( search forums )
Haven't recieved anything....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Thorak
November 22, 2004, 12:28 pm
So I registered a little over 5 days ago. Haven't heard anything back, nor recieved a confirmation code. Sent Michael an e-mail a couple days ago, just in case there'd been an issue with the original purchase. Haven't heard anything from that either. And there shouldn't be any issues with my getting mail; the address I used was my gmail, which doesn't (to my knowledge) delete even what it thinks is spam.

So is Michael just having a busy, busy week, or is something screwed up?

Hercule Poirot
November 22, 2004, 1:00 pm
you got right email address?

Thorak
November 22, 2004, 4:22 pm
Well, I got Michael's address from the DigitalCandle receipt; he's still using michalm@poctza.fm , right?

And I'm sure the two addresses I sent him as valid ones for me were right; I just rechecked the sent-mail copy I have. And neither should be filtering anything.

gi.joe
November 23, 2004, 10:41 pm
hmmm maybe hes busy atm or something- dont worry man ull get ur registration sorted sooner rather than later

Thorak
November 24, 2004, 5:48 pm
*sigh*. 7 days and counting. Aaagh.

Don't mind me. I just feel a need to whine. I know there's nothing to be done but wait longer.

Deleted User
November 24, 2004, 6:14 pm
Just remember, the things you get without trial or tribulation quickly sour, but those things you earn through patience, hard work, and perseverence, are always sweet.

Sprocket
November 24, 2004, 6:23 pm
Thorak: just PM him and he'll read it when he logs on..

Michal Marcinkowski
November 24, 2004, 6:40 pm
Send me a PM if I don't respond to your mail. Could you send me it with your details (e-mail, name).