( search forums )
Deleted Topic
Soldat Forums - -
Deleted User
November 30, 1999, 12:00 am

Deleted User
December 2, 2004, 4:30 am
I got this but does it show your own stats or just others?

FoZ
December 2, 2004, 4:33 am
It shows everyone you have played with since you have been logging

Deleted User
December 2, 2004, 4:46 am
Ok, i was still using beta, i can see mine now. Too bad i just started logging :(

T.J.FoRd
December 2, 2004, 5:08 am
whoa nice work but at 7% mine blew up
[IMAGE]

FoZ
December 2, 2004, 5:16 am
Pop into #skbugs on quakenet and lets take a look at what happend

FliesLikeABrick
December 2, 2004, 5:17 am
k, find the log that has that timestamp (in the lower left), or look in SolStats.ini to see what log it got stuck on. We can look at the log and see what part made it go haywire. Thanks

die nadel
December 2, 2004, 6:36 am
cool, thanks flies

ThaD
December 2, 2004, 8:17 am
Brilliant

-Claw-
December 2, 2004, 4:15 pm
very nice ^^

Hercule Poirot
December 2, 2004, 4:35 pm
Looks kinda sweet and all but i tried to look up just my stats (01.04.2004 - 1.12.2004) and its still running after 10-15 mins -.-

FliesLikeABrick
December 2, 2004, 5:12 pm
yes, parsing a lot of logs takes a while. I had it run on all my server logs (almost 100MB, about 750 logs) and it took a couple days. That is what the monitor program is for, so that you can see its progress.

Messiah
December 2, 2004, 10:52 pm
Awsome...Nice job Brick, i love it. /me downloads

FoZ
December 2, 2004, 10:58 pm
well its moreof SK-Force's project than ryans, though he did put alot of work into it ;)

FliesLikeABrick
December 2, 2004, 11:25 pm
^ the entire project was coded by FoZ, i was just the lead tester/idea person for getting around things. and i wrote the release thread. /me applauds FoZ

Elephant_Hunter
December 2, 2004, 11:50 pm
I made that wonderful icon. Yeah... you forgot to give credits to me :P It was all skeptik though when it came to programming, so he is da' man.

Deleted User
December 3, 2004, 12:38 am
How long do you think it would take to do 216 logs?

AWH_ReApEr
December 3, 2004, 1:21 am
Hey, man.

I've told you time and time again, but I'll say it AGAIN!

I love this program. You did a freaking awesome job. Keep up the good work.

N1nj@
December 3, 2004, 2:19 am
it just forze whenever I tried to get the log...=|

FoZ
December 3, 2004, 4:09 am
lol, thats just the display freezing, SKSS is very busy while archiving :P
run the Monitor application along side it so you can view the progress.

Swazo, grab a snickers.

Kazuki
December 3, 2004, 1:03 pm
Haha, great job. :) It works really well. Just be prepared to leave your computer on for a few minutes when you use it. ;D Good job, Skeptik, Brick, EH, whoever worked on it. :P

FoZ
December 3, 2004, 2:18 pm
we've applied a block to stop those errors, and will try to look further into the problem and prepare a real fix :P
if anyone has a problem related to TJ's, try updating solstats.
if you still have the same problem report it :x

Deleted User
December 3, 2004, 9:05 pm
Hooo boy..at least it'll be worth it when it's finally done..Not sure how I got so many logs though..Bah..

FoZ
December 4, 2004, 12:43 am
run the Monitor application along side SolStats while it is archiving, and you will get a log count :P

N1nj@
December 6, 2004, 1:34 am
I tried out your SK-eduler, it was really great. Some improvements on it would be nice, like after how many seconds, it does that, key buttons like F1-F12, space bar etc.

FoZ
December 6, 2004, 10:33 am
hmm wouldnt be hard since the sendkeys uses virtual keys :)
mabye just a \F12 for f12 or so o.o;;
a very good idea for the next version :)
ty

umm one last note, i dont really know what you mean by space bar.. because you can just configure it to send text with spaces, but yea space is in vk i think...

N1nj@
December 6, 2004, 9:34 pm
ya I mean space bar as in the key (vitral keys). and Also a timer in seconds would be good.

FoZ
December 7, 2004, 12:25 am
A timer in seconds?
what do you mean... it displays seconds, and you can supply seconds in the events file :P
i think i just gave examples in HH:NN TT
you can do HH:NN:SS TT if you like, E.G:

lmb 08:04:00 AM 16,1220 <-left mouse button 0 seconds after 8:04 AM
lmb 08:04 AM 16,1220 <-left mouse button at 8:04 AM
lmb 8:4 AM 16,1220 <-left mouse button at 8:04 AM

all the same, but can be written different :P

Vijchtidoodah
December 7, 2004, 1:54 am
quote:Originally posted by KazukiHaha, great job. :) It works really well. Just be prepared to leave your computer on for a few minutes when you use it. ;D Good job, Skeptik, Brick, EH, whoever worked on it. :P

Yeah right! Mine took hours and hours...ugh, and I was afraid to stop it because I didn't know whether or not I would have to start all over again.

Great program, I especially like looking at my kill ratio. I think you should add in something that would compare players and rank them accordingly.

