( search forums )
A sad game...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Magniitude
December 1, 2004, 3:25 am
Recently, a gaming company in Great Britain released a game called "JFK RELOADED." In this game, you play the role of Lee Harvey Oswald in his position to snipe and assasinate JFK. Depending on your accuracy of the actual events that you represent in the game, you get "Scored" and the highest score supposedly wins $100,000. YOu get graded on timing, accuracy, exact movements, entry wounds, etc...

This game was released i think by "Traffic Games" and you have to pay $10 to buy the "whole" game, which allows you to actually "shoot." In the demo provided, they only let you zoom.

This is possibly the worst game ever created. Why would ANYONE every create such a horrific thing? Not is it only offending to the people who had remembered him as a great president, it degrades America and the gaming industry.

(and to top it off the game itself sucks.)

How can anyone justify what has been done? What are your reactions to this creation?

FliesLikeABrick
December 1, 2004, 3:34 am
thats so f*cked up.

_Mancer_
December 1, 2004, 3:46 am
You see! You see! NUKE ENGLAND.

karmazon
December 1, 2004, 3:47 am
Yeah this is so [IMAGE]ed up, everyone knows that lee harvey oswald didn't kill JFK.

Deleted User
December 1, 2004, 3:51 am
Oh yeah I heard about this in school around two days ago I think. My whole class started flippin' out about it. What a horrible thing to put into a video game. I mean..making a game where you assassinate people is one thing,(the Hitman series of games for example), but inserting an important political leader into it is a whole 'nother story. If it were a U.S. game it'd be even worse, then you'd never hear the end of it.

Like that cartoon they had on MTV a while back, Clone High. A hilarious show, but it showed Gandhi having A.D.D., and this upset millions of people so they had to pull it off the air.

Cookie.
December 1, 2004, 4:23 am
AHAHAH CLONE HIGH!!!
G spot rocks the gspot g spot rocks the gspot... great show..
I dont think its so bad? its just a game
Is it any different then playing GTA and going around killing innocent people to me thats just as bad..

-=Edit
Pwned ! I just shot JFK :O
[IMAGE]

BMF
December 1, 2004, 4:29 am
This game is so awesome, I cant stop playing.

Cookie.
December 1, 2004, 4:31 am
It is strangly addicting -_-

karmazon
December 1, 2004, 4:32 am
I'm downloading it now :D

Elephant_Hunter
December 1, 2004, 4:42 am
Average Joe's response, "that's so f*cked up."

Flies - Did someone steal your account?? For some reason you're giving some short and screwed up responses recently.

Really now, stop acting like an idiot. There's better things to worry about than some [IMAGE]ty game. If you actually gave a rats ass you'd do something about it instead of just sitting there hacking away at your pc. This is just as pathetic as the time the other dude tried the world trade center thing.

How can anyone justify what has been done?
Money. Now go choke on a cigarette and look at all those folks dying of tar in their lungs. Ask why in the hell there's war... why children are dying every day from suicide or malnutrition. Tell me where nike shoes are from, and WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE. Then tell me this ain't justified. You have alot of f*cked up priorities.

What are your reactions to this creation?
Why the do you think anyone's posting here? I'm offended by your post.

karmazon
December 1, 2004, 4:46 am
Damn it, my graphic card sucks, I can't shoot anything...

Cookie.
December 1, 2004, 4:55 am
My current reaction is its a good game if i replaced the president with sponge bob would that make it ok for you? -_-

Captain RibMan
December 1, 2004, 7:28 am
And who says you cant have fun with a depressing game

[IMAGE]

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 7:35 am
seems like there wouldnt be much replay-ability...

LazehBoi
December 1, 2004, 12:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deefseems like there wouldnt be much replay-ability...

Slow-mo bullet time physics.

Chakra
December 1, 2004, 12:41 pm
Theres always someone to offend when a game associated with a respected person, genre, country, or whatever hosts an insulting theme.

Hitman 2 had to cut out half of it's game in a patch because it offended some eastern culture.
GTA 1 had the 'GOURANGA!' for running over a fleet of marching buddhists.
Japan had me deported for changing all their Toys 'R' Us signs to Toys 'L' Us.
MS Flight Sim was under flack for 'instructing terrorists how to pilot large planes into buildings'.
I imagine the Delta Force series of games had some bad vibes for anyone living in the Middle East...

Theres no real need for these things to be depicted or included in any game. However they can make for an entertaining theme, and denying any media such a story or situation to build upon would only lead to more ficticious games with no sense of reality. Probably.

Meandor
December 1, 2004, 1:16 pm
The graphics look [IMAGE]ty anyway.

ClanKwH
December 1, 2004, 1:40 pm
Well if it just was Bush that war horny fag it would be a great game :)

The Geologist
December 1, 2004, 5:25 pm
I can see you're a smart one. :/

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 5:40 pm
that game was weak. it's like, 'wow, i shot him....' then it's all like 'why shoot him again?...'

Liber_Lupus
December 1, 2004, 5:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonYeah this is so [IMAGE]ed up, everyone knows that lee harvey oswald didn't kill JFK.

quote:Originally posted by karmazonI'm downloading it now :D
-.-

LumpyFerret
December 1, 2004, 7:13 pm
id rather take my sadistic anger out onto the streets..

in glorious 100% realistic mode!

aka real life!!

poST OFFICERR!!

