( search forums )
Question: soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Madsniper
December 1, 2004, 2:16 am
Hey is there anyway i can get the tiles of soldat characters. like soldat characters faces all directions behind a white screen... I make animations and wanted to make a soldat one.

This is the ones i made of Paint Ball 3 EXTREME ( www.zooptek.net )
[IMAGE]

BManx2000
December 1, 2004, 2:46 am
Soldat doesn't have sprite images, there are seperate images for each body part and they all are attached together and rotate individually. That's why the animation is so smooth and more imprtantly, why there is ragdoll physics. So, no.

Skate4Razors
December 1, 2004, 3:18 am
I wish there was, it's be cool for a movie. Maybe ask this in the lounge or something.

Deleted User
December 1, 2004, 3:44 am
Or perhaps maybe the Soldat Fan Art section..either or..

Messiah
December 1, 2004, 4:43 am
Haha, nice ;D

Zero Wiggles Murasame
December 1, 2004, 5:35 am
cool.

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 5:43 am
you guys must be noobs.

--> make a map with a white backgrounw, using a blank, white texture.
---> play the map, take the screenshots you need, v'walla. use yer brains, peoples.

Elephant_Hunter
December 1, 2004, 5:50 am
Hahah, I used to love that skiing game so much when I was a kid. The monster looks just like the abominable snowman. I'm gonna download it right now just to bring back some memories.

Edit
Found it in about 3min: Here

Edit
[IMAGE]

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 6:21 am
^wont let me play. i've actually gotten past the snowman on my oooollllllld computer...

Will
December 1, 2004, 10:24 am
^ agrees with fangus deef.

just take the screenies you need.

Element_101
December 1, 2004, 10:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deefyou guys must be noobs.

--> make a map with a white backgrounw, using a blank, white texture.
---> play the map, take the screenshots you need, v'walla. use yer brains, peoples.

Lol, I Think Hes Right.

Chakra
December 1, 2004, 12:24 pm
I did this with my last movie... though I don't use a white backround. I simply take screenshots/bmps from a demo and auto-cut around the soldat.

Blackdeath
December 1, 2004, 2:03 pm
lol that is quite a good little animation. How I long for the days of Chip's Challenge, Skifree, Doom and the original C & C on my old 486. *Sigh* memories. Oh wait it's just upstairs.

Drama
December 1, 2004, 2:10 pm
classic game :D

Madsniper
December 1, 2004, 3:29 pm
wtf, i got that monster from the game Panit Ball 3 EXTREME. He is a snow monster on there to. His names Ping :/
http://www.zooptek.net

(btw i used to play that game for hours when i was a kid to)

kkazican
December 1, 2004, 9:37 pm
I ACTUALLY GOT BY THE SNOWMAN ONCE IN MY LIFE! But then that prick kicked it into overdrive and ran past me :( soon after being eaten I never played it again.

eesahe
December 1, 2004, 9:42 pm
That game is great :P But, how the hell do you get style points :O

Haha, the monster ate me ^^

DT
December 1, 2004, 11:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_HunterHahah, I used to love that skiing game so much when I was a kid. The monster looks just like the abominable snowman. I'm gonna download it right now just to bring back some memories.

Edit

Edit
[IMAGE]

the memorys.. heh i would always some how avoid him when i skied right next to him.
but yea thier seperate limbs and stuff so thats why its harder(to make) and cooler

LazehBoi
December 2, 2004, 1:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_HunterHahah, I used to love that skiing game so much when I was a kid. The monster looks just like the abominable snowman. I'm gonna download it right now just to bring back some memories.

Edit

Edit
[IMAGE]

HAHAH, I was wondering why that seemed so familliar

Marine
December 2, 2004, 5:11 am
Haha, if you hit the leave-less trees fast enough they catch on fire.

Fangus Deef
December 2, 2004, 6:35 am
hvae you noticed that they look like the ones in out scenery folder? MICHAL RIPPED A GFX! KILL!

die nadel
December 2, 2004, 6:51 am
i remember that game, its fun, err was fun when there was nothing better than 8 bit gfx, and i made it for a long ways past the snowguy. after a bit he keeps comin outa the sides till he gets you. you just gotta keep jumping, but not start to do a flip

Element_101
December 2, 2004, 9:15 am
Lol, That Game Was Totally Wacked Out...

ynnePmoT
December 2, 2004, 11:10 am
this is just silly. end.

DT
December 2, 2004, 3:39 pm
your silly... that game is a clasic and its cool...
i don't know how to animate other then moving the pictures around by copying them and stuff like that

lieroguy
December 5, 2004, 5:26 pm
I have a small collection of rips of soldat guys. That's how I made my signature and avatar. It's not difficult, just time consuming.

Mad dog97916980
October 16, 2005, 9:12 am
Hi

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 5:05 pm
WTF! this thread is older then me