( search forums )
Adding Animations
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
NemoNobody
November 21, 2004, 6:28 am
Is it possible to add animations into soldat?
i know you can edit the existing ones with the POA editor..but can you add an animation for a specific weapon

i ask because it would fit nicely in the halo mod for the chainsaw (energy sword) to move around a bit, but the uses for weapon specific animations would be pretty great for making mods

the barret and knife have their own animations, why not others ^^

T-Money
November 21, 2004, 7:03 am
Eh....you can't add, just change. If tou want to make the chainsaw move around then I have no idea what you should do.

Da cHeeSeMaN
November 21, 2004, 7:59 am
isnt their a animation for the chainsaw? and im no sure if ur allowed to edit that one but...

MercyM
November 21, 2004, 8:34 am
no, there isn't

mipit
November 21, 2004, 12:48 pm
Chain saw dosent have one btw i try playing anline but it say i can play with modded grafix but i put the originals and it still dosent work what should i do?

Rhombus
November 22, 2004, 10:45 am
First of all this shouldnt be in show off, second of all, it is possible but untill michal gives us the source code he is the only one who can.

Burstacap
November 22, 2004, 2:35 pm
umm...mipit just try reinstalling the game totally that should work

mipit
November 22, 2004, 9:12 pm
Thx i did that and i know why when i replaced the animations i switched them up so i had 2 copys of the bad ones hehe.