( search forums )
someone warned me about DF, i should have listened
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
FliesLikeABrick
December 3, 2004, 1:54 am
I should have listened when someone told me what a moron DragonFire was. I gave him admin to my WarZone server since he uses it a lot, but i still make him ask to use it. Someone IMed me tonight and told me that he was in there f*cking around while they were having a clanwar, changing their maps and stuff. And just as i connect to the server to see what is going on, he starts kicking people, my regular players.

(20:48:18) Dragonfire | PF is dead due to Transit's cowardice.: ..
(20:48:25) FliesLikeABrick: what in the [IMAGE] is wrong iwht you?
(20:48:28) FliesLikeABrick: with*
(20:48:28) Dragonfire | PF is dead due to Transit's cowardice.: I was changing maps for them and I can't have a little fun?
(20:48:29) Dragonfire | PF is dead due to Transit's cowardice.: =/
(20:48:32) Dragonfire | PF is dead due to Transit's cowardice.: I was changing maps for them
(20:48:33) Dragonfire | PF is dead due to Transit's cowardice.: for awhile
(20:48:37) FliesLikeABrick: kicking them... randomly changing maps
(20:48:40) Dragonfire | PF is dead due to Transit's cowardice.: and then i wanted just a LITTLE fun
(20:48:41) Dragonfire | PF is dead due to Transit's cowardice.: =/
(20:48:42) FliesLikeABrick: no
(20:48:43) FliesLikeABrick: [IMAGE] you
(20:48:47) FliesLikeABrick: you dont [IMAGE] with my regulars
(20:49:00) FliesLikeABrick: you are not using my server again
(20:49:07) Dragonfire | PF is dead due to Transit's cowardice. has closed the conversation window.

heads up for him.

BMF
December 3, 2004, 2:05 am
ROFLCOPTER

Transit
December 3, 2004, 2:08 am
HA, yeah. GJ brick.

EndertheXenocide
December 3, 2004, 2:21 am
Thanks once again FLAB. I am sorry that he acted like that though. Hope you can find someone with more respect to clan matches and what not.

Proxy
December 3, 2004, 2:24 am
HOw do u get choosed for admin?
If dragon can join, can i?

AWH_ReApEr
December 3, 2004, 2:24 am
Yeah, thanks again. It's amazing what d!ck heads you can find out there...

BMF
December 3, 2004, 2:33 am
Why would you give an admin to somebody you dont even know?

That, children, remains a mystery to this very day.

FliesLikeABrick
December 3, 2004, 2:35 am
Proxy, I gave him admin because he originally helped me test it, and later on he used the server a lot anyway. With this server I admin anyone who borrows it so that they can change settings and change maps etc for clanwars. I expect them to have the understanding that they are not supposed to [IMAGE] with other people's clanwars, and leave if they see one going on.

Phaylanx
December 3, 2004, 2:35 am
Fair decision, it was definitly a case of abusing power...

Deleted User
December 3, 2004, 2:36 am
Ty FLAB, and if you read this DragonFire, BE ASHAMED

peemonkey
December 3, 2004, 2:39 am
yo brick, hook up JV with adminship :D

n00bface
December 3, 2004, 3:34 am
He sucks at abusing power anyways. I remember when s/0 were trying to have a clanwar in my server and I was there with 3 other spectators...I quickly made bots with peoples names and then /addbot'd them. Everyone got so pissed and I was sitting there laughing with the two other spectators. Switching maps and kicking players is just lame. If you want to abuse your power, at least make OTHER people look bad. Kind of reminds me of the time I was in irc with this FliesLikeABrick guy, and another guy named Jaz. He asked us for Meandor's AIM so we made up a bunch of lies, like that Meandor had ADHD. Then I went and made an AIM SN "meandorownez111" and was a total [IMAGE] meandor was. Oh good times.

edit: oopsie :O

peemonkey
December 3, 2004, 3:45 am
^lol, that's [IMAGE]ed dude

Kazuki
December 3, 2004, 4:17 am
Heh, not surprised, not at n00bface's post, not at Brick's. Now all we need is for someone to get rid of the n00b-zor up thar. ;D

TIR_Blade
December 3, 2004, 4:46 am
Dragonfire continually didn't want to war with R7 and started insulting us and crying to me about my players asking for clan wars lol. And everytime i told him if he didn't like it, block them and yet he kept on whining.

He's become such a [IMAGE]. Just ignore him completely.

peemonkey
December 3, 2004, 5:27 am
I'll war R7 by myself. inf, me on offense, with minigun enabled.

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 3, 2004, 6:06 am
I don't like the guy either. He sucks at being an admin. BAN BAN BAN! BTW...assuming that's MSN...what a [IMAGE]ty SN...he should stfu and stop whining...it's a game for christ sake.

Deleted User
December 3, 2004, 8:40 am
Soldat needs a sort of like, half-admin, that can only do certain things.

Like, admins can kick/change maps/perform all functions
(insert catchy name here) can perform only a few functions
(another catchy name) has very very few.