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 7:16 pm
i am in real life...posting on a forum on the real-life internet.

Alamo
December 1, 2004, 7:17 pm
LF: Would at least keep you away from the keyboard...

It's just a game... Calm down. It has an ill topic but hey... A lot of other games do, too.

LumpyFerret
December 1, 2004, 7:30 pm
[IMAGE]

Cookie.
December 1, 2004, 10:10 pm
[IMAGE]

FUN ^__^

karmazon
December 1, 2004, 11:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_Lupusquote:Originally posted by karmazonYeah this is so [IMAGE]ed up, everyone knows that lee harvey oswald didn't kill JFK.

quote:Originally posted by karmazonI'm downloading it now :D
-.-

that is the most worthless thing I've seen...

Captain RibMan
December 2, 2004, 12:30 am
I love shooting the security guard of the back of the car when they speed away so he slides along the ground, and the cops fall off their bikes at high speed and slide along the ground

Cookie.
December 2, 2004, 12:41 am
ribman shoot jfk's driver and all hell breaks loose ^__^
[IMAGE]

Captain RibMan
December 2, 2004, 1:48 am
look at jackie-o holding on

[IMAGE]

Magniitude
December 2, 2004, 2:11 am
Jeez you guys are sick..i didn't even get it the game. Why support them?

karmazon
December 2, 2004, 2:34 am
Cause it's a good game

Cookie.
December 2, 2004, 4:25 am
Karmazon is 100% correct
It has good physics and it does have good replay the same thing will most likely never happen twice

Niff
December 2, 2004, 5:04 am
I agree. The game is as fun as hell.

Captain RibMan
December 2, 2004, 5:24 am
Muhaha and thats where we're going

[IMAGE]

Shyo
December 2, 2004, 5:56 am
they didnt even buy it.

Elephant_Hunter
December 2, 2004, 6:00 am
quote:Jeez you guys are sick..i didn't even get it the game.

You're an idiot.

Captain RibMan
December 2, 2004, 7:19 am
i could post the sickest screenshot ever when you can see his brain and stuff... hmmm

The Geologist
December 2, 2004, 7:57 am
Do it do it do it.

LumpyFerret
December 2, 2004, 7:29 pm
oh please do it..

haha...

what is the game??

just the one level where you shoot them?

i hear you can change the driving stuff or something..

but.. you only get to shoot from one angle??

and is it download or something??

Liber_Lupus
December 2, 2004, 7:35 pm
Look at your first post, you seems to dislike the game, next post "amagawd im an idiot and eating my words up my arse, DOWNLOADING :D l9ololololol"
Personally i don't care whoever is being killed, it doesnt matter. It's quite cool heeh heeh.

Cookie.
December 2, 2004, 8:24 pm
Captain ribby its so disgusting the brain shots with half his skull missing and blood everywhere and his brain chunks everywhere lol

Captain RibMan
December 2, 2004, 8:38 pm
i removed the img tags for those who dont want to see it

http://www.laughingllamas.com/members/Milkman%20Dan/uploads/OMG.jpg
and when the blood spray had gone
http://www.laughingllamas.com/members/Milkman%20Dan/uploads/brain.jpg

Famine
December 2, 2004, 8:44 pm
That is [IMAGE]ed up...

karmazon
December 3, 2004, 12:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Liber_LupusLook at your first post, you seems to dislike the game, next post "amagawd im an idiot and eating my words up my arse, DOWNLOADING :D l9ololololol"
Personally i don't care whoever is being killed, it doesnt matter. It's quite cool heeh heeh.

You should read all people's posts. I'm mocking FliesLikeBrick ...

karmazon
December 3, 2004, 12:07 am
Nice Milkman

Niff
December 3, 2004, 4:31 am
I have the real video/autopsy pics, if you want it. I dunno why I looked at it while eating. XD

LazehBoi
December 3, 2004, 9:29 am
This game = lol. I know it's sick, but it's entertaining.

Famine
December 3, 2004, 7:59 pm
quote:I have the real video/autopsy pics, if you want it. I dunno why I looked at it while eating. XD

Because your a sadist?

frogboy
December 3, 2004, 9:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by Faminequote:I have the real video/autopsy pics, if you want it. I dunno why I looked at it while eating. XD

Because your a sadist?

It's a [IMAGE]ing game, it's not real. No real pain whatsoever is caused in the making of this game.

Famine
December 3, 2004, 11:05 pm
quote:I have the real video/autopsy pics, if you want it. I dunno why I looked at it while eating. XD

BMF
December 3, 2004, 11:17 pm
Don't pay attention to Famine, he's got a soft belly. He can't even think of his own idea for an avatar

Chakra
December 3, 2004, 11:54 pm
..you haven't seen popseed's yet have you..

Famine
December 4, 2004, 1:20 am
quote:Don't pay attention to Famine, he's got a soft belly. He can't even think of his own idea for an avatar

Hehehe...my guy has a tongue and tail...so it is better then your old one.

But, it is sad when you think someone who doesn't like watched real violence to be "soft bellied"

Deleted User
December 4, 2004, 4:38 pm
Yay for transparent tails and tongues.

BMF
December 4, 2004, 4:54 pm
I guess I should feel flattered since I seem to attract so many half-witted followers. Maybe we should start a cult?

LumpyFerret
December 4, 2004, 9:47 pm
ahahah that photo with the brains..

jacky looks so upset in the 1st one.. bwar har