i saw the "homemade flamethrower" tread
and thought that that would serve as a great
winter time indoor thing to do

so if any of you have ideas or recepts on how to make
weapons ex. grenade launchers, flame throwers, bazookas, etc etc

-Total Commander

The Geologist
December 2, 2004, 7:53 am
quote:Originally posted by totalcommanderi saw the "homemade flamethrower" tread

Natural selection at work. Have fun burning your house down baka.

Will
December 2, 2004, 1:55 pm
lol

DT
December 2, 2004, 3:21 pm
bat + Spikes = Bat with spikes
heh in the summer 2 years ago we found a abandened treehouse with some stuff and thier were spikes an a bat... so we made the bat with spikes

totalcommander
December 2, 2004, 3:59 pm
yes a indoor projekt with testing outside
any ideas people i need something to do

maybe af crossbow of some sort i would like to make one
but i got no ideas

we already made kind of weak grenade launchers and napalm

Fangus Deef
December 2, 2004, 5:42 pm
[IMAGE]
homemade shotgun blueprints^

we used a bunch of [IMAGE] lying around fetus's house, which is alost cuz he's poor.

the barrel: a rusty, crappy pipe formerly used to transport water a few feet. pretty stupid thing to use, but whatever

frame: made of 3 large blocks of wood: for for the pipe to connect to the firing mechanism, one for the mechanism, and on as a buttstock that was really [IMAGE]ty

firing mechanism: a filed-down screwdriver backed by a thick spring, so that it sticks out to where the shell goes about 3mm. all this is nailed to the frame, with the screwdriver being free on the spring, kept up by the hole between it's chamber and the shell chamber.
a 2cm thick wood stick is jammed between the screwdriver and it's target, with the spring pulled back so this can happen.

firing it: put in a shell as far into the barrel as it will go, put down another wood block, to prevent anything from coming down. aim it at something, pray to whoever you believe in, then pull the wooden slat out from in front of the screwdriver. voila, you shot your shtogun.

we only made one once, because on the 5th time firing it, the screwdriver went into it, and the majority of the blast went back into the machine, so we said [IMAGE] be dangerous. the end.

LumpyFerret
December 2, 2004, 7:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Fangus Deef
we only made one once, because on the 5th time firing it, the screwdriver went into it, and the majority of the blast went back into the machine, so we said that might be dangerous.

MIGHT be dangerous?

duhhh homemade weapons..

you werent using real cartrages were you?

?
December 2, 2004, 8:49 pm
for fun you can tape marbles to the bottom of shotgun shells the thrown them out tal buildings... just make sure there is no one aroud to die... but then again you can empty the soht out and just do it fr the sound and such..

SuperKill
December 2, 2004, 9:36 pm
those little table-tennis (or whatever theyr called) balls wrapped in aluminium paper can be an awesome smoke "grenade".
you just wrap one with aluminum paper and heat it up with a lighter untill it bursts and spits smoke like a mad b1tch.

Michal
December 2, 2004, 9:53 pm
Deadly Spear:

Materials:
-stick
-knife
-tape

Procedure:
-Tape the knife to the stick.

*For extra deadliness dip the tip of the blade in flammable material and light on fire.

The Materials:
[IMAGE]
The Finished Product:
[IMAGE]

Chakra
December 2, 2004, 10:33 pm
You any idea how stupid it is to tape a blade on? If you want it held at all securely, drill a hole and bolt the [IMAGE]er on.

Why you'd make a weapon I don't know...you can buy them easily and very very cheaply.

peemonkey
December 2, 2004, 10:46 pm
yea, we were using live shells. one of them we had taken the pellets out of, pit in more powder and put bunch of match heads in. it looks like a flamethrower for about 2 seconds, then it looks like a really bad idea.

Michal
December 2, 2004, 11:05 pm
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. A while ago during a session of pyro urges I made a tiny bomb-like thing. First I got some caps, cheap dollar store ones for toy capguns, then I got some matches. I took the little papers out of the cap ring and poured the explody stuff out onto a small square of paper. Then I scraped the match head coating off into the same little pile. I folded up the piece of paper nicely and I lit the top on fire. It made a nice fiery explosion :D , it sounded cool too. I tried it again except this time I used whole match-heads, not just scrapings. When it exploded little fireballs were strewn everywhere, one match-head hit me in the knee and burned me a little, it was cool :9

BManx2000
December 2, 2004, 11:13 pm
That "explody stuff" is called gunpowder methinks :P

peemonkey
December 3, 2004, 12:40 am
you know you can buy a keg of gun powder for about $10.00 at like, WAL*MART, right?

BMF
December 3, 2004, 12:41 am
I've got a tire iron under my car seat

does that qualify?

T-Money
December 3, 2004, 7:50 am
WD40 with long-nose spray nozzle + ordinary cigarette lighter = massive shot of fire about 15 feet straight out. Also, if you wrap a lightbulb in flypaper and shoot that with the flamethrower, it makes the biggest [IMAGE] outta my neighbors' kid.

peemonkey
December 3, 2004, 8:41 am
it's not 15 feet, yer over exzadjoorate-ing. it's 3 feet tops.

Deleted User
December 3, 2004, 9:11 am
Take your regular can of pringles and crunch up all the chips inside it. Pringle chips are so flammable its not even funny.

