( search forums )
Chak vs Camping Carl write-a-thon
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Chakra
November 26, 2004, 7:16 am

This is it. My writing capabilities vs Camping Carl's imagination. We present these to you, hoping for you to vouch which is the better.

Carl wheelied his mop and bucket over the spotless floor into the corner, feeling the pre-emptive relief the end of his shift would provide. Thoughts of non-stop Halo 2 for the rest of the weekend was enough to put a blur to his walking speed as he grabbed his coat and left the restaurant.

The typical monotomy of the centre of a city was so typical that none of the busy and hectic surroundings could startle Carl from his train of thought. 'Get home, take off coat, pour a drink, turn on Xbox.' echo'd through his subconscious as a crescendo of several sirens passed the street. He skipped through tune after tune on his mp3 player tucked in his hand as he leant against the bus stop gazing down the road, patiently waiting for the sanctuary only home could provide.

He swung from bar to bar as he carefully clambered to the back of the bus, taking his seat and letting the many colours of the night begin to blur; The repetative simple tasks such as boarding a bus allowed him to take his trip home on auto pilot, but as his bus set into gear and begun to depart, traffic was called to a stop by the horrifying loud noise that brought Carl from his relaxed state to an uncommon alertness rarely felt outside an FPS. Windows shattered as the sonic boom blasted bins across the street. Carl's restaurant was ablaze, black fumes pouring from every charred exit it could escape through. He felt an unusual sense of relief and concern at the same time. 'What if I had overtime? why did it happen? did someone make an attempt on my life?!'

His train of thought performed amazing clarity as it tried to fit this unusual puzzle into place, concieving various concepts of why and how it happened. No accident could've caused an explosion that big. Business may have been slow, but the manager whould never do it for insurance with people still inside. It was then Carl began to feel sorry for his workmates inside... "BMF...fabmanx...I can't believe you're gone." He fell silent to the moment his sorrow had manifested, but was quickly erased with following thoughts on how they could never beat him at Super Smash Bros again....

(to be continued)

Camping_Carl2
November 26, 2004, 7:17 am
my story seems to be a bit longer i think .. oh well.. this is mine about chakra :) hope you like it more ;D i give free food

anyways here it is

Chakra Bones jerry~

This story starts with are friend chakra. ~ His stats are simple A young man with a nice hair cut and a beautiful mom every other guy wants to [IMAGE] meaning shes a milf~. Well hes a well shaven man in a world of democrats.. and hes the only republican. Chakra has short hair.. and swords he calls them the swords of sex he bascally takes the short and long sword puts it into his mothers vagina and gets her off with out cutting her its an art he says.

Well chakra has a penis size of a small childs pinkey thats about 4 inches enough to please the very tight wemon he thinks atleast.. but you must remember any girl can fake an orgasim. Chakra has a good life but is lonely.. he can only bang jenny at night and his mom gives him none.. when his father came home drunk one night with a black german guy named Jerry Chakra fell in love.~ his eyes where in wonderious relationships with the black german man named jerry..

Chakra jumped on his lap and said baby give me some loven jerry looked down and said bitch Your bending over and your sweet shaven ass is getting pumped with my special sauce~!. chakra screamed in terror as the big baby ruth got shoved in his ass and all he could do was try to resist getting horny that didnt last long. For the fact he was already horney Jerry took his hand Under his leg and under chakras leg and started to jack chakra off.

Chakra could not help but to moan he moaned and moaned his drunk father was in the bath room thinking his wife was masturbating so he was getting off to chakra and jerry having sex in his own bed room he was drunk as hell. As soon as he stepped out of the bath room the lights where already off so he didnt notice that chakra was being screwed hard in the ass and jerry was doing the loving slaming him hard in the ass.. well chakra said the friction was burning.. and screamed thats when jerry fell back and chakra fell with him and jerrys cock fell out of chakras *now loose butt* and flew into the carpet catching it on Yes he got some of his cum on the carpet.

Well his father walked around to turn the light on and slipped on the cum fell out the window and broke his neck outside. chakra and jerry promised to get married but chakra must leave so he doesnt get caught by the police since it was his cum that killed father.

Chakra could not run very fast for the fact his ass got slammed for the last 12 minutes So he got on a motorcycle and rode on the first place he came up to was a strip joint and he walked in to find to his surprise a bunch of strippers well he was quite happy hiding from the police in there when he found out one of them was a shemale.. so he left he could not handle any more [IMAGE] for the day.

