denacke
November 20, 2004, 11:38 pm
quote: Hey, there is nothing wrong with the NAZI's, they werre the symbol of nation pride for the world at done time, and made it possible for all humans to respect life...
kidding, right?

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 21, 2004, 12:42 am
All I see in that screenshot is that Ruger > Barret

T-Money
November 21, 2004, 12:54 am
Yeh......but then, we all knew that anyway, right?

Jaz
November 21, 2004, 1:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Colin_00Hey, there is nothing wrong with the NAZI's, they werre the symbol of nation pride for the world at done time, and made it possible for all humans to respect life...

Shait.

Spectral
November 21, 2004, 4:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Colin_00Hey, there is nothing wrong with the NAZI's, they werre the symbol of nation pride for the world at done time, and made it possible for all humans to respect life...

oh God...

Yin_Starrunner
November 22, 2004, 1:25 am

I'm gonna sig that.

?
November 22, 2004, 1:49 am
toothpick :D

Svirin Kerath
November 23, 2004, 9:50 pm

actually... in a way... he's kinda right.

= /

until the whole "holocost" and "World War II" and "we're badass mother[IMAGE]ter. Hitler was idolized and seen as a great political leader because he united Germany-all over Europe. of course, the Germans loved him and the Nazis because they brought stability and the status-quo of militant order.

then there was the whole concentration camp and world domination thing, and it pretty much went downhill from there.

so, at one time, they were "good." emphasis on 'one time'

DT
November 28, 2004, 9:57 am
its 4:00 right now... heh beat that... oh god my eyes bleed

Element_101
November 28, 2004, 10:12 am
Shhh Enough About Nazi Stuff.

If Your Borred And Its That Early In The Morning, Sleep Is Always A Good Option.

Melba
November 28, 2004, 1:29 pm
FOR GODS SAKE ELEMENT_101!

FOR GODS SAKE!

Stop.

Now.

Colin_00
November 28, 2004, 9:12 pm
ha haha, well you started it...TAGGED, you're it!!! early m,ornign TAg, never slept yet....36 hours of Soldat...GOD i am a "loser"

HF!!!!

WEEEE!!!! *sigh* i should get a life...

mipit
November 28, 2004, 10:46 pm
36 hours??? did you even have any food? i cant last that long with out food. i can stay awake for that long but not eat. *pushes fridge to the computer*

ClanKwH
November 29, 2004, 7:45 am
Well if you lived in Europe in WW2 you wouldnt say the Nazis were good :p

Svirin Kerath
November 29, 2004, 10:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by mipit 36 hours??? did you even have any food? i cant last that long with out food. i can stay awake for that long but not eat. *pushes fridge to the computer*

maybe he kept a pile of "Soldat Rations" next to his comp?

care to enlighten us, Colin?

ddzNappy84
November 29, 2004, 11:04 pm
Uhhh. Not all Nazis are Skinheads, and uhh, that's Henchin I believe, not only that but the "symbol" of the Nazis is called a Swaztika.

LumpyFerret
November 30, 2004, 12:19 am
you could have downloaded a better game in that amount of time..

Sprocket
November 30, 2004, 8:26 am
quote:Originally posted by Svirin Kerath[quote]Originally posted by mipit 36 hours??? did you even have any food? i cant last that long with out food. i can stay awake for that long but not eat. *pushes fridge to the computer*

i quess you're very fat..

Messiah
November 30, 2004, 2:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sprocketquote:Originally posted by Svirin Kerath[quote]Originally posted by mipit 36 hours??? did you even have any food? i cant last that long with out food. i can stay awake for that long but not eat. *pushes fridge to the computer*

i quess you're very fat..

Hey SHUT UP! hes probably just overweight not fat /./ *Sigh* n00bs Im not fat im just overweight. And That one guy playing 36 hours of Soldat, wow you really dont have a life, thats like how much i play in a week, or maybe 4-6 days.

SuperKill
November 30, 2004, 2:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Svirin Kerathquote:Originally posted by Colin_00Hey, there is nothing wrong with the NAZI's, they werre the symbol of nation pride for the world at done time, and made it possible for all humans to respect life...

actually... in a way... he's kinda right.

= /

until the whole "holocost" and "World War II" and "we're badass mother[IMAGE]ter. Hitler was idolized and seen as a great political leader because he united Germany-all over Europe. of course, the Germans loved him and the Nazis because they brought stability and the status-quo of militant order.

then there was the whole concentration camp and world domination thing, and it pretty much went downhill from there.

so, at one time, they were "good." emphasis on 'one time'

wow that sure made me convinced nazis were civilization-friendly.. not.
it doesnt matter what they did before wwII, their intentions were always the same, its just their attitude that's changed while they gained power. still, same intentions all along.

colin_00, i hope you were near me so i could show you some "nation pride for all" and "respect for human life", nazi style.

Colin_00
December 5, 2004, 7:52 pm
wel someon asked howi could play that long, and why i never got around to do anyhting else, it's canada, and i saved up all summer, cause i have seasonal work in forestry, and i have nothing better to do all winter than play comeputer games, and yes, i do have a personal SOLDAT ration fridge:P....i am in a dorm room, with a litlle fridge by my computer.

<<n8v>>io.sys