Sorta like user levels, I suppose.

?
December 3, 2004, 9:17 pm
Yeah [IMAGE]s are always around when you need them to go away :(

SuperKill
December 3, 2004, 9:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by EndertheXenocideThanks once again FLAB.

quote:Originally posted by SniphTy FLAB, and if you read this DragonFire, BE ASHAMED

what the hell have i missed ? flies~ is the same flab as in [SaD]Flab ?

Hitman
December 3, 2004, 9:58 pm
FliesLikeABrick

..No, he just used 'FLAB' as an abbreviation..

/me sighs

Messiah
December 3, 2004, 10:18 pm
LOL, I hate DF, burn bitch burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn What an ass. Excuse my french.

SuperKill
December 3, 2004, 10:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanFliesLikeABrick

no sh!t.
as far as i know, [SaD]Flab doesnt own a server:
"(20:49:00) FliesLikeABrick: you are not using my server again"
so i still dont know if you said theyr the same one or not.

Hitman
December 3, 2004, 10:43 pm
..?

SuperKill
December 3, 2004, 10:52 pm
FliesLikeABrick is www.u13.ne@FliesLikeABrick.users.quakenet.org * Ultimate 13 Soldat
FliesLikeABrick on @#skbugs @#sk-force @#Soldat.Skulls +#soldiersnightmare +#-MN- +#fragbait +#akai|soldat +#fury.soldat @#kazinc +#selfkill #esl.soldat @#deth.soldat +#2wai.soldat @#soldat.rs #alterego +#envy.soldat @#ouden #soldat.forums +#Bit-tech @#u13

[SaD]Flab is not the goddamn admin of u13 server. and i'm pretty sure he's not american.
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME ONE I TELL YOU 12312

frogboy
December 3, 2004, 10:55 pm
No [IMAGE] sherlock. They call him FLAB because it's what we normal people call an abbreviation.

SuperKill
December 3, 2004, 10:58 pm
SHUT UP! it was 2 minutes ago
/me slaps f<tab><tab><tab><tab> around a bit with a large trout

Hitman
December 3, 2004, 10:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillFliesLikeABrick is www.u13.ne@FliesLikeABrick.users.quakenet.org * Ultimate 13 Soldat
FliesLikeABrick on @#skbugs @#sk-force @#Soldat.Skulls +#soldiersnightmare +#-MN- +#fragbait +#akai|soldat +#fury.soldat @#kazinc +#selfkill #esl.soldat @#deth.soldat +#2wai.soldat @#soldat.rs #alterego +#envy.soldat @#ouden #soldat.forums +#Bit-tech @#u13

[SaD]Flab is not the goddamn admin of u13 server. and i'm pretty sure he's not american.
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME ONE I TELL YOU 12312
..yes, I know that..

I was simply saying that Sniph used FLAB as an abbreviation for FliesLikeABrick. I never said Flab and Brick were the same person..

Psyker
December 3, 2004, 11:18 pm
:\

.dragonfire
December 3, 2004, 11:27 pm
^_^

That's a slightly modded conversation, and a biased story. But I won't get too far into details.

I join the server, full with clanwarring people, as a spectator. They are planning what map to do next, and I kindly tell them that instead of votemapping, I could change it for them.

I see "We want map death!"
He was asking for CTF_Death, so I changed it.
Another on his team said Laos, so I changed it to Laos.

Then the third guy on their team tells me that I'm a faggot, so I setteam him about 8 times and then kick him. It was a regular kick; he could just rejoin =/
I don't see how I'm abusing power.. It was just a few setteams on one guy and then a boot, which wasn't even permanent. :P
FLAB:
U13 Warzone is a bit bugged, I don't know if it's packetloss on your side or not. Look for a fix though, it occasionally made clanwarring in there near impossible.

LazehBoi
December 3, 2004, 11:42 pm
...Who the hell wants ctf_death in a clan war?

I don't see why FliesLikeABrick would change the conversation to change our opinions on it, dragonfire, because he's in charge of his server, not us. He can do what he wants with it, really... my opinion, but eh.

Cookie.
December 3, 2004, 11:43 pm
dragonfire wins u13 loozes!

m00`
December 4, 2004, 12:08 am
quote:Then the third guy on their team tells me that I'm a faggot, so I setteam him about 8 times and then kick him. It was a regular kick; he could just rejoin =/

If thats not abusing powers then I dont know what is, its not your server and people are entitled to their opinion...

FliesLikeABrick
December 4, 2004, 12:59 am
WHAT THE F*CK dragonfire that converation is not moditied at all. Got it? I DIT NOT MOD THE CONVERSATION, YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME. He is doing that just to discredit me or something like that. you are such a low level piece of sh*t.... it takes quite a bit to annoy me online but you have managed to do it easier than anyone else.

here is my GAIM log. http://u13.net/com/2004-12-02.204818.html

yes i am FliesLikeABrick, sometimes referred to as FLAB, Flies, Brick etc. flab just happens to be.... flab

peemonkey
December 4, 2004, 1:50 am
yo prick(you forgot that one XD), could i mod in DF's place? people know me and are for the most part cool with me. and where am i gonna go? i cant walk :(

AerialAssault
December 4, 2004, 1:56 am
BMF
December 4, 2004, 2:27 am
Hitman why dont you like me?

