( search forums )
Chainsaw: Director's Cut
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Kazuki
November 24, 2004, 7:18 pm
Well, the Chainsaw video came out O.K. so I decided to make another one that focuses more on the teamwork that Chainsaw brings, and the amazing ability to actually be useful with a chainsaw. Ah, screw the speech, just watch and have fun with it.

Link: Download (14.7 MB)

Warning! This song does use 'foul' language, so I just want to give you all a heads up.

Credits

Fellow Chainsaw Users: Death, Hellraider, Lov3, Dathker, Snowden, Dragonfire (*)
Music Used: Korn - Right Now
Mods Used: Twisted Range 4.0 - By Mancer
NoNameMod - By Kazuki (**)

* - There might be and most likely are more of these guys, I just can't name them all. ;)
** - Images are missing. The only place I had them was on the forums, but the file upload seems to be down or under maintenence.

Deleted User
November 24, 2004, 7:38 pm
I never got around to seeing the first one, but this one was great. I loved that Return about 3/4 of the way into the movie, that made me laugh my ass off. Good job Kaz. FOR HONOR AND GLORY!
*Unsheaths Saw of Swaz*

Skate4Razors
November 24, 2004, 8:12 pm
I'm downloading it now, I'll give comments in a sec! I already know it's aweomse though!

n00bface
November 24, 2004, 8:34 pm
Why did you use korn...

Kazuki
November 24, 2004, 8:38 pm
... Because you don't like them.

Thanks, Swazo and S4R. :D

Messiah
November 24, 2004, 8:51 pm
LMAO XD! ROFL, wow that is [IMAGE]in halarious video that part where you got the flag and killed the person who took your teams flag and capped, that was amazing. Nice movie Kaz, *Sigh* never cease to amaze me.

Tha Doggfather
November 24, 2004, 9:27 pm
WELL SuRE IST EASY WHEN YUO USE HAX!!!1

LOOK AT HIS HAELTH IN THE VIDEO, IT DOESNT GO DWON WEHN POEPLE SHOOT HIM!!1

Kazuki
November 24, 2004, 9:30 pm
Hahahahah! I remember that! (Even though I died... )

Skate4Razors
November 25, 2004, 12:06 am
OMG OMG OMG, You are really good, lol! You got a few guys with autos and with flags and crap. That's really really sad for them. Good job on it man!

Captain_Jimbo
November 25, 2004, 10:32 am

Ha ha, that's great. I loved the part with you creeping up and pouncing him with the chainsaw. Really cool moves, I really enjoyed it. Great work, Kazuki!

Element_101
November 25, 2004, 11:13 am
When I Get Better Connection Il Start DL'ing Stuff Like This, Until Then Il Umm Not...

Kazuki
November 25, 2004, 2:44 pm
Why are you typing in capitalized words? =
Haha, thanks, guys. Er, yeah, I tried to make better use of the "effects" this time. :P

palloco
November 25, 2004, 3:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by Messiahthat part where you got the flag and killed the person who took your teams flag and capped, that was amazing.

Yeah, gj

KingerFisher
November 25, 2004, 3:17 pm
haha Tha Doggfather, did u notice that its recorded on spectator mode? i havent seen any movies where the hp bar or any of the bars would go down when its recorded in spectator mode... oh, really nice movie :) i should practice chainsaw more!

Deleted User
November 25, 2004, 3:25 pm
*sigh*

Tha Doggfather
November 25, 2004, 3:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by KingerFisherhaha Tha Doggfather, did u notice that its recorded on spectator mode? i havent seen any movies where the hp bar or any of the bars would go down when its recorded in spectator mode... oh, really nice movie :) i should practice chainsaw more!

Ugh, i thought my spelling and the caps where enough to make it clear i was being sarcastic.

Kazuki
November 25, 2004, 4:09 pm
lol, Kinger, he was making fun of the people who know absolutely nothing, but speak up anyway. We've had one or two times where someone insulted the producer of a movie because he saw that the bars didn't move...

Skate4Razors
November 25, 2004, 4:14 pm
If someone says that, they need to be banned. I can't believe someone could be that stupid... =D

Teh Panda
November 25, 2004, 5:05 pm
Good as allways Kaz. :)

die nadel
November 27, 2004, 8:45 am
nice job kaz