( search forums )
PublicSoldat Movie Productions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Kazuki
November 28, 2004, 10:52 pm
Ok, ok, so the decision has been made. The movie isn't mine anymore. ;D We have a public team now. The series will be an action type thingo. This doesn't mean that comedy will be excluded. A series wouldn't be complete without comedy. But either way, we don't know much about our productions so far. We're going to get off on a slow start, making schedules, background information on our series, etc. We don't want to rush it, because that's why the Soldat Comedic Video didn't succeed. Too many ideas at once. I've gotten a bunch of volunteers, whom I didn't even have to ask. :)

This isn't a strict team or anything. This is why we're public. We might need several extra actors, or a few talented people for modding or mapping, etc. The episodes will bring us different obstacles, so we'll be changing the team around a bit.

Our name as of now is PublicSoldat Movie Productions. We have an IRC channel that we would like you all to join: #kazinc <-- It was all m00's idea. :P

We're in the progress of making a background for our series, and then we will be setting up a slight schedule to help organize.

That's pretty much it. Please join and idle in #kazinc. I will post any updates and videos. :)

We now have a website, created by m00 and hosted by FliesLikeABrick. Thanks a lot. :D The site is found at http://m00.u13.net/

Beren
November 28, 2004, 11:01 pm
Um, this might be common knowledge, but can mods be shown in demos?

Skate4Razors
November 28, 2004, 11:56 pm
Idea 1: Ok, what I was thinking is a movie on you owning someone with a saw. But it would be like a duel. The other guys would be using a knife, or some secondary. The guy would be either really bad, or you would be beyond great.

Idea 2: Make a movie somewhat like Tom Clancy games. You are the U.S. whatever and you must go in to a country and terminate some terrorists. I'm thinking the terrorists better be Americans because lots of people here are whiners. Maybe make a map that is like a building, or something...

If ya need any help, add me to MSN, or AIM, whichever you use. Tell me if my ideas are stupid too... These ideas aren't so good, but I'm really bored, lol.

N1nj@
November 29, 2004, 12:00 am
Make a movie with a plot and a skit, and pick actors to act it out.

dr dragon
November 29, 2004, 12:02 am
You should make:
1.A fight where you owned 10 people,that stuff...
2.A "story" for ctf...

Beren
November 29, 2004, 12:20 am
Well, since you can see mods, the possibilities are endless. You could recreate the story or a series of scenes from your favorite movie or videogame. How about Star Wars? The Matrix? Halo? Just some ideas ot get your brains working. I guess i'm not helping since you asked for specific ideas, but this will help other people brainstorm anyway.

karmazon
November 29, 2004, 12:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Skate4RazorsIdea 2: Make a movie somewhat like Tom Clancy games. You are the U.S. whatever and you must go in to a country and terminate some terrorists. I'm thinking the terrorists better be Americans because lots of people here are whiners. Maybe make a map that is like a building, or something...

I think this Idea is great, I want to see stealth and stuff like that.

Messiah
November 29, 2004, 12:50 am
Make a Soldat Olyimpcs movie some events could be: Races accross the map, Knife Throw!, Long Jump, Wrestling with fits. Hehe.

Jap_man
November 29, 2004, 1:40 am
i got a better idea, restart the soldat comedy video!

n00bface
November 29, 2004, 2:09 am
make real movie remakes, like soldat versions of "spider man" (spider man sucks, but it's just an example). Shorten them too :P

?
November 29, 2004, 2:12 am
Btw i want to make a movie but i need fraps.. if anyone could send me a copy.. not cracked or anything like that o heavens no :| .... I would be a happy person :D

Messiah
November 29, 2004, 3:23 am
...Uh dude, you can download it, click on the link under my name, tells you everything you need to know ;D "Movie Making For Newbs!"

TIR_Blade
November 29, 2004, 3:51 am
Make a RED VS BLUE for Soldat....Just obviously a bit different but same concept...This goes along with the story idea and in NO way could u leave the Bladster out of the skit if u made on lol.

Messiah
November 29, 2004, 3:58 am
Which blade are we talking about ^^^

Chakra
November 29, 2004, 4:39 am
I have a movie half made, the other half incompletable because of my [IMAGE] computer. If you're good with Ulead Studio (not 'video' studio) gimme a call, all you'd have to do is drag and drop images, set some effects, sounds, music etc...

It's a movie with a 'roadrunner' theme to it.

Beren
November 29, 2004, 5:02 am
I've got it....Romeo and Juliet or.....West Side Story. Either one'd work. (Preparing myself for getting guff for being cultured....and saying the word guff...)

T-Money
November 29, 2004, 7:12 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by Skate4RazorsIdea 2: Make a movie somewhat like Tom Clancy games. You are the U.S. whatever and you must go in to a country and terminate some terrorists. I'm thinking the terrorists better be Americans because lots of people here are whiners. Maybe make a map that is like a building, or something...

I think this Idea is great, I want to see stealth and stuff like that.

