December 3, 2004, 1:09 pm
Lovely...

SuperKill
December 3, 2004, 1:43 pm
oh its about ukraine presidential.
boy the things i've heard about the old president arent nice to hear :/

Tha Doggfather
December 3, 2004, 2:36 pm
Maybe you could elaborate your point of view, you know, with arguments and stuff...

SuperKill
December 3, 2004, 2:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Tha DoggfatherMaybe you could elaborate your point of view, you know, with arguments and stuff...

in short:
there's no need for arguements, he only needs to explain the situation. (its an obvious case of corruption).
basiclly, the previous president of ukraine was a total [IMAGE]head dictator. he did some nasty stuff and didnt allow any news group to publish anything that relates with him and his corrupted acts (there is a famous case in ukraine about that certin president sending his special force people to kidnap 3 news reporters, and then killing them).
anyway, the current presidential conflict was some candidate vs the old corrupted president's close friend.. and that corrupted president's friend won.
so now the resistance republics complained against the elections and said they were faked, and indeed they were. so there are nasty rebelions going on in ukraine now and the whole area is in a big mess.

Tha Doggfather
December 3, 2004, 2:58 pm
arguments as in reasons why he thinks Uschenko sucks...

Melba
December 3, 2004, 3:29 pm
sk aren't you mixing up the names here?
i thought Yanukovitch was the former KGB guy.
of course, a RUSSIAN would prefer him!

SuperKill
December 3, 2004, 4:28 pm
god i hope you're wrong :S

@dogg: if he's talking about the same people i'm talking about, then Uschenko must be the corrupted guy. so its like asking - "why do you think saddam hussain sucks?".

again, for my own sake i hope he was talking about the ukraine thing :/

Finik
December 3, 2004, 6:57 pm
«?Yanukovitch was the former KGB guy?of course, a RUSSIAN would prefer him?» ? it looks like a super patriotical movie «Rocky-4» (Silvester Stallone vs Ivan Grago =))... Guys, there is no cold war and other marazm?
I write «Uschenko sucks!» because i don't like him. He is ugly stupid.

SuperKill
December 3, 2004, 7:03 pm
nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

koil
December 3, 2004, 7:12 pm
rofl sktf

DT
December 3, 2004, 7:18 pm
is that place anywere near turkey? cuz if it is i need a earthquake device...

Droopy
December 3, 2004, 7:58 pm
wait... wait... yes! YES! I see it now! I see another nazi topic about politics!

Teh Panda
December 3, 2004, 8:38 pm
Yaay. Gogogo´s for nazi topic!

BMF
December 3, 2004, 9:59 pm
I dont know if Yanukovitch is former KGB scum, but I know that he spent time in prison on two separate occasions. The guy is a convicted criminal. I am ashamed that my fellow Russians are backing this scumbag. He is nothing but Putin's and Kuchma's dog. All Russia is doing is tryng to start a civil war in Ukraine. Ukraine is the only republic of the former Soviet Union that is trying to achieve a democracy. Kudos to Russians for trying to ruin that.

I believe that the Unkranian people will persevere. The United States already said that they do not acknowledge the results of the elections. Even the European nations who usually sit with thumbs up their asses came out and said the elections were rigged. I am so happy, because now Putin looks like a complete douche, since he congratulated Yanukovich even before the elections were over.

Ukranian people, stand your ground, my heart is with you. Freedom will overcome.

EDIT notice that the only person who made a thread about the matter is some Russian [IMAGE]bag. I feel sorry for my people. Finik, I suggest you pull your head out of your ass, and maybe read a book or two.

BMF
December 3, 2004, 10:03 pm
Again, if you make a post on this forum, explain your reasons. If you want to throw around some random ass statements, do it at home at your dinner table. Here we do not tolerate that. You say something, you back it the [IMAGE] up. Or dont say anything.

karmazon
December 3, 2004, 11:52 pm
Well the point is Ukraine is a Democratic country, and the revolution has begun.

BMF
December 4, 2004, 12:41 am
There is no revolution. People made their choice, and they made sure that their choice was respected. The judges made a verdict to throw out the results of the faltered election. Now there is going to be a second one. If the second is rigged too, well then, nobody knows what is going to happen.

karmazon
December 4, 2004, 1:27 am
Viva the orange revolution !

Jello
December 4, 2004, 5:21 am
No clue what you guys are talking about...
I stumbled into this thread thinking 'Yanukovitch' was an extreme misspelling of Yankovic.
As in Wierd Al. Yeahhh...

Soulsnipa
December 4, 2004, 6:41 am
lol thats who i thought too

Melba
December 4, 2004, 3:09 pm
well BMF, George W. Bush supports Yanukovitch in the election results...

BMF
December 4, 2004, 4:18 pm
All the intelligent people support Yanukovitch. Unless you want a convicted criminal running the country.

And I am not a Bush supporter, I am not sure why you are telling that to me.

Finik
December 4, 2004, 11:54 pm
BTF, you is a fùcking fool. you don't was in Ukraine or any former Soviet Union republic... you don't now, what are here.. push your books in your fat american ass
Jello, you must be ukrainian language teacher.

The Geologist
December 5, 2004, 12:01 am
quote:Originally posted by FinikBTF, you is a [IMAGE]ing jew. you don't was in Ukraine or any former Soviet Union republic... you don't no, what is here

Speaking of teachers, you might want to hire someone to help you with your writing skills. Your weak attempts at insulting BMF just make you look like even more of a moron. All these angry teenagers..so sad.

