( search forums )
Snoop Dog Shall Die!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Skate4Razors
November 28, 2004, 1:15 am
Have you heard his new gayest song ever? Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot. I'M GOING MAD! Now, everyone at my "Gangsta" school has to do this wierd humm that ends in a loud thingy. I can't describe it... I know a lot of people are wiggers here, so describe it for me plz. :)

Captain RibMan
November 28, 2004, 1:18 am
it was on TV last night and i was like WTF?!/ thats not music. it doesnt even have music to it just a beat and people making clicking noises. the whole video is just him showing off wads of money and cars and women with huge asses

The Geologist
November 28, 2004, 1:27 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain RibMan the whole video is just him showing off wads of money and cars and women with huge asses

Which is different from his other videos how..? (lol...don't get me wrong, I love the guy :) )

Tha Doggfather
November 28, 2004, 1:49 am
I only like the old Snoop Dogg, and his first CD.

Now he just a sell out.

karmazon
November 28, 2004, 1:55 am
This thread is silly.

BMF
November 28, 2004, 2:14 am
the song is all right

Famine
November 28, 2004, 2:23 am
And S4R...what WOULD be a good song to you?

karmazon
November 28, 2004, 2:45 am
Bands that s4r listens to should die, the're so gay, IM GOING MAD MUTHA[IMAGE]A

Fangus Deef
November 28, 2004, 3:16 am
snoopdog's a massive sellout. i watched tv for 1 hour today, and he was in 9 commercials.

_Mancer_
November 28, 2004, 3:32 am
Drop is like its hawwwt...drop it like its hawwt...

Chakra
November 28, 2004, 3:46 am
he has his own tizzlevizzle show on MTV too.

BMF
November 28, 2004, 4:21 am
Chakra's a big fan

Fangus Deef
November 28, 2004, 4:23 am
tizzlefizzle sounds like someone urinating...(not cuz im peemonkey, but cuz it odes)

The Geologist
November 28, 2004, 4:42 am
quote:Originally posted by Tha DoggfatherI only like the old Snoop Dogg, and his first CD.

Now he just a sell out.

Amen.

Fangus Deef
November 28, 2004, 4:53 am
rofl. the doggfather dont like the doggfather. classic.

N1nj@
November 28, 2004, 5:09 am
This song is not even new, I have this song since summer...

DT
November 28, 2004, 5:50 am
yo in the ho by like a slide jo is a smo i eat dimes
now that sucky rap

Fangus Deef
November 28, 2004, 6:15 am
i eat dimes. classic.

karmazon
November 28, 2004, 6:17 am
And I roll the best weed, cause I got it going on

Beren
November 28, 2004, 7:03 am
I don't even like rap, but Snoop always makes me laugh....hahaha, good ol' Snoop Dogg.

damnnation
November 28, 2004, 1:13 pm
Snoop-Dogg+Pharrel Williams are good
N*E*R*D pwns also

?
November 28, 2004, 3:44 pm
some old black dude was singing that in walmart int he line infront of me.... then we when outside and it was cold so he started singing.. "drop its like its cold... damn its cold out here!" funny stuff

Alamo
November 28, 2004, 3:51 pm
Snoop Dog = Hip Hop
Hip Hop = bad

=> Snoop Dog = bad

What are you expecting?

damnnation
November 28, 2004, 5:42 pm
hip hop is the best music when ur skateboarding and to listen to relax :)

Alamo
November 28, 2004, 6:16 pm
Metal ist the best music for every occasion.

karmazon
November 28, 2004, 8:20 pm
No it isn't, there is no best music bitches and hos

Captain RibMan
November 28, 2004, 9:12 pm
DANZIGPWNSURASSEZZZ

LumpyFerret
November 28, 2004, 9:17 pm
hey i bought that cd...and id didnt work in my cdplayer for like ages..

so i loaded it up the other day...and it worked!!!!!

Dropp it like its HoooT

I keep a blue flag hangin on my back siideeee...but only on the left sideeee...yeahh thats the crip siideee....

SnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOP!

Beren
November 28, 2004, 9:18 pm
Are you kidding? Hip-hop and skateboarding?! Well, I guess it's all personal preference, but I find ska, and punk, and upbeat light stuff are much more suited to skateboarding.

karmazon
November 28, 2004, 9:28 pm
I find drum'n'bass to be the best while skateboarding

"Ska and punk ?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ?!?"

pffff....

Tha Doggfather
November 28, 2004, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deefrofl. the doggfather dont like the doggfather. classic.

Yeah well, as i explained i only like the old Snoop Dogg. I kept my nickname for years after that, only because i couldnt come up with something else. I dont use it anymore though... These days Snoop raps like DT talks...

Beren
November 28, 2004, 9:52 pm
Drum'n'Bass, eh? I don't recognize the term, but it sounds promising. How would you describe it? Want to post a link where I could download some or something? You can't not love some sweet drums/bass.

