( search forums )
My Chainsaw Server Results
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Skate4Razors
November 24, 2004, 12:44 am
I was bored one day, so my friend, Alpha Assassin (Swimmer), and me started up a chainsaw server. It was really fun, here are the results!

[IMAGE]

What do you guys think?! :D

Deleted User
November 24, 2004, 1:17 am
I think you should host it again and again, only have knives too. Saws and blades without nades and laws equals lots of fun for men with no jaws

Skate4Razors
November 24, 2004, 3:09 am
We tried that once, everyone just used knives. It was still fun though. We had nades also, but they got annoying...

Deleted User
November 24, 2004, 4:08 am
Yeah, i've been there. Nades really kill the mood. But if everyone starts using knives like crazy, just use the saw non-stop until you convert them all. Try this line "You have no honor! You swine are not worthy to lick the scum off my boots! FOR HONOR AND GLORY!" and then rush at them saw first. Sometimes I'll be in a CTF server and I'll manage to get everyone to only use saws just by saying that. And people will really start to fight for their honor if you manage to shank them with the knife while they're using the saw. Ah good times..

Skate4Razors
November 24, 2004, 11:24 am
Lol, I'll have to try your lines out. I can get a few people use saws, but everyone is to worried about their score. They are parenoid! :)

palloco
November 24, 2004, 12:28 pm
That proves the point that the less ping you have the easier is to kill with saw, dont you see how are people ordered by pings?

Deleted User
November 24, 2004, 2:03 pm
Mmmm..gotta love my 16-33 ping..

T-Money
November 25, 2004, 2:12 pm
HA..that explains why I can never kill w/ saw....stupid 100-200 ping...

Skate4Razors
November 25, 2004, 2:13 pm
Hmm... I never thought about that... :/

palloco
November 25, 2004, 3:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by T-MoneyHA..that explains why I can never kill w/ saw....stupid 100-200 ping...

I can perfectly do kill with 200-400 ping, it is just that in a frontal assault against a chainsawer with lower ping I will do shi

Azalraku
November 26, 2004, 9:43 pm
keep hosting it. sounds like good old-fashioned bloody mayhem. and i'm all for the bloody mayhem