I second that. It would be awesome if you made a movie on a map like Rambo's inf_pow camp and show your red team stealthily knifing and sniping the blues and rescuing the prisoner.

KingerFisher
November 29, 2004, 3:31 pm
T-Money added the last thing to that idea what i want to see :) tha would be cool... ;)

Teh Panda
November 29, 2004, 7:16 pm
Lol 2 hours long soldat movie: SpidermanĀ½

Alamo
November 29, 2004, 7:29 pm
I would like to see a story-like movie... Maybe a mission or something. Stealth, Killing guys with a knife, shooting them silenced or so... Yeah that would be cool :) If you are very good you could add moving spots (light) you are dodging... And a brutal escape. Maybe you are seen and you have to shoot your way free to get out of the base :)

Deleted User
November 29, 2004, 7:36 pm
The real film remake is cool...
Make "Matrix 1" in Soldat! Make the "/victory" poa file to a dodge, and make sounds from matrix.
(I will make maps and be NEO :PPP)

Beren
November 29, 2004, 9:11 pm
Has anybody seen Where Eagles Dare? I haven't seen it in a long time, but if I remember right it's a behind enemy-lines-knife-people-in-the-neck style Clint Eastwood movie. Might work.

DeafBox
November 29, 2004, 10:30 pm
i think a comedy movie would be awesome altho it would be hit and miss. u could make an awesome movie with ur friends in it, altho the comedy would probably only be funny to you and ur mates...

i dunno, just make something cool :|

die nadel
November 29, 2004, 11:30 pm
I would like to be in the video. I have played soldat nearly every day for a year. If you want more info contact me with aim or msn

m00`
November 30, 2004, 12:13 am
Okey the organisation has just started and we're looking for a lot of members be sure to join #kazinc if u wanna help @quakenet . Im making a simple site atm :O

N1nj@
November 30, 2004, 12:24 am
you got me :D

m00`
November 30, 2004, 3:23 am
site is up - http://m00.u13.net Nothing special, just a place to put our info :D

We are looking for 1 more actor for our first episode please join #kazinc to apply!!!

You Got KIlled
November 30, 2004, 3:41 am
This is gonna be purtty cool

paramud
November 30, 2004, 4:30 am
quote:Originally posted by Jap_mani got a better idea, restart the soldat comedy video!

i agree! i was gonna be in that one :(. oh well, i can still get a part in one of knox's video.

m00`
November 30, 2004, 4:40 am
paramud this topic was named somthing like "Give me ideas for movies" or somthing like that, Kazuki edited it for PSMP and changed his post.... What japman posted was for the old topic..

Hitman
November 30, 2004, 10:14 am
quote:From here

...their leader Kazuki is a professional movie creator...Rofl

Sprocket
November 30, 2004, 11:06 am
hitman is one sorry asshole :D

Kazuki
November 30, 2004, 1:13 pm
Ahaha, even I didn't read that.

Messiah
November 30, 2004, 2:29 pm
Hahah, what happened to my name being up there [cry] what happened to the Soldat Comedy ;O With Stalky in the back! And Hitman in the front! [smile]

paramud
November 30, 2004, 2:56 pm
i know, did kaz just forget that one like he did on the first attempt?

KeFear
November 30, 2004, 9:40 pm
Hey, i have a little script - and movie idea - the only thing i can't make is the maps. Should i tell you if you are interested. It's like a love story with some action and bankrobbing.

N1nj@
November 30, 2004, 10:05 pm
hmm, i thought I am in this too =/

Kazuki
November 30, 2004, 10:11 pm
Guys, just come to #kazinc and hang out. I'll be asking people for movie ideas, music, actor replacement, etc. If you even want an opportunity, then come hang out at #kazinc. You Got Killed wasn't in this, but we asked for music, and now he's become a music manager of the team.

Messiah
November 30, 2004, 10:14 pm
YAY! An easier channel to remember, other than #Comedy.Soldat or what ever. [opens irc] ^.^

Unlucky 13
December 1, 2004, 2:25 am
Nice ideas Kaz, m00` and co.!
I think you should have some remake of Collatral or however.

m00`
December 1, 2004, 4:33 am
Ninja join #kazinc and idle there, we have a few more spots open

keke Kaz, you are a proffesional ;p
so are you hatman ;p

Some info on the story, 2 Heroes go on an adventure to destroy an evil guy that has an evil plan. (which I wont tell you) kekeke. Hopefulyl kazuki starts working on the script soon :O

Kazuki
December 1, 2004, 9:42 pm
Kkazican and I are working on it. ;D

I have a pretty nice plan for the end of this, but it's only a spark.

Messiah
December 1, 2004, 10:26 pm
Soldat Olympics!

m00`
December 2, 2004, 7:08 am
we need like atleast 7 more actors, the script has been changed and it looks like we're gonna need a lot of actors, plz go to #kazinc to apply :DD

Messiah
December 2, 2004, 2:33 pm
kk, i just got to download IRC when i get home.

Rhombus
December 2, 2004, 2:41 pm
can i be a writer/actor plz?

