( search forums )
There Can Be Only One
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Beren
November 29, 2004, 5:13 am
A couple of ideas...

1. First of all, a series of death matches, (short would work better,) where the person with the lowest score is kicked and made a spectator until there is only one person left. All newcomers join as specatators.

2. A death match where everyone has a limited number of lives, and everytime a person kills someone else they gain a little more attacking power (bullets do more damage). Played until there is only one person left. (Highlander style)

Marine
November 29, 2004, 5:23 am
1. How would that work? Because after 1 person got a kill, everyone would be kicked.....

2. I like it.

Beren
November 29, 2004, 5:39 am
The person with the lowest score after a match ends is made a spectator for the next round. Is that what you were asking?

Fangus Deef
November 29, 2004, 6:36 am
that's what he's asking.
1. no like. wouldnt be popular, cuz youd always start in the middle.
2. i dont like it. highlander sucks :P

IDF-RIPsta
November 29, 2004, 7:21 am
Fangus... you supported the same idea raised by TFS...
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=19018

Try and be more consistent...

Fangus Deef
November 29, 2004, 7:25 am
it's totally different. his idea has people feed off eachother, this one kicks people. even slight variations can make ideas crap or genious.

The Geologist
November 29, 2004, 7:44 am
1) This doesn't work as a game mode, but it works perfectly for a tournament.
2) Interesting...I like it, even though it's very similar to the idea from TFS. And Fangus..the second idea doesn't invovle kicking anyone. The only real difference is that you gain attack power instead of health. The only thing I don't understand is how you would "set" the number of lives available to each player.

Blackdeath
November 29, 2004, 4:26 pm
The second idea is tha [IMAGE]. But come now there is a better use for the few kilobytes of memory that your first idea took up they are shamed now.

die nadel
November 29, 2004, 11:55 pm
both are decent ideas, definitely as a game mode not a constant for the highlander though

dr dragon
November 29, 2004, 11:59 pm
Both ideas rule! #1 is like a tourney, and #2 is a video game classic type!

DT
November 30, 2004, 3:49 pm
wish thier was a fightmode for soldat....
2 temas are picked two people duel and when someone dies someone on thier team goes in....

ynnePmoT
November 30, 2004, 6:48 pm
next thing you'll be saying that you should have credits.. ^^
its a fast "kill-everything-that-moves" game god damn..
stop trying to add new stupid features in it.. make your own game then, so you can add such stuff in and noone would play it with you.

DT
November 30, 2004, 11:14 pm
Fight club is a good feature... good way to see who really is good at dueling.
quote:credits
We do have them

Magniitude
December 1, 2004, 12:08 am
1. Kind of like an extended survival mode
2. Sounds cool, like the movie "The One" with Jet Li. It'll be hard for beginners if they can't get a shot off and keep getting killed.

Krieg
December 9, 2004, 9:41 pm
i dont like it, 1 reason, the accumulating weapon damage, if you kill alot of people like 30, and every kill you get your damage goes up by %1 then you could do deagle damage with the socom and the deagles wouldn't just leave holes in your torso, they'd rip it to shreds

DT
December 9, 2004, 9:43 pm
and thats what thier suppose to do anyways...