( search forums )
Forest Base map update....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
xXShavoXx
January 16, 2003, 5:25 pm
I went ahead and updated my Forestbase map (tons of people bugged me to do it [:-weepn]). All I really did to it was delete the leaves on the branches and replace it with a bunch of scenery. And to be honest, it should have been like this in first place. Not only does it help the flow of gameplay, but it also adds some wicked sniper nests (something it lacked previously.) Enjoy.

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Forest Base.zip32.53 KB

High
January 16, 2003, 10:42 pm
xXShavoXx: cool man...i like how you outlined everything with black...is so cool...i love the sniper nest on the tree...is a really good hiding place =P

Darac
January 16, 2003, 10:51 pm
bots find it hard to get back up once thay are down the hole... not hard to fix, just ad afew more waypoints for them to jump up into. other than that, its ok i guess.

xXShavoXx
January 16, 2003, 11:01 pm
M did the waypointing. =P Other than that, I'll probably replace this map with one that has better waypoints once I get accustomed to the bot system.

High
January 17, 2003, 10:06 pm
xXShavoXx: cool...cant wait man!

sauron_the_deceiver
January 18, 2003, 1:11 pm
yay

mak89gt
January 18, 2003, 2:34 pm
xXshavoXx:i have noticed that you have a great talent at map making! just a little knowledge on bot pathing and you will be king!
can you make some more maps? i have only seen forest base from you so far.

xXShavoXx
January 18, 2003, 5:06 pm
Yeah, I've been making alot more maps, but they're bugged to hell. So before I jump the gun, I'm trying to get rid of as many bugs as possible, and ofcourse, do bot pathing.