( search forums )
Vote Disabler (Client Side Only)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
EnEsC3
December 1, 2004, 1:30 am
Well, ill probably get flamed or somthing for this, but I couldnt give a f**k.

[IMAGE]

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 1:39 am
yay! im the first! you suck, [IMAGE] a dead deer, etc.
edit: cuz who you are, not the proggy

karmazon
December 1, 2004, 1:42 am
[IMAGE] ?!?

wow his name is censored...weird

EnEsC3
December 1, 2004, 1:53 am
w0o0o0 m0re!

LazehBoi
December 1, 2004, 1:55 am
banbanbanbanban.
I wouldn't download it.

karmazon
December 1, 2004, 1:56 am
How the [IMAGE] do you report threads ?

The Geologist
December 1, 2004, 2:00 am
What's so bad about this guy? I'm not about to download his crap, but why are you all against him?

Pulp
December 1, 2004, 2:01 am
Good prog though. It works fine. Handy feature.

Kazuki
December 1, 2004, 2:05 am
Er, Geologist, do you not know about his forums? He distributed hacks like crazy. Still, no one's giving him a chance. I suppose you have the right not to, but meh.

EnEsC3
December 1, 2004, 2:33 am
Atleast one person here has some maturity (Pulp)

Mystikal
December 1, 2004, 2:37 am
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

that fuking sniper
December 1, 2004, 2:38 am
Maturity doesnt necessarily mean non-aggression. They have a right to be bashful, and you should know that if maturity is what you're talking about. I do like the program, though.

n00bface
December 1, 2004, 3:36 am
Oh lol, sorry...I got this program wrong when you IMd me, I thought it was a hack to make it impossible to be kicked -- heh. Well, it is a nice tool if you think the vote kick popups are annoying, but I for one wont use it.

Social Poison
December 1, 2004, 4:55 am
quote:Originally posted by EnEsC3Atleast one person here has some maturity (Pulp)

Yes... since maturity has to do with liking your program :P

Elephant_Hunter
December 1, 2004, 5:29 am
Why do you bother EnEsC3? Sure, it's cool that you can crack into soldat, but it would be even cooler if you could work on a community programming project with us. You are foolishly appealing to the wrong crowd.

I'm being serious. Just drop the assembly crap and do something worthwhile, something you can put on your resume.

The Geologist
December 1, 2004, 5:56 am
Now that sounds mature :) I don't know you EnEsC3, but if you do good work (instead of the cheatin' kind..lol), then I'd really like to see what could be done in the community project.

Edit: I'm still not downloadin' :P But only because I don't mind the vote kick option.

Mystikal
December 1, 2004, 6:26 am
zrerre

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 6:30 am
i know you, and i dont like you. yer just an ass.

frogboy
December 1, 2004, 6:44 am
It appears as if someone's getting their accounts mixed up...

Elephant_Hunter
December 1, 2004, 6:47 am
Are you speaking for EnEsC3? Because last time I checked I wasn't talking to you.

Anyways, the link should be deleted. Michal encrypted the game exe for a reason, he doesn't support reverse-engineering soldat.

The Geologist
December 1, 2004, 6:48 am
quote:Originally posted by Mystikal*sigh*

If u dont wanna download it, you dont need to tell me...

And how am I meant to get involved with "community programming project" when half of you dont even know me at all? Look at me and my 5 posts, w0o0o0o! and besides that, I dont know delphi, and dont want to learn it either. What "community programming project" are going around at the moment? (Other than making a soldat video... w0o0o)

*sigh*

If you wanna get dramatic about it, then don't bother. Wo0o0o! Don't say that no one ever tried. :P

EnEsC3
December 1, 2004, 7:27 am
Meh watever guys, sorry for helping. And this aint "reverse-engineering" because all it does is changes a 1 to a 0...

Next time that I think about helping the soldat community, ill just forget it.

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 7:31 am
next time you think of doing anything concerning soldat, forget it. or maybe i shoud feel sorry for you?......

naw, [IMAGE] you.

EnEsC3
December 1, 2004, 7:34 am
Meh *Shrugs shoulders*
I guess now ill release my trainer with no key system so every noob can download it and "cheat" in all of your fancy public servers... Perhaps a public server crasher is in order? Alot of plans...

Farewell, faggets.

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 7:48 am
what were you expecting? honestly?

faggot's is spelledwith an o, not an e.

EnEsC3
December 1, 2004, 7:51 am
I was expecting normal people not to be so pussy whipped.

frogboy
December 1, 2004, 7:56 am
quote:Originally posted by EnEsC3Meh *Shrugs shoulders*
I guess now ill release my trainer with no key system so every noob can download it and "cheat" in all of your fancy public servers... Perhaps a public server crasher is in order? Alot of plans...

"Waaah someone insulted me I'm going to release more trainers."

The Geologist
December 1, 2004, 8:00 am
Seriously...go get some counceling or something. Your immediate reaction to people not liking you is to get all whiney and threaten to release more things to f*ck up Soldat? Would you like some cheese with your whine? ^_^

DNA.styx
December 1, 2004, 8:56 am
Account and thread locked.