DT
December 4, 2004, 2:41 am
very few people that you can trust with power these days...

FliesLikeABrick
December 4, 2004, 3:37 am
i admin anyone who uses that server since it is a server that i loan out to people.... my normal U13 server i am much more careful about, especially since the Death Tomb incident

.dragonfire
December 4, 2004, 3:42 am
You seem to cause a lot of "incidents."

What's the Death Tomb incident?

BMF
December 4, 2004, 3:56 am
dude how could you give an admin to DEATH TOMB

I mean of all the good people that play soldat, you find two noobs of the year - Dragonfire and Death Tomb (who is possibly mildly retarded). Brick, next time you want to appoint an admin, chek with me first. Because your judgement of character seems to be blurred.

FliesLikeABrick
December 4, 2004, 4:02 am
The Death Tomb incident

btw i know you guys arent morons and know that me linking to my gaim log proves nothing, so here is a screenshot of my next conversation with df

[IMAGE]

peemonkey
December 4, 2004, 4:17 am
just leave him alone, prick. cmon man....i can seriously admin...:(

EDIT: i call you prick instead of brick, not that you are a prick.

FliesLikeABrick
December 4, 2004, 4:52 am
k i'm done

TIR_Blade
December 4, 2004, 6:11 pm
u shouldn't be....he's obviously lying and deserves more then what happened to him....

btw Dragonfire's become a bitch lately :D Ty

.dragonfire
December 4, 2004, 8:37 pm
FLAB, you are [IMAGE]ing conceited >_>

Deleted User
December 4, 2004, 8:52 pm
Flies is conceited? Why? Because he pours countless hours into making sure his servers are top-of-the-line? Because he manages webspace for who-knows how many people, for free? Because he's devoted more time than most of us into making Soldat more than just a game, but something we can all enjoy? FliesLikeABrick is far from conceited, you dip[IMAGE], and he has a right to protect his work.

Obviously you don't see what's going on here. From my view, I see that he let you run his server, and that in itself is something you should be grateful for, no matter what. You handled your job poorly, .dragonfire. If the players wanted to change maps, let them vote for it, don't [IMAGE] everyone over and switch maps repeatedly because one person tells you to. That can be looked at as favoritism, and that costs Soldat players.

But all that is beside the point. You screwed up, and you won't admit it, and you even called his bluff, so he showed us all what happened. Now, Flies has said that he is done, and so you should be too. Just admit that you made a mistake, learn from it, and the next time you get to admin a server, DON'T [IMAGE] WITH THE REGULARS. Flies has the best servers out there because of all the work he and his crew puts into them.

He doesn't need someone like you [IMAGE] up and then coming back at us acting like Flies has a problem.

Teh Panda
December 4, 2004, 10:09 pm
Hurrah... :D Omg... i just like falled off from chair...

FliesLikeABrick
December 4, 2004, 11:51 pm
thanks Lapis.

Dragonfire, I just released 2893 lines of php code to the community because people wanted me to. So many of them have seen my site and server and liked what they saw. Call me conceited if you want, when it comes to my site and server I am, and that is how it is what it is. If you meant selfish, then you couldn't be farther from the truth. Every one of those lines is worth more to the community than you are.

BMF
December 5, 2004, 12:44 am
dragonfire needs to be banned, seriously

DT
December 5, 2004, 1:23 am
and fined

peemonkey
December 5, 2004, 1:26 am
and spanked

T.J.FoRd
December 5, 2004, 6:28 am
Dragonfire reminds me of n00bface

Messiah
December 5, 2004, 6:33 am
Hahahahahahhahahahahhah, LMFAO XD TJ. AHahaahahahahha

Sk33t2
December 5, 2004, 6:38 am
i so concur with TJ.. o_O

Kazuki
December 5, 2004, 7:47 am
Except, there's no one that can actually drive n00bface out of power.

n00bface
December 5, 2004, 7:52 am
tru dat.

that fuking sniper
December 5, 2004, 8:10 am
n00bface is exactly what his name suggests: a punkass n00b. I p00nz0rs j00, biznatch. My IQ just dropped 10 points.

Element_101
December 5, 2004, 10:13 am
Lol, Stop Picking On n00bface Because... Im Drawing A Blank...

FliesLikeABrick
December 5, 2004, 5:01 pm
lmao "My IQ just dropped 10 points"

Kazuki
December 5, 2004, 5:15 pm
/me uses the information in TFS' post to estimate Tai's IQ.

... -32. Legally dead.

Deleted User
December 5, 2004, 5:33 pm
Holy MUTHERFUXING [IMAGE], LMFAO @ dragonfire...

.dragonfire
December 5, 2004, 10:58 pm
^_^

peemonkey
December 5, 2004, 11:24 pm
poop ist pwnage.