( search forums )
djLVI MaP ( for reviewing)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
djLVI
January 16, 2003, 8:25 pm
This is my second map..(NOTE:this map its not finnished yet it has somo errors on it..just want some info from people)I tried to make a map that it doesn't bore you to death and a map with some 3D efects so I tested making some parts of the map which you can walk behind (like the train crash) I would like for people who played my map to tell me (if you have time:)what you did/didn't like or if you have some tip you think I could use in my map or in future maps.. pls let me know... Thanx 2 all...

PS:I'll put some bot waypoints when I figuer out how it works :)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Image2.jpg6.85 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Image4.jpg6.85 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Image6.jpg6.43 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] TCDispute.zip21.79 KB

Darac
January 16, 2003, 9:54 pm
the picks look good, but im not convinced unless i play it, give me a minute...

High
January 16, 2003, 10:46 pm
djLVI: the trees that looks like a circle could use some changing...also the bottom where there are many boxes, you shouldn't enlarge(pixel) them...like 5 or 6 of them were enlarge which makes it look mess up if you know what i mean...dats all i have to say..i like the train or whatever that vehicle is...is a nice 3d-ish map...good job

Darac
January 16, 2003, 10:49 pm
umm i played a game and a bot got stuck in the top left.... always have waypoints in corners where bots might run into.

b00stA
January 17, 2003, 7:00 pm
Too many bugs in the terrain, try enclosing "open" polygons, but it *looks* very nice!