( search forums )
voting system
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Chan_Fan
December 1, 2004, 2:29 am
take off the stupid vote kick thing. i keep getting kicked for nothing! Its probably because i own them with my m79 and they think im hacking.

Magniitude
December 1, 2004, 2:39 am
It's not that simple. A lot of n00bs don't obey the rules of a specific server (i.e. Free killing in Rambo Match) and they need a way to get rid of them. Simply accept it as that they are too frustrated with your l33t skills and thats the only way to get you out. Happens to the best of us.

Meandor
December 1, 2004, 1:11 pm
Just don't play on server filled with cocky noobs or low vote percentage -.-

Will
December 1, 2004, 2:00 pm
i think the server owner should recieve the votes in his console and when it reaches the percentage he should pick whether he wants to ban the player or not.

Blackdeath
December 1, 2004, 2:13 pm
But what if the owner isn't monitoring the server at the time? That "cocky n00b" will be in the game until he gets back.

Will
December 1, 2004, 2:33 pm
there are peeps called "admin", they could be selected by the owner.

Melba
December 1, 2004, 3:12 pm
no just make sure that the vote percentage is over 70% or so.

Meandor
December 1, 2004, 4:04 pm
Will: if there were remote admins always available for every server, the vote options would be totally useless.

kkazican
December 1, 2004, 9:34 pm
Am I still alone in saying the person who called the vote should have their name on it saying CockyNoob1337 has voted to ban iNN0c3nTBystAnDer. So that is some jackass keeps voting to kick someone everyone else can get pissed and kick the originator. Is that really such a bad idea?

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 10:20 pm
^one of the many 'kaz's' is right. XD people try to kick me then say 'dont kick him! he's cool!' cuz they have some beef with me, but are too afraid to say it cuz im surrounded with allies when im playing >XD

Marine
December 2, 2004, 5:03 am
Don't be an M79 whore

ynnePmoT
December 2, 2004, 11:21 am
should be an option to set it, if it pops-up or not in the main menu.
i get killed when that pops-up.. just plain anoying.
and people that play fair get kicked for no reason, just like our victim posting this.

Fangus Deef
December 2, 2004, 5:13 pm
yes, it should be an option. no, somebody should make an outside program (that asshat!)