Deleted User
December 2, 2004, 4:22 pm
Erhmm..now it went public and organised...*sticky* :)

Deleted User
December 2, 2004, 4:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by m00`keke Kaz, you are a proffesional ;p
so are you hatman ;p

They are not professional as they don't make any money by making soldat movies.

Deleted User
December 2, 2004, 7:54 pm
I would like to be an actor...
But there is nobody in #Kazinc... ...Now

Kazuki
December 2, 2004, 9:45 pm
White Shadow, the K is not capital. #kazinc Hehe. That's probably why there is no one there. Oh, and it's in Quakenet.

Rhombus, come to #kazinc IRC channel, and we can work it all out. ;D Same goes for everyone else. Don't ask us here, join the channel. :) If you, for any reason, can't get mIRC, talk to me on MSN: AngryBlaze@hotmail.com . It would be more difficult to arrange things that way, but it could still work.

Edit: Filming begins this weekend! :D

Thanks to Stalky for stickying this. :) Honestly didn't expect that.

m00`
December 3, 2004, 4:46 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2quote:Originally posted by m00`keke Kaz, you are a proffesional ;p
so are you hatman ;p

They are not professional as they don't make any money by making soldat movies.

professional as in "good" not money making ;/

Deleted User
December 3, 2004, 8:10 pm
Kazuki: I know that #kazinc is with little k :), and i was there, but nobody answered me :(

Kazuki
December 3, 2004, 9:39 pm
Oh, I know, White. :( That's because I was probably at school at that time and so was everyone else around my time zone. People like m00, LazehBoi and Frogboy would be sleeping at that time, I believe. Either way, we all weren't home. That's why no one answered you. :( Try goin in tomorrow, because I'll be home all day (weekend).

Rambo_6
December 4, 2004, 5:02 am
I'd gladly take part in this, I love fanimations like Red Vs. blue.

If it's gonna be comedy, I can help yeh guys out with the script. Also, if you need themed maps, you know where to go ;)

I'ma keep my eye on this thread :p

Deleted User
December 4, 2004, 8:40 am
Okay Kazuki, I'm coming now.

Kazuki
December 4, 2004, 1:49 pm
Yeah, Rambo, I think we could greatly use your help for the maps. :D I know you're into the whole map thing, and I've seen some of the maps you've made. What would be the best way to contact you?

Rambo_6
December 4, 2004, 2:09 pm
You can add me on msn, PM me, or email me.

I'm not too sure what that #kazinc thing is. Some sorta chat channel?

Kazuki
December 4, 2004, 2:57 pm
Yes, it's an IRC channel in the Quakenet server. :D If you can't make it there, I'll add you on MSN. Easiest way to #kazinc is to download mIRC. ;D

m00`
December 5, 2004, 5:07 am
new website url : http://psmp.u13.net if it doesnt work then use http://dyn.u13.net:6080/host/m00/

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 8, 2004, 1:38 am
The coolest thing would be to re-create some of the classic soldat comics made by lxs, with his permission of course.

Rambo_6
December 8, 2004, 3:05 am
Sweet, this is gonna be cool.

KnOt
December 8, 2004, 9:47 am
Yeah.. just hurry up with it then. ^_^.. I'd be happy to help out with anything.. just ask.

Yukwunhang
December 11, 2004, 4:20 pm
i gonna join :D

You Got KIlled
December 14, 2004, 1:05 am
Edit: I realized the first map was not very good so I remade it. Once I can get m00` to upload it you can download it. But please keep in mind it was made specificly for PSMP and isn't gonna be fun in a Public server. I will edit it later for that.
Thanks

MOFO NOFO
January 7, 2005, 10:29 pm
is this still in the making?? lol

Deleted User
January 18, 2005, 5:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOis this still in the making?? lol

Well, it was three weeks from the last post to yours...so, no, I guess. Unstickied :(

Krios
January 27, 2005, 5:08 am
maybe a movie where a SOCOM agent sneeks into a monastery to eliminate the terrorists, no rocket pack. just plain sneaking around owning guys with knifes hehehe. make them drop out of an airplane. Maybe have two terrorists fighting each other u sneek by. Make it funny though. If no SOCOM II idea try a James Bond kinda thing. Jumping off building, having 20 guys after you. Get into a M1 and tune them all! make a fake train or something and go through it or at the top
Maybe Splinter Cell: Pandora 2 morrow. hide on trains sneeking around in the dark, have terrorists talking into the dark. Have player come up behind and make a hostage scene. Atleast have some vent crawling, some explosives. well that's it im out of ideas except for a Viet Cong scene with gurillas. BEHIND enemy lines, u know the very unpopular movie. Running away from gurillas, woot fun...NOT. or some Extreme stunts with water and some spiky rocks....

Krios

MOFO NOFO
January 27, 2005, 5:40 am
hey, you should really look for when the last time anything was posted here (b4 me) because i think this is out of the making now.

Deleted User
January 28, 2005, 9:17 am
Yep...locked.