( search forums )
What the hell...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
The Geologist
November 26, 2004, 10:15 pm
...happened to good old fashioned practice? So many people complaining about the bink on the m79 now...heaven forbid one of the most powerful, one hit killers in the game come with any drawbacks. :/ I find myself saying it more and more...but just practice. Find your faults and try to get over them, and if you just can't let things go, find a new gun. Because like it or not the bink is in effect for now, and you have to deal with it. This isn't Burger King, and you can't always have it your way. People learned to find a new enjoyment in the game from not using the AK...they have the right idea. I remember when everyone hated the barrett (I should know..I was one of them). At least in my own experience I've learned it's much easier to just get over whatever problems you have with a weapon in the current version, speak your peace, and move on. And suprise! When people started making the AK into a second barrett of sorts, people actually acted mature and stopped playing with it (in addition to other autos). If you can't use your favorite gun just like you did in 1.2, then practice...learn to deal with the changes...or move on to a new weapon. Simple as that, because things aren't changing in a day or two.

karmazon
November 26, 2004, 10:52 pm
What the hell...

Fangus Deef
November 26, 2004, 11:23 pm
stupid white people.
*signs petition* im with you!

DT
November 27, 2004, 4:58 am
does he have a off button...
i do

Captain RibMan
November 27, 2004, 5:54 am
beep

Fangus Deef
November 27, 2004, 5:59 am
i have an off button, put usually things just turn me on.

BManx2000
November 27, 2004, 4:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by DTdoes he have a off button...
i do

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHERE IS THAT BUTTON?

The Geologist
November 27, 2004, 6:47 pm
Pfft...I got yer off button right here. Too bad you can't see my middle finger :)

Deleted User
November 28, 2004, 4:11 am
I agree with you, Geologist.

Simple as that.

BManx2000
November 28, 2004, 4:26 am
I was talking about DT and his need for an off button.

The Geologist
November 28, 2004, 4:40 am
lol, no worries BManx...and I was joking, regardless ;)

DT
November 28, 2004, 5:48 am
the button is a remote control... but i haven't found it yet... i need to destroy it...

Captain RibMan
November 28, 2004, 7:06 am
Muhaha I stole it and will now commence to destroy YOU

DT
November 28, 2004, 8:53 am
oh [IMAGE]... um can we talk about this?

?
November 28, 2004, 3:47 pm
I still use the m79... but then again.. I am very, very sexy.....

papasurf31
November 29, 2004, 1:59 am
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

heh heh...woops

Messiah
November 29, 2004, 3:27 am
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000quote:Originally posted by DTdoes he have a off button...
i do

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHERE IS THAT BUTTON?

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahah, *Finds It* SMASHES IT BRAINS OUT! BUTTON BREAKS* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!*

DT
November 29, 2004, 3:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

heh heh...woops

heh my remote isn't that advanced you know...
OTT i think that thier are more people in general complaining about them missing thier shots...
hell i tried for 3 days with all the weapons before i even went online