Chakra got a dildo resistant suit he thought... but it actually had dildos attached to the suit hundreds of them.. and when he figured this out he fell down again but onto grandma pete we called her.. well one dildo in her ass the other in her pussy well the first thing she did was scream and then she moaned.. CHAKRA could not get her off so he just ran with grandma pete attached to the dildo suit and he kept running into other old ladys and they got stuck on.. grandma jerry, pete, and mark.

Chakra started to think.. why do all these grandmothers have guys names... well he needed to go fishing so he cut off there [IMAGE]s put them on a fishing hook and started to go fishing.. he got a bass and a trout he was pretty impressed he needed to go camping so he turned the old ladys into tents.. it was quite easy he put two of his feet into there pussys and then the last one he opend up her stomach and slept inside.

That was the end of it.. so chakra fell asleep.. and wook up to find jerry the german black guy found him.. and was pissed as hell so he brought his possie.. The black clan WOO tang they calll them selves. he looks at them and trys to kick the first black guy and goes your going down NIG and chakra gets fisted in the ass by the first black guy then chakra trys to turn around but another black german jumps on him and shoves his cockandballs into chakras mouth chakra gags and gasps for air and doesnt get anything so chakra brings his tounge out and tickles black german mans balls with his tounge and the german pulls his penis out of his mouth chakra breaths in as much air as he can and farts.. blowing the other black germans cock out of his ass

Well he put so much pressure into his fart the left ball on the man exploded into a bloody mess.. well black germans cant help but lick up blood that busted from someones balls so they sucked as much as they could up and chakra got away well thats when the grandmas wanted revenge for the reason he put his feet in there vaginas and opend up ones stomach to sleep in it

so he had the grandmothers and black germans chasing him well as they where chasing him one on each side chakra with his basketball jumps as high as he cans and the black germans penises get stuck into the grandmothers and the grandmothers moan and the black germans scream and chakra gets into his wheel barrel and rolls into them as hard as he can and they go into the river and when a grandmother is connected to a black man in that sexual manner they do not have the ability to swim.

so they drown to death. thats how.. jerry and chakra connected at once.. and then jerry left him a love story gone wrong
chakra to this day misses the black penis that once corresed his ass and made him feel like a woman..

but when they recovered the bodys.. Guess what happend :) chakra stuffed jerrys body and [IMAGE] and boom has love everynight he gets on that bad boy and spins round baby right round :(
~~~~~~~
~~~~
Well the storys done and chakra is still writing his im bored.. and he is just doing this contest thinking he is better and grammar wins the contest ;| lies i say this guy has word and thinks hes master of right clicking i use classic notepad thinking im awesome and the less options and stuff makes me proude>~ ;D i love it.. i could use dos man and that would make me killer.. and perhaps be like look at me im on Dos typing up this story and chakras like omfg my pants thats hot

hes a slow typer.. i want to slap him around a couple times and take like.. a cheese catalog and slam it threw his head.. catalog drools..

paper sensation.. and then it happend boom flash hair cut.. and chakras a new man with shaggy hair and smokes weed with his home dogs as hes swearling his penis in his milk with some frosted flakes

Chakra
November 26, 2004, 7:17 am
Oh...yeah...forgot to mention, we both only had 15 minutes to compile these stories. And, about each other.

...you wrote all that, in 15 minutes?...you got problems dude :|

Camping_Carl2
November 26, 2004, 7:22 am
..? so.. i write it as i think . ~
quick.. and you know i wrote that in 15 minutes we started at the same time.. i was even done way before you

that fuking sniper
November 26, 2004, 7:34 am
Its what you get for poking the hornets' nest, Chak ;)

Beren
November 26, 2004, 7:40 am
Chakra, nice work, I enjoyed it. "Carefully Clambered" eh? Nice use of alliteration. Carl, I started to read yours, got a couple of lines through, and didn't bother to finish it.

Camping_Carl2
November 26, 2004, 8:00 am
because your beren.. and you dont know wtf you talking about so shut yo mouth

karmazon
November 26, 2004, 8:05 am
exactly beren
write the fuken story already carl

Camping_Carl2
November 26, 2004, 8:24 am
my god i have wrote 2 in the last half an hour your storys coming calm the hell down boy

Chakra
November 26, 2004, 8:28 am
THIS...is the continuation of my above story. Read it, but in no way use it to judge vs Carl's, as both the above were done in 15 minutes.

