( search forums )
Spikes emo quit post
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Spike
November 21, 2004, 8:30 pm
Quiting soldat is a difficult thing to do... BUT its really time for it to happen. Why? I'll tell you why this community is ridiculous. The people you play with call your friends and spend time with can change after the smallest thing. Everyone is so [IMAGE]ed up person here but hell thats why im choosing to leave.

Soldat has been a great game since I started and till the end. I have enjoyed the countless hours poured into this game and dont regret it at all. There are alot of really cool poeple who I have met become friends with and played competatively with. Theres a bunch of poeple id like to thank and show appreciation for and the list is really long so here we go...

Chibi - For being the best bud ever.

Dusk - Your lazy as hell but your always there when I need ya.

Scuba - Do I need to even say anything? Your the homie keep it that way.

Silent Assassin - We had great times and even though we have had our tiffs I still like to call you a friend. Take care

Essentle - Your so cute!!!!!!! go drink some coke :)

Spyder - See you on gunbound maybe? haha wherever you are take care.

Wol-Shiver - Dude your [IMAGE]ing tight, we have our moments but in general I love hearin your stories and your an awsome guy best of wishes.

Fabmanx - So many months spent fighting you. Never have I ever had a dull moment and we argued alot! But your still a great friend and go win a world cup or something haha :)

That [IMAGE]ing Sniper - stay calm and collected.

Tribal - Where tha bitchez at?!?! haha!

Marbire - First soldat player I ever met and one of the best players I know, you get angry easily but its cool. Take care keep ownin the noobs.

Happy Camper - Sorry I cant make that clan with ya but keep it real. Best of luck to ya.

T.J Ford - Never got to play that much with ya but I always liked you.

Outcast - Dunno if you read these boards but your like one of the only euro players I talked to for a while. Your cool and a lil wierd but take care.

Meandor - Hey keep doin stuff and havin fun.

Surb - Your a dirty little 12 year old! Even though you were mean to me ur still cool keep growin :) haha

m00/pyso - Holy [IMAGE] you were anoying but KEEP growin hehehehe

llama - Your wierd too but thanks for having your servers open got lots of play on them.

optik - Thanks for having your servers open too and your a great guy to play with.

BMF - You really are a bad mother [IMAGE]er, keep doin what you do take care :)

Spectral - Fun talkin to you when we do take it easy and do what ever you do hahah :)

Illskills - WATUPPP your crazy and cool stay that way.

Sorry to others that I didnt mention care for ya just the same(dont really feel like writing anymore)

Who knows maybe I will play again later down the line but as of now I'm done with soldat. To those of you who want to be assholes and hold grudges and do all that [IMAGE] you. Screw the idiots in this game GOOD BYE!

Optik
November 21, 2004, 8:50 pm
about the clan stuff other games are same thing basically just sometimes soldat clans take it a bit too far so it gets weird but anyways sry to see ya go best of wishes hope to see you again at some reunion :)

Marbire
November 21, 2004, 8:51 pm
Hmmmm..... Sorry.

Peace. Hope you change your mind and come back soon.

fabmanx
November 21, 2004, 8:52 pm
Mmm...this brings a tear to my eye. Spike msg me on msn, we need to talk. I really almost came to the point where you were, but disbanding my clan to me is not right, and maybe im just damn right loyal. Your points are all correct though, this community is a piece of [IMAGE] thats going on though. Well, anyways msg me on msn Spike. I wanna talk...

SILENT
November 21, 2004, 8:53 pm
It's been nice playing with you for the past year or so. Good luck, and fight the addiction.

Scuba Steve
November 21, 2004, 8:54 pm
Yea bro you were a lot of fun to play with and a good leader. Akai for life biaatcchhh!!!SHIFT1!!

karmazon
November 21, 2004, 9:06 pm
[IMAGE]

Cookie.
November 21, 2004, 9:25 pm
good post karma lol
you forgot me :O
cya...

