( search forums )
what guns have you fired?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Fangus Deef
November 24, 2004, 3:41 am
i was wondering if anyone here is an actually practicing gun entheusiest (spl?). ive been blastin since i was ten, and have actually fired quite a variety of weapons, legal and not. there's a range down in 2 rock valley that im at damn near every week, and i know some people that know some people that can hook them up. here's some of the more exotic things i've shot off:
Barrett M99 -crazy mother [IMAGE]er!!!
Mauser K98 - my favorite rifle. kept at my father's house with most of my [IMAGE]
AK-47 -boner.
M4 -well......yea
Ferret...something or other - crazy .50cal, jumps like the ruger in real mode
Desert Eagle - very lefty-friendly.
Raging Bull - i like .50cal's...they just rock
Walther PPk Bond's weapon is pretty weak...

Captain RibMan
November 24, 2004, 4:17 am
just a .22 :(

n00bface
November 24, 2004, 5:03 am
I fired your mum's guns.

i spelled fired wrong at first.

fabmanx
November 24, 2004, 5:06 am
I've fired a water gun.

Urhos
November 24, 2004, 6:32 am
7.62rk62: Assault Rifle. Awesome aim, and it can be thrown against trees (tested)
Beretta or glock or sumthing: Pistol. I was liek on heavy medication at the time ;Q
Sum sort of heavy Machine Gun: Same as above >;u

And sum minirifles, and dud LAW's >;U yay

T-Money
November 24, 2004, 7:35 am
My grandpa has a 10 guage shotgun that blew me back on my ass when I first shot it at age 12.
The only other gun I've ever fired is a Desert Eagle (the old one).

AerialAssault
November 24, 2004, 8:21 am
i illegally own an RPG-7V (no joke) dated 1982. occasionally i go out into the country with some friends and other weapons enthusiasts. theres this broken down armored car we found a few years back. my rpg was smuggled across the border by boat by a Russian (possible Cossack) arms dealer. he charged me $500 American dollars and it had optical sights with 4x zoom. and he gave me about 20 something rockets. anyway, once fired it at the car and it blew up in a big fireball, was SO [IMAGE]ING COOL!

Fangus Deef
November 24, 2004, 8:35 am
if it's true, what's the point? it's not like you can just be 'hmm....i feel like taking out that news chopper....'
little civilian [IMAGE] is better for use. i have that mauser, a mossberg somethingorother, and some misc. 40S&W 8-round pistol....no goddamn rocket propelled grenade....where you live?

Will
November 24, 2004, 10:32 am
i havent shot a weapon..... yet......

Noobile
November 24, 2004, 10:35 am
M-16a3 nothing in the world like it...still my personal favorite
Ak-47 Giant p.o.s. and slow
M-249\M-60 Mua ha ha...Giant boner
Browning M2 Come get some...
H&K Mk. 19 Nothin says lovin like belt fed 40mm at 700 r.p.m.
FAMAS not too bad, little wierd with the chamber right next to your face
M1-Garand probably the single most accurate rifle I'v ever shot
Glock 18c .45acp at 900 rpm...meaning that 32 round clip, is gone in like ten seconds
L.A.W. Nothing really special, Big ol boom at the end though
30mm A.A. you can't see anyhting when you're shooting this

Will
November 24, 2004, 1:38 pm
woot, just went to ma dads and shot a pellet gun. does that count? lol.

LumpyFerret
November 24, 2004, 7:21 pm
.12 guage shotty..

.22...with scope and 10shot semi auto

and another .22 ruger bruno with scope..5 shot bolt action..

all on my grandparents farm

Fangus Deef
November 24, 2004, 7:22 pm
where would you shoot a LAW off at?

BManx2000
November 24, 2004, 7:39 pm
Some military place?

