( search forums )
Vote Kickers Called Out
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Beren
December 4, 2004, 1:58 am
I think when the little yes or no vote option appears at the bottom left of your screen, you should be able to see who originated it, so that you can decide kick those really really annoying people who never stop trying to kick other people.

Vijchtidoodah
December 4, 2004, 2:06 am
YES!

DT
December 4, 2004, 2:13 am
Suggested... next time search for it and your answer will come and you won't need to post...

_Mancer_
December 4, 2004, 2:42 am
Suggested 14 times methinks XD

Beren
December 4, 2004, 3:32 am
I was afraid it might've been...I've failed...I have lost my honor. But anyway, I whole-heartedly agree with those who have suggested it before me, and I think it a very important improvement. Anyway, I guess this thread is over.

DT
December 4, 2004, 3:40 am
or this could beome a "agree" thread...
i really think that should be thier... i mean i could just keep vote kicking someguy and they would never know it was me...

Michal
December 4, 2004, 3:46 am
Should be implemented :)

Jello
December 4, 2004, 6:23 am
Mos Def. This would be pretty good.
Damn vote kick abusers...

Marine
December 4, 2004, 6:25 am
Definitely. It could say something like "(Username) wishes to kick (Username)" or something similar.

BMF
December 4, 2004, 4:09 pm
YES I AGREE

Deleted User
December 4, 2004, 5:19 pm
This might end up leading to stupid noob fights against one another. "Hey! You tried to kick me! I'm a gonna kick you!" and back and forth and back and forth. That might be more annoying than just one idiot spamming the vote-kick.

Marine
December 4, 2004, 5:36 pm
Maybe an setting so you can only vote to kick one person every 3 minutes or so? That'd also be nice for dolts who keep spamming the game with the kick message.

NavySeal
December 4, 2004, 8:29 pm
I get really anyoing that one person keep doing that for 3 games all the time or we could do something that if one person vote more than 5 times he get kicked or banned

Melba
December 4, 2004, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Suggested 14 times methinks XD

this hasn't been suggested enough times yet.
on some 32 pub servers there are always some guy vote kicking for no reason.
few days ago i joined a server, said hello "kick Melba yes f11 no f12"
i mean: ...
of course most of the ppl vote no, so it has no effect. but these vote kickers don't give up. they click the vote kick button multiple times, and it's always there blocking parts of the screen.

IMPLENT!