( search forums )
Some things with bullets
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Marine
November 26, 2004, 10:50 pm
Invisible Bullets

In this mode, you can't see bullets at all. They are completely invisible, just like in real life. This adds chaos and a new element of strategy to the game.

Double Speed Bullets

Simple: Each bullet (except for knife and LAW) goes twice as fast then normal. This adds a new type of strategy to the game, and makes the game very more realistic.

And one more thing: Maybe a slightly larger blast radius for the LAW.

Fangus Deef
November 26, 2004, 11:25 pm
...(cant formulate thoughts, but might as well post, with nothing to do)

AerialAssault
November 26, 2004, 11:36 pm
i like these ideas acually.

Deleted User
November 26, 2004, 11:41 pm
Different, and definitely something new.

I like it! This'd be a great server-side option.

The Geologist
November 26, 2004, 11:50 pm
Agreed. Interesting concepts. I especially like the double speed, lol. A double speed M79 or deagle..?

mipit
November 27, 2004, 12:59 am
I would like this mabye an option to throw grenades fater so im not stuck dieing and not able to thro the grenade fast enough.

Judge_Man
November 27, 2004, 1:47 am
The Double-speed thing would be I-N-S-A-N-E but really fun!!

die nadel
November 27, 2004, 9:18 am
yeah pretty fun, specially for campers, you can't follow their shot trajectory to them

Alamo
November 27, 2004, 10:27 am
Invisible Bullets? I agree to die nadel about the hiders and campers.
Faster Bullets? What the heck are you? That would break everything... Imagine a 2xspeed M79... That'd mean it would have double range... Noone would lame around with barret anymore.

Boer
November 27, 2004, 11:13 am
If the bullets are invisible , thay would have to be 2x speed? with every 4th round a tracer? That would look real nice.

Sprocket
November 27, 2004, 11:26 am
if you want invisible bullets and real blood action, go to mods section in 5 mins..

UltraMagnus
November 27, 2004, 11:29 am
hmm, sounds good how about: no arc bullets bullets that only go in a straight line

Meandor
November 27, 2004, 4:39 pm
Maybe double speed and half damage? I really like this idea, but absolutely just as a mode. I mean, like this autos would get really uber.

Marine
November 27, 2004, 7:13 pm
quote:Invisible Bullets? I agree to die nadel about the hiders and campers.
Faster Bullets? What the heck are you? That would break everything... Imagine a 2xspeed M79... That'd mean it would have double range... Noone would lame around with barret anymore.

Well, yes I did have the M79 in mind...that'd be messed up....still thinking on it.

quote: if you want invisible bullets and real blood action, go to mods section in 5 mins..

What? If you're saying that I should make/get a MOD with invisible bullets, I've already done that.I made everything invisible except LAW, M79 nades and knife. It was quite crazy, the screen wasn't all cluttered with bullets. You wouldn't know you were going to get hit until you heard the gunshot, or got hit.

quote:Maybe double speed and half damage? I really like this idea, but absolutely just as a mode. I mean, like this autos would get really uber.

Yea, or .75 damage. But this would definitely have to be as a mode...this couldn't be permanenet, that would suck.

die nadel
November 27, 2004, 8:23 pm
i don't like the idea of making autos even more uber, even if it is only as a mode. imagine the campers whining. it'd be unbearable. No.

DT
November 28, 2004, 12:23 am
Barrets would go very fast...