Noobile
November 24, 2004, 9:16 pm
Exactly Bman..... 500 meter course, Twentynine palms CA, thats where I shot a good deal of the weapons mentioned, aside from the AK, Glock18c, and FAMAS, and peemonkey, the Tauras Ragingbull .454 sucks, waaaaaay too much kick imho for a pistol, I mean, that's betting alot on one shot ( this coming from a tactical training scenario, mind you... Hunting, sure, but in a home... not a chance in hell, Mossberg500 with 3 1/2 inch copper solid Mag. round.... but I digress...) And the D.E. man, you gotta have some Big hands to have shot one of those, 4 1/2 lbs unloaded, generates somthing in the neighborhood of 90 ft. lbs. of torque... I mean, that would snap a normal man's wrist.... easily

btw, it's enthusiast (sp check) if I remember.

SuperKill
November 24, 2004, 9:26 pm
quote:
Ak-47 Giant p.o.s. and slow

yea slow, "right".

Fangus Deef
November 24, 2004, 9:31 pm
ak is a madman. the raging bull i fired was a .50cal, but im not gonna choose that for running around in a city. it's good for long-range shots, or killing someone instantly. i love the big guns. desert eagle was also .50cal. yea, there is a [IMAGE]ing wrist. i got the calcium arms. accurate shots are better than many semi-accurate shots IMHO. tomarrow im going to the range for skeet and to see what people got.

ClanKwH
November 24, 2004, 9:44 pm
:/ Americans... you get weapons like this *snap*

AL3X1C0N
November 24, 2004, 9:50 pm
I shot lots of weapons... With out ammo... (holland sux :))
I raped an army shotgun once when i was a little kid...
i also shot with a tank =D an YPR without ammo =\
Its pretty cool Also cus my dad was in the army and he got awarded a prize because
he was hollands best shooter ;) Well with machine gun that is ;D LoL =D

Alamo
November 24, 2004, 10:05 pm
I never shot anything... apart from that CO2 gun (yeah!) If I were you I'd not talk openly about illegaly possessed RPGs... but that's just me.

Chakra
November 24, 2004, 10:14 pm
..who'd of thought NRA-friendly peeps would play online games instead of blasting their local school.

AerialAssault
November 24, 2004, 10:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by AlamoI never shot anything... apart from that CO2 gun (yeah!) If I were you I'd not talk openly about illegaly possessed RPGs... but that's just me.
i think this is one of those kind of laws that you could get in trouble if you were caught, but there not really looking for you.

Michal
November 24, 2004, 10:41 pm
-Marksman LaserHawk (shoots BBs, darts, pellets, and bolts)
-Marksman LaserHawk BB repeater (rifle)
-Tokyo Marui M92F Military Model (airsoft)
I own them all, except the air-rifle (because it was crap), I hope to get a real air-rifle soon, 495fps so I don't need a permit.
Ye, so no real guns....yet...

FliesLikeABrick
November 25, 2004, 8:42 am
.22 rifle and a couple different varieties of shotguns and an AK-47. also a large array of high velocity bb and pellet rifles (1200+ feet per second)i am also very experienced in explosives and cannons with some friends of mine. (on private property, friends' farms up north.. all legal)

Sprocket
November 25, 2004, 12:22 pm
Ag3 - Gives Quite a punch:)
Mauser - My Grandfather's best friend
Luger - NAZI!!
Win70 - a little toy if dad likes to play with:)
Shotgun\double barreled - My shoulder hurt for weeks:p
P21 - Boom..
Glock 18 - It earned its name..

And last but not least..in any way - SlingShot!! Calm down people!

LumpyFerret
November 27, 2004, 12:13 am
i can throw a rock pretty hard.

Fangus Deef
November 27, 2004, 1:30 am
mauser is very broad :P
i fired off a clip on a luger, and i can see why it was so favored. i still like my kimber 1911

AerialAssault
November 27, 2004, 10:31 am
none of you have an RPG-7V though. me > you

DeMonIc
November 27, 2004, 11:28 am
A hunting rifle.

3rd_account
November 28, 2004, 10:36 am
The 30mm machinegun on a Viggen JA 37. I pwned that brick wall.

blackdevil0742
November 28, 2004, 1:55 pm
a pistol and a rifle