Essentle
November 21, 2004, 9:27 pm
baiii spikeh, i'll keep drinking coke ^^

N1nj@
November 21, 2004, 10:05 pm
damn man, you were just asking me to join your clan like few hours ago =( now you leave me =(

i am gonna cry, cu in gb

HellRaider
November 21, 2004, 10:05 pm
Karmazon suck a cock. Anyway, bye Spike.

Meandor
November 21, 2004, 10:14 pm
I guess you didn't listen to me after all ;(

AerialAssault
November 21, 2004, 11:11 pm
domo arrygato, master spikesama. farewell.

that fuking sniper
November 21, 2004, 11:25 pm
Spike you goddamn water hose. Cya on msn ;)

?
November 21, 2004, 11:32 pm
Spikey NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emm... don't go....

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 21, 2004, 11:44 pm
spike didn't list me. you [IMAGE]tard. lol jp. they always come back...just watch... :-P

?
November 21, 2004, 11:46 pm
He didn't list me either..... screw you :(

The Geologist
November 22, 2004, 12:53 am
Fare thee well :)

Kazuki
November 22, 2004, 2:14 am
Gram, thanks for the scrollbar, you skank.

Hehe, I'll see ya on MSN, Spike. Just make sure you play with the locals every once in a while. You don't have to get involved, but stop by at times. :D

Social Poison
November 22, 2004, 3:26 am
quote:Originally posted by fabmanx...I really almost came to the point where you were, but disbanding my clan to me is not right...

Oh really Fab?

And because I know you're gonna ask. No I'm not gonna let you live it down :P

fabmanx
November 22, 2004, 3:53 am
SP suck on my mole on my penis. Its name is scuba.

Scuba Steve
November 22, 2004, 3:57 am
Eat it Fab....I cant believe its not butter!

iLLskiLLs
November 22, 2004, 4:22 am
awww sheeit Spikeh. Sad to see you go But I Love to watch you walk.. (teehee jokes) Cya man its been great times..

m00`
November 22, 2004, 4:34 am
cya spike >.<

frogboy
November 22, 2004, 5:19 am
It's sad to see you go, Spike.

BMF
November 22, 2004, 6:08 am
Spike sad to see you go of course. You are one of the so-called 'vets', what the hell you are one of the cornerstones of North American soldat community. I mean I don't know what to say. Dude this community is much like the real life. In real life nobody is nice to you, and everybody wants to ruin your sh1t. I dont know how you expect everybody here to be like 'brothers'. This game actually has a better and much tighter community than many other games, my opinion though.

And I dont understand the point of a good bye thread. Why make a statement that 'you quit'. I mean I havent played for almost 6 months. And I never considered that leaving. Why did I return after all? Tell you the truth, I missed my old clannies. The whole community may 'suck', but there are some people I just enjoy playing with.

In any case, you are the best soldat clan leader I have ever known. One of the best players (with one or two exceptions). You are a cool guy overall and I hope you come back, so I can make fun of you for making a good bye post.

Take care, bro. Don't let the real life get to you. Virtual friends are much better.

BMF
November 22, 2004, 6:28 am
btw fab sucks at soldat and at life

Social Poison
November 22, 2004, 6:32 am
and at clan leading

xWoLxShiver
November 22, 2004, 7:00 am
i voutch for the following 2 posts, not only that, but he needs to invest more time in his soccer skills, portugal needs him....

anyways....

dear spikey, i remember the days of old, not too many clans, not too many fools. as per we were all just getting started in this game, most of us were quite close. most of us met in servers, or knew each other from here. we all try to do our parts to help the community, but there are bounds that we cannot pass. when the ratio of people who are friendly and enjoy the game vs the people who try their hardest to be good and end up on the shortside, things will go wrong. there are many clans, those of which we played against together in GnR which were prime examples of this, as many of the reported clan matches entail.

Regarding what you said of the league, their is nothing better we can do. we want a large number of clans, and a decent percentage of activity, but when things happen as you mentioned (smaller clans not wanting to play bigger clans), we cannot do anything due to the way our current League/Leagues are being run. Then again, were we to change things, it would most likely lead to many unhappy soldaters. say we were to boot inactives, and shorten the list, it would be pointless since we want as much going on as possible. some people are more dedicated to things than others. to some, a clan ending a season with maybe 70 matches would be accused of having nothing better to do, while others would say well, they are an active clan, they play often and their record most likely reflects their activity.