Finik
December 5, 2004, 12:15 am
The Geologist, you might want to hire someone to help you with your writing skills ? yeah? maybe you want speak russian or ukrainian or german or belorussian? im ready.
and i dont angry =) and you dont see my english teacher... her alias is a «Dwarf the Mutant» =)
sorry, BTF, but you dont right.

and here:[URL] you can see BTF's idol =)

BMF
December 5, 2004, 12:37 am
Yeah I had never been to the Soviet Union, or any other Soviet Republic. Except for the fact that I was born in the Soviet Union, and spent my life there. I moved to USA when I was 17. I bet you never spent time in Soviet Union, because judging from your level of intelligence, you were born after 1991.

Hell, I destroyed you in this argument. You have nothing to say to me, except to call me a JEW. I am ashamed that you and me are from the same country. That's what russian people do, when you argue with them. When they cant say anything else, they just call you a jew. Finik, you have proven yourself as a nationalistic asshole, good job.

Finik, ti mnogo pizdish, no mozgov u tebya net ni hera. Prochti paru knijek, a potom pogovorim.

Tha Doggfather
December 5, 2004, 12:38 am
haha pwned...

BMF
December 5, 2004, 12:41 am
And that picture you posted is a little old. Yushenko looks much different now. Because not so long ago some KGB dogs tried to poison him. Now his face is paralyzed. But he did not break down and stop, and he will push to the victory.

What kind of person are you supporting Finik? Some scumbag who tried to poison his opponent to win the election? And why?? Because you are Russian, and you want to do anything to contradict USA.

Russian foreign policy in a nutshell - look what USA does, and do the opposite. Sorry Finik, Russia is not a super power anymore. And you need to get that out of your system. Russia is a nation of anti-semitic alcoholics. Hell, you are an anti-semite yourself.
Russians need to pull their heads out of their asses, and see what is going on in THEIR country. Instead they go and start civil wars in the adjacent countries like Ukraine.

Finik
December 5, 2004, 11:57 am
suka, chtob tebya bogdan v zhopu dral... ya rodilsya do 1991! kak mozhno roditsya v rossii i byt' protiv nee? loh, ty k tomu zhe esche i krysa.. za takie veshi na zone tabya by srazu petuhom sdelali (ili uzhe?)! pravilno delaesh, pidar, chto delaesh vid, chto ne otnosishsya k russkim.. ty gnida, i k tomu zhe polniy idiot, esli verish tomu, o chem tebe govoryat na amerinkanskom tv i chitaesh polsko-amerikanskie patrioticheskie knizhonki.. kgb esli ty ne znaesh raspalsya vmeste s sovetskim soyuzom. kak mozhno byt takim tupym, ya porazhayus.. roditsya v sssr i verit, chto rossia hochet zahvatit mir i v prochie bredni.. ty sosesh!

ty govorish chto russkie dolzhny odumat'sya i zanyatsya demokratiey? mozhet byt, poslat svoi voyska v pomosh velikoy amerike v irak?
ty pridurok, rossia, kgb, america v storone ot togo, chto proishodit u hohlov. yanokovicha vyrbrala vostochnaya ukraina a uschenko ? zapadnaya. mozhet byt kto-to iz oppozizii uschenko hotel ego otravit', no prichem tut kgb? ty idiot.. k tomu zhe samostoyatel'no uschenko nichego ne mozhet.. on nichego ne delaet, za nego vystupaet i rukovodit oppoziziey yulya timoshenko.

a tak, mne voobsche-to pohuy kto pobedit na vyborah v ukraine.. hot' Bush, hot' Kim Chen Ir..

Aquarius
December 5, 2004, 12:20 pm
It is english forum, Finik. If you want to speak russian with BMF, send him private message.

BTW... Yanukovitch sucks! :>

Finik
December 5, 2004, 12:49 pm
i dont want talk with BMF..
yes, yanukovich suck too =).

SuperKill
December 5, 2004, 12:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by FinikBTF, you is a fùcking jew. you don't was in Ukraine or any former Soviet Union republic... you don't now, what are here.. push your books in your fat american ass

men you is an stupid veri mach shat up ok???¿¿ >:((((((((

no really, you cant complain at geologist cause english is an international language, russian belarussian bla bla~ are not.
and last time i checked T wasnt looking like M.

spierdalaj.

Finik
December 5, 2004, 1:26 pm
sliha, Superkill

ok, sorry, men.. i'm was not right.. but.. but, BMF too.

SuperKill
December 5, 2004, 1:35 pm
hehe sliha xD
anyway, that's your fight and i wont try to get in the middle o.O but try not to be a racist.

Finik
December 5, 2004, 2:41 pm
ok. i'll be try.

BManx2000
December 5, 2004, 3:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMFAnd I am not a Bush supporter, I am not sure why you are telling that to me.

Mmyes...
And I quote:
"BUSH WON!! FOUR MORE YEARS!"
"Bush won, thank god."
"Our president is not some half-assed phony, but a decisive man who has shown his commitment to the people."
I could post more, but you get the point. Not to turn this into a bush thread, but I'm interested in why you changed your opinion.

BMF
December 5, 2004, 4:08 pm
EDIT Screw this, I am not going to argue with this half-wit. He hasn't given me a single decent argument, except calling me a gay dirty jew. Finik, come back when you can actually defend your views.

SuperKill, don't worry, he is not racist, he is just an anti-semite. Does that make you feel better?

BMANX200 I never supported Bush for president, but I was damn happy that he won. Does that make any sense? I am a libertarian myself.

Melba
December 9, 2004, 6:06 pm
[IMAGE]
<---After
Before

the picture on the left was taken the 4th of juli 2004 (this year)

the picture on the right was taken 1th of november, ALSO 2004..!!

the theory is that he has been poisoned, and he also claims so himself.

EDIT: Now tell me why he's ugly Finik?

Jello
December 10, 2004, 3:44 am
quote:Jello, you must be ukrainian language teacher.
Was that supposed to be an insult? Seriusly, I can't tell....