Stuff some packing popcorn down in there too, and maybe even a few strips of metal if you have it. Leave enough room to pack something in the center of the can.

Then, once you have it all set up, take either a roman candle or something similar with a fuse, and jab it (gently) down into the can. poke a hole in the plastic tip, and bring the fuse through. Tape all the plastic top, making sure you've stuffed the can as full as possible.

Then, set it out flat somewhere, and light the fuse. Make sure you're behind something, as plastic doesn't just burn, it burns into your skin and stays there.

T-Money
December 3, 2004, 12:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyit's not 15 feet, yer over exzadjoorate-ing. it's 3 feet tops.

Um....yeah. Where's that Captain Obvious picture when you really need it?

Anyway, it's still fun.

totalcommander
December 3, 2004, 4:25 pm
in my country (Denmark) you cant buy weapons
only bb's
you cant just buy a flamethrower or something
there for want to meke something like that

n00bface
December 3, 2004, 5:46 pm
I have another pringles weapon. Get a fresh can of pringles, open it..eat about 1/4 of the chips to give you enough room to squeeze the cap off. Put the cap back on, aim it at someone and squeeze. The cap will go FLYING like in the popping pringles commercials. I almost knocked my aunt out.

palloco
December 3, 2004, 7:45 pm
Spill lemon's juice over your marble stairs.

DT
December 4, 2004, 5:44 am
Camera + Old Person Naked = ultimate homemade weapon

paramud
December 4, 2004, 7:25 am
how to make a metal staff/spear
get a metal tube
there ya go!

?
December 4, 2004, 3:49 pm
quote:I've got a tire iron under my car seat

does that qualify?
I keep a bat that has edges poking out from when my brother hit bricks with it... I keep it poking out beside my seat and wave it at people it they make me slam on brakes.. I would have a machete but I have to obey the law..

Meandor
December 4, 2004, 4:13 pm
[IMAGE]

peemonkey
December 4, 2004, 6:50 pm
rofl! you know, ive actually done that with obsidien, but cut the [IMAGE] out of my hand.

LumpyFerret
December 4, 2004, 9:20 pm
something i whipped up over lunch..

[IMAGE]

oh 100% homemade
i have one in my backyard..

i shoot it at the highyway..

Alamo
December 5, 2004, 2:31 pm
Karate... it's the best weapon and you can conceal it.

peemonkey
December 5, 2004, 10:29 pm
you can conceal a hunting knife, and it's better than karate if yer not a retard.

Cookie.
December 6, 2004, 3:27 am
peemonkeys knife>alamos karate ^_^

Messiah
December 6, 2004, 3:38 am
quote:Originally posted by totalcommanderi saw the "homemade flamethrower" tread

so if any of you have ideas or recepts on how to make
weapons ex. grenade launchers, flame throwers, bazookas, etc etc

-Total Commander

Dude, look up in google link under my name Anarchy vampire clan they tell you had to make birds blow up and make flamethrowers is awsome check it out homemade flamethrower, All you need 1)Hair Spray and Lighter spray and hold lighter beside the spray.

Deleted User
December 9, 2004, 1:59 pm
polly-pipe spud guns are the best. with just a tiny spray of deoderant you can send a lemon or spud about half a km or more. if you wanna wind someone, load a rolled up t-shirt. if you wanna kill someone, use rocks or golf balls :).....anyone made one before?

totalcommander
December 10, 2004, 1:06 pm
ive seen one of those ^
the gu.... canon could shoot af orange about 650meter!!!
that was awesome!!!

anyway we made a mortar thing a while ago made from a hydralik tube and som iron tubes to hold it
you just put the hydralik tube ind the ground and support with the other tubes
then make a dry ice bomb and drop it into the barrel with a tennis ball and run like you just got away from prison......

damnnation
December 17, 2004, 7:49 pm
shick this out KABOOOMMMM!!!! http://www.haussiepalace.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=494&Itemid=2 (clicky the picky and no i hvn't made it but i wish i did...)

peemonkey
December 17, 2004, 8:56 pm
lame. that's not a weapon, is a bomb.

?
December 17, 2004, 9:04 pm
used in a crowded area its just a different kind of weapon bub... think...

damnnation
December 17, 2004, 9:30 pm
isn't a bomb sort of a weapen like a grenade it also goes BOEMMM and it's also a weapen

peemonkey
December 17, 2004, 10:07 pm
well weapons and bombs are like, different. or marijuana or something (:B

FliesLikeABrick
December 17, 2004, 11:37 pm
two cannons (entirely legal, used on private property)

half inch bore:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

the bigger cannon (1 inch bore):

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

http://dyn.u13.net:6080/images/100propane2flame_240_180.jpg
(observe the 8 feet of flame coming out of the barrel, as well as the flame coming out of the fuse hole)

Cinderblock wall: no contest.(that was after it went through some other random crap)

[IMAGE]

TV: not even a joke. (after passing through the TV it ricocheted off of 4 trees and off across a field)

[IMAGE]

poyi19920624
December 18, 2004, 8:52 am
Use some PvP pipe and tape. Connect them about 3 yard. Add a layer of lemonade (about 50 mL) down the bottom and freeze it. Put a potatoe in it, then throw a burning match, you might kill yourself, who knows? Fun.

Vijchtidoodah
December 18, 2004, 9:05 am
Hmm...I made a post asking FLAB how he made his cannon and it has completely disappeared...so...how do you do it?