( search forums )
Announcing Kills
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Beren
December 1, 2004, 11:32 pm
Do you announce your double, triple, multi, etc. kills while playing online? If no, what do you think of people who do?

I always feel inclined, and sometimes do, (especially when it was saw-inflicted), but I always feel dumb actually announcing it.

The Geologist
December 1, 2004, 11:36 pm
Announce something worhwhile...talking about every double kill you get isn't relly important.

Fangus Deef
December 1, 2004, 11:47 pm
no. only if it's an MK.
congrats on being a colonel, geo

Deleted User
December 2, 2004, 2:39 am
I usually do it when I get like three or four multi or insane kills in a row. Then it's just funny to yell that out whilst you run away.

Jap_man
December 2, 2004, 2:44 am
i dont see the point of announcing kills, it's alright if you say "multi" once or twice, but saying it over and over again does get really pissy after i while.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
December 2, 2004, 2:49 am
I say nothin, because after I announce it, some guy shoots me while i'm typin.

Cookie.
December 2, 2004, 4:28 am
i announce triples occasionly only in dm :) and maybe nething higher than a multix2 in ctf

Deleted User
December 2, 2004, 4:32 am
I say owned every time i kill someone with a barrett.

im the best!

Marine
December 2, 2004, 4:57 am
Ha ha ha.

Occasionally, if I get really high kill, especially in zombie games, and with a meager weapon like socom.

Transit
December 2, 2004, 5:15 am
I'm with ZWM on this one, it's stupid to announce, because you get killed while you do. Rediculous.

BMF
December 2, 2004, 5:55 am
rull of thumb - dont call anything less than a multi. And you'll be fine

die nadel
December 2, 2004, 6:53 am
yeah i agree with that, announcing anything lower than a multi is only an achievement for a barretard.

ThaD
December 2, 2004, 7:51 am
double kill w00t!

Will
December 2, 2004, 9:00 am
i announce only when i get above a serial kill.

Chakra
December 2, 2004, 9:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Beren If no, what do you think of people who do?

I wish they'd shut the hell up! Why on earth could I care for someone scoring a double or above? Even above a multi...I honestly couldn't care unless you used only psychic telekinetic forces to aim with the mouse.

All kills are announced in the top right of my screen anyhow.

Element_101
December 2, 2004, 9:09 am
Announceing kills makes you seem like a dik face.

Pun Intendended.

ynnePmoT
December 2, 2004, 11:08 am
when someone says something in that way.. ill reply:
"Want a medal?"
And most of the time, ppl that say that stuff get the kills from spawnkilling (death,laos,kampf,run)..
If someone kills like all 4 ppl (if 4on4) on the middle of the map..
ill say, n1.. ^^

palloco
December 2, 2004, 11:42 am
Tell your wife you have been chainsowned

Skate4Razors
December 2, 2004, 11:44 am
I announce them to joke around. But once I got a multi in the Llama's server, and I was all happy and yelling! Did I mention it was a saw? Lol, the flag holder, and the guards, were all running in a line, and I was hiding in the water, then... WHAM VROOM VROOM! Sawed them all, it was rather funny. :D

DT
December 2, 2004, 3:34 pm
it might get annoying after a while but...
/announcemultikillon
/announcemultikilloff

Psyker
December 2, 2004, 4:41 pm
I think my name at the top of the F1 screen at the end of the match is enough.

Alamo
December 2, 2004, 6:29 pm
I find it rather funny to announce them. But not everytime you score a Double... To me there are also 'good' and 'bad' Multis etc. If it's a good one i usually yell around but mostly to joke.

Social Poison
December 2, 2004, 7:21 pm
The only time I care about seeing a double is if it's a barrett kill.

I usually call out triples+

Famine
December 2, 2004, 8:59 pm
quote:you used only psychic telekinetic forces to aim with the mouse.

I always do this.

Jaz
December 2, 2004, 9:14 pm
Only announce stuff when I think im so luck/skilled that its funny. Like triple kill in a cw when there all defending :D. with 1 m79 bullet>>>Omg it pwned.! Or like multiple m79 shots when people are close...or a double kill without spawning in a duel or.....multiple kills...not a multi just multiple kills with 1 bullet. Is allways nice to announce. But not like a double with a minime....

Anyone that announces triple or less with a spray weapon is retarted.

?
December 3, 2004, 9:28 pm
I only announce a kill if I get the ":D"

Jello
December 4, 2004, 6:14 am
I announce triples or up sometimes, if they're particularly cool.
Like this one time when I was almost out of ammo on some machine gun...styer maybe...and I just had enough to kill this one guy. So I emptied the clip into him, he died, these other two guys rushed at me. Whipped out the knife and threw it, then jetted up and tossed a nade. Killed em both. Not a huge kill amount, but kinda cool. Of course I died while typing "triple"...

DT
December 4, 2004, 6:16 am
DT: WOOO MULTI K
*gets killed*

it would be nice to be implanted but...

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 4, 2004, 11:10 am
i only annouce trips when it's in a cw and i did a 1 person rush...for those who don't know...cws are usually 3v3... :-D

that fuking sniper
December 4, 2004, 11:33 am
I announce every single kill I make, for if you suck like I do, you'd feel great after each one. Then I go and tell my family about it and they all congradulate me and clap and stuff. And then I go back to the retard institution to hang out with my special friends and get owned on Soldat LAN.

?
December 4, 2004, 3:41 pm
*hugs tfs* your one special skull...

Deleted User
December 6, 2004, 2:45 pm
Soldier: Double Kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
-=BD=- Avarax: wow, you are so cool.

Liber_Lupus
December 6, 2004, 3:00 pm
I rarely say anything now, only said in cw's. Killed all 3 [BA]'s in a cw. heh

Melba
December 6, 2004, 3:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniperI announce every single kill I make, for if you suck like I do, you'd feel great after each one. Then I go and tell my family about it and they all congradulate me and clap and stuff. And then I go back to the retard institution to hang out with my special friends and get owned on Soldat LAN.

thats exactly what i do when im playing desert combat.
i dont tell my family though... HAH WUT A LOSR!!1

Da cHeeSeMaN
December 6, 2004, 5:10 pm
i killed u! W00! PWNage WOOT ooo a kill i kil muhahah

i say that every time ;-)