( search forums )
Forums....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Marine
November 26, 2004, 6:06 pm
http://www.getmybb.com/mybb/index.php?mforum=SoldatForum&act=idx

Some chap got a couple of friends together and made a small forum. Told me that he got bored with these big forums, and newb infested games, so he decided to make a small tight knit community to organize games, clan wars, and such. It's pretty cool....he said anyone is welcome to join, and do so if you like...

Skate4Razors
November 26, 2004, 6:47 pm
I guess I'll join and talk to someone...

Melba
November 28, 2004, 3:21 pm
no. that forum looks somewhat crowded with retarded people.
nice smileys tho...

Fangus Deef
November 28, 2004, 5:23 pm
stoooooooooooooooooooooop'd

Magniitude
November 28, 2004, 5:37 pm
Doesn't look as professional as this one. I'd rather participate in the Official Forums than there. Here, you get all the people and an occasional visit from MM himself.

Marine
November 28, 2004, 6:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melbano. that forum looks somewhat crowded with retarded people.

Comments like these are what drove him to make those forums.

Plus, he doesn't like this forum, thats why he made it. Duh.

Alamo
November 28, 2004, 6:31 pm
... who cares? If you want to be a small retard-community outside of the real one... ok! Stay there.

Melba
November 28, 2004, 6:40 pm
im just stating my opinion and my reason not to join.

EDIT: btw there was some cheeky tard ripping of other mods like stalky's M4A1-Carbine and soap's pringles and taking credits for him himself

AerialAssault
November 29, 2004, 3:39 am
so burn him?

Messiah
November 29, 2004, 4:03 am
Why are you telling everyone about this forum if you dont want everyone on this forum to be on that forum? 0_o wow that is truly retarded.

Captain RibMan
November 29, 2004, 4:05 am
to the crematorium!

Marine
November 29, 2004, 4:29 am
quote:Originally posted by Melbaim just stating my opinion and my reason not to join.

EDIT: btw there was some cheeky tard ripping of other mods like stalky's M4A1-Carbine and soap's pringles and taking credits for him himself

....Jesus. Are you a [IMAGE]ing moron? He wasn't taking credit for the MOD, he said thats what MOD he was using. Hes the one hwo made the AR15

Melba
November 29, 2004, 3:18 pm
he should be more clear of what he means then...
he said, and i quote:
quote:well. so far the weapons list is looking like so:
[IMAGE]
with no giving credits to the real modders.

i admit, i was a bit fast to post, as he did say the pringles and M4 wasn't his.

still ill post a pic of the AR15... or resprayed Stalky's Colt-M4A1 as i like to call it...

[IMAGE]

if you compare it to the Colt-M4A1, you'll see that all he did was remove a small part of the clip, and painted it white some places.

Plagiarism.

Hitman
November 29, 2004, 3:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by MessiahWhy are you telling everyone about this forum if you dont want everyone on this forum to be on that forum? 0_o wow that is truly retarded.
Haha, he got you there Marine.

Michal
November 29, 2004, 9:14 pm
That M4 is mine >_<

I have seen the white sprayed one before at some other site, don't remember if credit was given... I don't really care though, because whoever did plagiarize it didn't even do a good job :P , I wouldn't want my name attached to that 8)

Marine
November 30, 2004, 4:44 am
Hitman: Not quite, there are some nice people here.

Michael: You saw it at http://dyn.u13.net:6080/host/modarchive/phpBB2/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=204

Because he's also known as MicrosoftEncarta

Melba
November 30, 2004, 5:15 pm
sorry there Michal, still good tho :P