If you read what fabmanx has said, the next SCTFL will fix all these things. SCTFL is not a registered Game Leaue, it has no funds, the maintaining and editing of content on that site is up to the discretion of the owner/organizer.

well, i can vouch for 2 things. There ARE goof balls in this community, many of them. i will not name names, nor will i say that i am not one of them, but these people need to come to terms with the fact that some people are just damned serious about Soldat.

Spike: you rock, i'll miss you and always think of my soldat days with spike, not only you, but, everyone. correct me if i am wrong, but most of the Vets get along pretty well. i can name at least 20 of us who are all known amongst each other and have a certain amount of respect for. but, now that i think of it, sometimes, us being self-proclaimed "vets" and all, we may even be the problem.
who knows.

anyways, ignore this jibber jabber, or take it to heart.
you're going to be back by tomorow morning so stop it ok ^^ and if you don't, good luck with the drawing, make sure you keep up on your msn duties :-)

xWoLxShiver
November 22, 2004, 7:05 am
sorry for the double post, but me swearing merits it. Karmazon, stfu. go find something better to do, as this is a serious matter reflecting an opinion from one of the highly regarded soldat players, wether it be skill, respect, loyalty, or any other clan/personality trait you can come up with

take your 58 posts, unheard of name and go home

n00bface
November 22, 2004, 2:33 pm
See ya spike, I always talked [IMAGE] behind your back but deep down inside I love you. You are the undisputed bestest clan leader in the history of american soldat (Well, all of soldat, but if i said that urhos would be mad). I really lieked playing with you for the 2 weeks when we still liked each other. I also got kicks out of making fun how much you sucked since you had been inactive behind your back. Just kidding, it wasnt really fun but it gave me something to do while I was waiting for HL2 to finish downloading. I also made fun of Dusk. Sad to see you go, Reallay.

And Wol Shiver, since when does post count determine activity? :O all his accounts added up makes way more posts..for some reason he decides to make multiple personalities, he even made one for 'gay'. That post may have been disrespectful, but if you were around the forums more you would see how much goodbye posts are ridiculed :| That said, karmazon probably has no idea who Spike is :I

that fuking sniper
November 22, 2004, 9:26 pm
Mmm, the community really lost something now that Spike left. It was fun being your clannie in FA, all the way to the Brotherhood :P So many people we beat together, and you still managed to keep it cool and modest. I hope you will change your mind one day and come back. Cya. :)

T.J.FoRd
November 23, 2004, 1:44 am
cya :1
Wish those clans would have worked

Happy Camper
November 23, 2004, 2:37 am
Oh man spikeh, now i feel alone lol, we just started this clan not 2 or 3 days ago, oh well, if T.J is up for it, i wont let it die, but i do need help, ttyl spike, and dont stay away toooo long :D

DannyLB
November 23, 2004, 4:09 am
"Surb - Your a dirty little 12 year old! Even though you were mean to me ur still cool keep growin :) haha"

bahahaha i always wondered why he was so immature!

Well goodbye.

xWoLxShiver
November 23, 2004, 5:35 am
n00b :-) let me have my time :-) not that you mention it i only have 174 posts :-) let them be ridiculed, but not this one :-)

LazehBoi
November 23, 2004, 1:32 pm
Bye Spike. Even though I don't know who the hell you are (except for FrogboY saying a few things), it's sad to see somebody go.

Transit
November 26, 2004, 11:31 pm
Sorry, but I need my turn at this too. Peace Spike, you're the one who told me that barrett is a n00b weapon, and the first person I believed. No matter how good I ever get at this game and what I accomplish, I'll credit it all to you, thanks for teaching me what this game is about. Oh, and thanks for letting me kid myself into thinking I was running the show in the SDL. It's sad to see ya go Spike. Cheers, man.