Jello
November 29, 2004, 3:35 am
quote:how would you describe it?
Uhhh...some drums...and maybe some, oh I donno...bass? Yeah sounds about right.

karmazon
November 29, 2004, 3:45 am
If you really love Ska and Punk, then you won't like drum'n'bass

Messiah
November 29, 2004, 3:53 am
Ugh, R.A.P=Retards Attempting Poetry, i hate it it sucks talks only about Doing Drugs, [IMAGE]ing chicks, and having "Blings" and "Money" and Shiny things. And there not called "Black" people there called African Amercian *Sigh*

n00bface
November 29, 2004, 4:51 am
quote: I only like the old Snoop Dogg, and his first CD.

Now he just a sell out.

don't be stupid, all rap artists are sellouts. I mean come on, all their songs are about 'bling bling' and getting 'leet karz'...sellout -> more bling bling to get leeter karz. They even sing about being sellouts.

Beren
November 29, 2004, 5:05 am
Well, I do have a wide range of musical tastes. Usually not anything too grungy or hard though.

P.S. Thanks Jello, you're a real crack-up.

Hitman
November 29, 2004, 12:01 pm
Drop it like it's hot is an awesome song. SnooooooOOOOOOP.

Pharell + Anything = Holyness.

It's a great chill out song to listen to when you're high.

n00bface
November 29, 2004, 3:05 pm
And hitman is not a druggie

Tha Doggfather
November 29, 2004, 3:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacequote: I only like the old Snoop Dogg, and his first CD.

Now he just a sell out.

don't be stupid, all rap artists are sellouts. I mean come on, all their songs are about 'bling bling' and getting 'leet karz'...sellout -> more bling bling to get leeter karz. They even sing about being sellouts.

Try listening to something non-mainstream. Underground rap isnt about having fast cars and raping bitches.

DT
November 29, 2004, 3:57 pm
i don't even know how snoopdog is.. but what i do know is that i only go with the good flow... well at least i try

Captain RibMan
November 29, 2004, 9:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by DTi don't even know who snoopdog is.. but what i do know is that i only go with the good flow... well at least i try

Sorry DT, but in english, letter order matters.

SuperKill
November 29, 2004, 10:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deefi eat dimes. classic.

rofl

The Geologist
November 29, 2004, 10:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by MessiahUgh, R.A.P=Retards Attempting Poetry, i hate it it sucks talks only about Doing Drugs, [IMAGE]ing chicks, and having "Blings" and "Money" and Shiny things. And there not called "Black" people there called African Amercian *Sigh*

You seriously don't know what you're talking about. Just be quiet. Arguements over which music is best when will never go anywhere since you're argueing over matters of personal preference...there's good hip-hop, there's bad hip-hop. There's good metal, plenty of bad metal. Good ska, bad ska, etc, etc, and so on and so forth...if you choose to limit anything to "it all sucks, I hate it", then that's your loss. But don't expect everyone else to believe you.

AerialAssault
November 29, 2004, 11:17 pm
when im playin Vice City on my comp, i think its always best to have some 50 cent, lil jon, and DMX on the mp3 radio station. it really suits the atomosphere of the game. nothin like pullin a drive-by on some haitians while the ruff ryders anthem blares. but for fast pace killing like soldat, metal is best IMO. also, you cant dance in the club to metal, you need "sumt-in to bounce to"

karmazon
November 29, 2004, 11:28 pm
People heard few mainstream rap artists and they already formed their opinions about the whole genre...How stupid.

DT
November 30, 2004, 3:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain RibManquote:Originally posted by DTi don't even know who snoopdog is.. but what i do know is that i only go with the good flow... well at least i try

Sorry DT, but in english, letter order matters.

uhg i seruoiusly need to take more english classes.
but american has so many wierd words... like moshpit

DeMonIc
November 30, 2004, 5:35 pm
DT:
Na most irok neked egy kicsit magyarul, hogy felfogd, mi is az a nehez szo igazandibol.Az amerikai es az angol loszar a magyar nehezsegehez kepest.Orulnek ha nem szpemmelnel ennyit, mivel baromi idegesito.En se vagyok semmi, de te rajtam is tulteszel.

Without some special hungarian characters.Now THOSE are weird words.

Back on topic:
Mainstream rappers are only doin it to make money..coz it sells good.I mean, even the retardest young rappers make money if they know people who know some other people.Out of 100 new songs per week, 4 make it to any lists.Music industry ownz you.

DT
November 30, 2004, 9:06 pm
nah the wierdest stuff i said was part of a curse... and trust me it did curse you... mentaly

T-Money
December 1, 2004, 7:19 am
Wigger is such a harsh word.

But yeh, snoop is kind of a media and merchandising bitch nowadays. All his newer albums are tuneless lyrics sung to old/irritating beats.

DT
December 1, 2004, 3:40 pm
Wigger is not... but change the W to a N or H.... now that is harsh.. i said that once in my class when i was taking to my friend and my teacher heard it ((she was black)) and lets just say i had to run from school... without stoping untill my legs got tired

T-Money
December 2, 2004, 7:38 am
So I'm assuming you're white if you had to run?

LumpyFerret
December 2, 2004, 7:33 pm
chiggerrrr!!!!!!

chineeezeeee

not that i care...but the chinese people are worse cuz they think they are hardcore..

.dragonfire
December 4, 2004, 8:55 pm
Snoop is singing the lyrics "Drop it like it's hot"

..He's fourty.