( search forums )
wat u think bout bush n wat should be done to him
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
sh33py
November 28, 2004, 1:47 pm
Im asking u all to post what u think about bush n what are the few reasons why this crackhead is getting another 4 years please post im not american btw im singaporean but just would like to find out what u americans reallly think about him been on my mind for such a long time.

SuperKill
November 28, 2004, 1:58 pm
why the fuck are you "tlkin like dis" :@

Famine
November 28, 2004, 1:59 pm
a bit late eh

sh33py
November 28, 2004, 2:02 pm
nah i know its late lol but when i "talk like dis" im thinking along the lines of BUSH IS GONNA BLOW UP THE WORLD AHHHHH!! =X..

Famine
November 28, 2004, 2:03 pm
OMG!!!!! O.o YeAs I kNoWS WhAT yoU Meansss

sh33py
November 28, 2004, 2:07 pm
indeed my bush hating friend indeed.....i fear for our lives..for bush jr has been given another 4 years to add to his reign of terror..and only 1 thing can stop him..SEX SCANDALS ....n ASSASINATIONS...hmm kinda common with politics lol

SuperKill
November 28, 2004, 2:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by sh33pyn

AND!!
REPEAT AFTER ME DUDE - A.N.D!

i'm joking ;(

sh33py
November 28, 2004, 2:22 pm
A.N.D u teach great english my friend great english indeed XD oh yeah superkill mind posting wat u think bout bush?

SuperKill
November 28, 2004, 2:25 pm
cant care the least about bush to be honest :>

sh33py
November 28, 2004, 2:31 pm
hmmmm haha yes bush is a pricky little twit.. someone should play celene dion music in the white house and watch them alll squiirrrmmm in pain...MUHAHAHAHAH....erm ok...

Alamo
November 28, 2004, 3:17 pm
... I think something should be done to the axis of evil... It like causes the seasons... We are talking about 23.5° of evil!!

[IMAGE]

BMF
November 28, 2004, 4:14 pm
sh33py, we are not your classmates and we are not your parents. If you want to express the half-assed ideas you picked up from your friends, this is not the place. Here we don't accept your opinion just because you type "like dis". You are welcome to start a political discussion, but you have to support your point of view. If you don't, then you are assed-out.

Denacke
November 28, 2004, 4:44 pm
Or he could just scroll down a little and read the topics about the elections.

The Geologist
November 28, 2004, 8:54 pm
Nah...that'd be asking too much of him. I'm with BMF...just another punk slinging mud without any validation or reason. Oh yes, Bush is so evil..but I can't be bothered to explain why. Oh no, I can't be bothered for such things. :)

LumpyFerret
November 28, 2004, 9:15 pm
VOTE HIM IN AGAIN!

Social Poison
November 29, 2004, 1:46 am
Superkill, what's that picture in your Avatar of? I saw a car with it on its back window today.

Captain RibMan
November 29, 2004, 1:53 am
its aphex twin thing

Cookie.
November 29, 2004, 2:53 am
aphex twin is teh roxzor

Messiah
November 29, 2004, 3:51 am
Guys, ffs lets put an end to this bull[IMAGE] about Bush, go to this site if your still feeling sorry about yourself and the world, www.sorryeverybody.com

LazehBoi
November 29, 2004, 4:29 am
Yeah, forget about Bush, he won the election by having more votes than his competitor> I suggest those who won't shut up about it to spend less time complaining about him and spend more time trying to get by life.

Deleted User
November 29, 2004, 1:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamo... I think something should be done to the axis of evil... It like causes the seasons... We are talking about 23.5° of evil!!

[IMAGE]

OMFG IT'S LAZOR BEAM GOING THROUGH THE WORLD!!!!

Droopy
November 29, 2004, 1:58 pm
WE R ALL G0NA TEH DIES!!!!!!!

Messiah
November 29, 2004, 2:36 pm
They Tried : www.sorryeverybody.com <==Its a real site /./

BMF
November 29, 2004, 9:37 pm
those people need to get deported

The Geologist
November 29, 2004, 10:34 pm
Pfft...it's a good thing you're not in a position of power. So what if they're sorry? They didn't want Bush in office, they tried to prevent his return to office...so they're sorry that they failed. They have every right to vote/push for another political cantidate, and since they feel some kind of empathetic link to the rest of the world, they feel the need to apologize...why they did it, I don't really care...but they have every right to do so. lol..I still think they're funny though, if not a little ridiculous..what, do they think they're earning brownie points with the rest of the world? :/ Give me a break..

n00bface
November 30, 2004, 12:51 am
Some of them are pretty hot.

Messiah
November 30, 2004, 3:18 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceSome of them are pretty hot.

Haha, yeah theres a chick that has "Were Sorry" On her boobs :D *karmazon* WHERE! SPAMS www.sorryeverybody.com Come on baby, show me the boobies!!!