( search forums )
Boarding action....halo map
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Burstacap
December 1, 2004, 10:32 pm
i made this map to go along with a soon to be released mod...i only spent about 1.5 days on it, and no waypoints...

here is screen and you can dl at http://www.soldatworld.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=Qm9hcmRpbmdhY3Rpb24ucmFy

screen- http://www.soldatworld.com/fileupload/?act=view&file=Ym9hcmRpbmdhY3Rpb25zY3JlZW4uanBn

Cookie.
December 1, 2004, 10:38 pm
how to get from soldatworld i dont know how? it just takes me to a list, upload screens to imageshack maybe...

Skate4Razors
December 1, 2004, 10:58 pm
Yeah, it takes me to the uploader, go to image shack, it's a lot easier. GO GO GO! :)

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 11:49 pm
works for me, and i dont like the map. sorry.

Rambo_6
December 2, 2004, 1:42 am
Yea, boarding action is a 3d map, it's not easy to make a 3d idea 2d. Plus, I finally give in that Halo is a crap idea for a mod, so if this is for Shivvy's mod, then that doubles the loss of points :p

Plus, for the record, Boarding action should be played in such a way that you're battling it out with two ships across from each other witha black hole in the middle.

Burstacap
December 2, 2004, 3:08 am
i know rambo, but i told you, i spent a day on this and this was the best i could come up with...you guys need to turn off pop-up blockers to see screens...it will open up a new window

Cookie.
December 2, 2004, 4:39 am
:P Thanks now i know why i thought soldatworld was a crappy place to upload lol -_-
downloading now

OMG WTF BBQ
WHAT A P.O.S.
Worst map ever probably unless M released a MMap
Way to big like 10x to big it takes forever to make one cap... sucky polygon placement to the max theres holes and edges jutting out everywhere... no shading, MAJOR lack of effort, no wps as you said alround not to good bland you did have scenerys showing some effort.. dunno
uh what can i say i give it a .5/10 my lowest rating ever!!!!
And hopefully this is nowhere near the quality of work that your mod will be...

Rambo_6
December 2, 2004, 5:11 am
Sorry to say it, but this map doesn;t capture the essence of boarding action..

Burstacap
December 2, 2004, 1:48 pm
OMG i told you i spent almost no time on it....geez anyways it isnt my mod it is shivorken's and it is pretty good ......geez

bucky_brad
December 2, 2004, 3:34 pm
If you spent no time on it dont post it.

damnnation
December 2, 2004, 5:14 pm
looks more like a map of an old game-boy-game...

Yukwunhang
December 2, 2004, 5:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Skate4RazorsYeah, it takes me to the uploader, go to image shack, it's a lot easier. GO GO GO! :)

Soldatworld File Upload Manager v1.3 © Soldatworld Staff
file:
rename to:
file types allowed: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, PNG, txt, nfo, doc, rtf, htm, dmg, zip, rar, gz, exe, swf, bmp, mp3, ppt
file size limit: 4.883 MB

file opened!
?a href="/fileupload/index.php">back

If the file did not display, you must disable your popup manager, or enable javascript in your browser

enjoyincubus
December 2, 2004, 10:44 pm
Told you, Nick.

Michal
December 2, 2004, 11:13 pm
When making custom scenery you should name it something like BA_ladder, so there's some indication of what map it's from, and because "ladder" might replace a different scenery file since it's a pretty generic word.

Hercule Poirot
December 3, 2004, 6:44 am
looks kinda crappy add shading or something -.-

Droopy
December 4, 2004, 8:37 pm
I'm too lazy to dissable the pop-up manager.

enjoyincubus
December 6, 2004, 2:02 am
For many, I think the pop-up blocker is saving them from this nightmare.

Btw: [IMAGE]