FoZ
December 7, 2004, 9:47 am
well if you read the readme (probably not :P) you can just hit your Stop button on the Monitor, and just Archive Logs again with the Append option on, it will pick up right where it left off.
as for the ranks, that would not be easy, and would probably chew on your computer :P
also the stats are from your prospective so the only stats that are 100% accurate are your own or people who only play with you :p

FliesLikeABrick
December 7, 2004, 12:35 pm
Yeah guys, keep in mind how hard a program has to work to break down what could be millions of lines of text files. It is doing quite a bit of work, especially if you play a lot and have a lot of logs

FoZ
December 12, 2004, 8:14 pm
I'm pleased to announce that SK SolStats 1.2 will be out in the next day or two :)

including some new and improved features such as:
Nickname Merging (.:*DETH*:. SkeptiK -> .:HT:. FoZ)
Allow Nicknames List (.:HT:. only archives nicknames containing .:HT:.)
Improved Archive Monitor, Options Menu, Run Monitor, and Quicksearch

Also a small 200ms delay between each log has been removed, so archiving is a bit faster.

If anyone has any last minute suggestions or questions about 1.2 post a reply or email me at tehfawz@gmail.com

FliesLikeABrick
December 12, 2004, 8:27 pm
i tested this version, as usual, and it is a lot more stable and far more useful than the last version. The allow and nickname options are very handy. If you archive the logs and you only want to see your stats, only allow your nickname, and the archiving goes A LOT faster. To give you an idea of how much faster, i only allowed nicknames with 'flies' in it. 500 logs arhived in about 20 minutes on my 1ghz computer. Last time i did a huge test and archived all logs, it took many many hours to do.

I highly suggest using this feature to archive the logs as it saves a lot of time (which was the main thing you guys were complaining about).

FoZ
January 16, 2005, 7:20 pm
Looks like there wont be a SolStats 1.3,
the SolStats source was lost because of hard drive problems.
A PHP script is in the making that reads and displays
player stats from an Archive.ini (Compiled by SolStats)
sample: [URL]

It's not available for download yet, but should be in a
good amount of time

rainrider
January 23, 2005, 9:39 pm
Hehe, i wanna put program like SolStats into my SUM and i find two bugs in your program ... Ramo bow in killogs is named "bow" [not rambo bow], Flamed arrows = "flame bow". 2nd bug = if archive.ini > 64 kb, the program stops archiving [my mechanism does archiving into coded_into_hex_playername.ini]. Anyway, brilliant prog, GJ :D

[Edit] 3th bug [bug?]: suicides counted also as deaths.

FoZ
January 24, 2005, 12:08 am
the 3rd is not a bug, this is how u13 counts suicides, and i believe soldat does too :p
and 1-2 are not fixable becase I no longer have the SolStats source to edit.

Deleted User
April 1, 2005, 7:59 pm
I just wanted to say that I really like this program, and it will be really great if you can finish taht php export thing so I can show my stats on a website, or an html table, it deosn't matter. Is there already a program that can export the archive.ini, or is it not done yet?

FoZ
April 2, 2005, 7:13 am
Hehe, thanks :p
The PHP scripts didn't work out well, because of all of the data and the file format, reading and handling data used alot of resources, and caused the webserver to go nuts.
I am however working on a completly remade version (on and off), that stores player data much like MySQL does, which should allow for much faster archiving and reading.
I don't really think many people are interested, so it has been pushed to the bottom of my ToDo list.
I'll keep the thread updated if there are any new developments.

FliesLikeABrick
April 2, 2005, 7:21 am
I am working on a C++ update program which can be used with any previous 'installation' of SK SolStats.

it is DAMNED fast and should be done the next time i get bored

Deleted User
April 3, 2005, 4:36 pm
Well, I just need a html exporter that exports the info in a table, that's it. I don't need fancy mysql/php updater stuff, since I cannot get my mysql to work...

DePhille
April 5, 2005, 7:17 pm
so , u said u were doing like MySQL , ur using MS Access Databases ?

FliesLikeABrick
April 5, 2005, 8:24 pm
ah, i can make a simple app that generates html files from the solstats archive, i will do it tonight. I will release that and the C++ archive thing soon, itll be handy.

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 9:47 pm
great work man.. really good to have this :D

Deleted User
April 9, 2005, 12:14 am
I can't wait for the exporter. :)
If this works...thanks a million.

Ender
April 5, 2006, 4:27 pm
http://wiki.soldat.nl/SolStats
Can anyone add some working links? Someone asked for that. (http://wiki.soldat.nl/Talk:SolStats)

-VzX- Silverflame
April 5, 2006, 5:48 pm
hey flies, nice program *gives thumbs up* u too foz :( isnt there a working link to this somewhere?

rabidhamster
April 5, 2006, 8:38 pm
Nice custom title, flies :D

Good program. Do you know if it parses faster than DePhille's?

-VzX- Silverflame
April 5, 2006, 8:48 pm
i still cant find a working link, i would appreciate it if someone had a link to it. i cant wait to use it :D

UGK
April 6, 2006, 5:00 am
ZOMg try looking next time

DePhille
April 6, 2006, 10:42 am
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterNice custom title, flies :D

Good program. Do you know if it parses faster than DePhille's?

My program's way faster , the only downside is that my program doesn't save the calculated logs so you'll have to calculate them everytime you want the stats.
Ading a function to save the stats would eventually take longer than just recalculating the stats everytime.

PS: Where's FoZ? He left Soldat?

Grtz , DePhille

FliesLikeABrick
April 6, 2006, 3:46 pm
Foz has been working on some other things, he's still around

-VzX- Silverflame
April 6, 2006, 7:56 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by UGK ZOMg try looking next time

COOLness (and not from a value meal) now i can find out whos is better, this ones or dephilles ;)

FoZ
April 16, 2006, 4:45 am
Yes i am still around, ive got too much going on to piddle around with soldat and my apps :P
maybe i'll take a break from it all and try for a new revised solstats, if i were to go for it im sure i could get it much much faster ;)

time will tell,
- FoZ

-VzX- Silverflame
April 16, 2006, 12:27 pm
wow foz posted!!!!!!!! hope the new solstat pwns!!!

Karmona
April 16, 2006, 7:28 pm
link down!