What remained of his train of thought was interrupted again as he noticed everyone getting up and leaving the bus. A policeman near the front was waving everyone off and then away into the crowd, and consequently felt inclined to follow. As he stood behind the series of police vehicles, he noticed how the burning inferno was so bright, it made the night seem like day. Firetrucks and ambulances promptly arrived to tackle the problem, the flames having already engulfed a neighbouring building, but Carl barely noticed their arrival nor the devestating growing blaze as he made his way further from the crowd and towards a police car. The faint radio chatter had tickled his curiousity and was compelled to find out what the reason for this disaster was, praying inside it wasn't his past trying to catch up on him. "p####man is pursue##### across 97 stree###. Terrorist believed to be dressed as a Viking, suspected to be highly da###erous, ####" The repeating transmission wasn't clear, but he knew enough to understand what was going on. It wasn't his previous nemesis after all, Dr Styx. On their previous encounter with one another, where Styx made an attempt on Carl's life after being driven to insanity.

"Viking." He repeated to himself... "why would he be doing this?"

Burdened with walking home, the difficulty wasn't noticed as he had witnessed blazes were rising to the sky all across the city. The radio he had tuned into on his mp3 player was filled with urgent reports interrupting usual shows: a madman dressed as a viking had been setting up bombs randomly across town and has not yet made any demands.
As he slowly paced his way home through the maddened streets, he noticed something bright blown by the zephyr from an unlit alley. Suprisingly to himself, the sight of torn nylon blue and white y-fronts zipping through the wind brought a smile to his face. His smirk quickly faded after hearing peculiar sounds, followed by flashes of light from the dark alley. He sprinted to the wall and leaned his head around to see what was going on. Shadows played in the dim light as debris and trashcans knocked over and crashed around two dark figures.

"PANTS RAY!" screamed a voice. Carl stood paralysed as he watched. A gleam of light grew from one of the figure's hands, then swiftly projected towards the other as a beam of pink light struck the figure, scorching him to the ground. From the light Carl just witnessed, he could clearly see the face and figure of PantsMan, a superhero who guards justice in Carlopolis with an iron pair of underwear.

As the fallen shadow appeared to get up, it grew bigger. Carl immediately lept away from the alley as a smoking Viking stumbled out. Without thinking, Carl's stepped on the nemesis's long burning cape, strangling the fleeing madman. The Viking soon free'd himself from this setback, ripping the fabric from his neck off. "You.....YOU!" He turned towards Carl, looking in disgust as he realised who he was. Another pink ray of light beamed from the alley, projecting him to the ground several feet away. "Thanks kid." PantsMan said, as he left the Alley. "You may have just saved the day...what's left of it." Carl, paralyzed with uncertainty, watched as Pantsman approached the fatigued Viking. The fight was over finally. Another figure left the Alley... "noobface?" asked a shocked Carl. He was dressed in skin-tight latex and sporting y-fronts on the outside. A piece of torn bright blue and white fabric was hanging laced around his ear.

"You didn't see me. Ok? ..don't tell anyone that I'm.... BriefsBoy." Carl fell silent as he tried to absorb all that just happened. Carl and BriefsBoy attention was soon diverted towards PantsMan though.. "Why did you do it, Tom Penny?" He begged, as he grabbed the fallen Viking by the collar. Sirens gathered around the area and police cars surrounded the vicinity after a helicopter reported the sighting. TomPenny gasped his answer. "I did it...because...i'm t-...tired of...all the whining. If the ameri..americans thought the awards were biased, why ..why didn't they just vote?" He sighed and collapsed as the police approached to apprehend. Noobface had already dissapeared into the shadows when the police arrived. Pantsman took a moment to realise that, though justice had been served, there will always be another madman rampant on destruction and death. He shook himself from his dire mood and approached his cape-stepping friend. "Thanks alot, Carl." Then ran into the dark Alley.

As Carl looked into the alley, Pantsman was gone.

"..how did he know my name?"

-END-]

Camping_Carl2
November 26, 2004, 8:33 am
i like the ending more ;D good job chakra

?
November 26, 2004, 3:08 pm
I think chakra wins, well done boy!

n00bface
November 26, 2004, 4:13 pm
Yes he does.

_Mancer_
November 26, 2004, 4:36 pm
I don't understand why they write these storys.

November 26, 2004, 6:03 pm
We'll tell you when you're older.

LumpyFerret
November 26, 2004, 7:19 pm
your writing vs my attention span..

no competition..sorry

Weed
November 26, 2004, 8:02 pm
black german guy called jerry against tom "the viking" penny...
carl wins
ding ding ding.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand theeeeeeeeeee neeeeeeeeeew heeeeeaaaavy weeeeeeeeeeighttt chaaaaaaaaampiooooooooooon iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL!.

Camping_Carl2
November 27, 2004, 9:12 pm
lmao!! thanks weed ;)

AerialAssault
November 27, 2004, 10:10 pm
Chakra's story was good. but part 2 wasnt at compelling and "grab the reader by the balls" as part 1 was.