( search forums )
Interface Maker Improvement <- Michal look here
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
m00`
December 5, 2004, 1:07 am
Well there is no InterFace Maker improvement board so I posted here.

Anyho, what I want is for u to be able to change the text size of the ammo text and the other text thigns like the hp text and jetpakc txt, simply because it'd look a lot betetr in this mod if the ammo text was smaller:

[IMAGE]

Michal
December 5, 2004, 1:15 am
Good Idea :D
I would also like to change the font, and change text colors.

peemonkey
December 5, 2004, 1:18 am
changing font, color and size would indeed help quite a bit...but what if we want a custom font? i have no clue how to make one :/

EDIT: when something like this happens, it's better to just edit your post, and put an aroow pointing down, like thus:
\/

Michal
December 5, 2004, 1:38 am
There are a some programs to make custom fonts, I can only think of Fontographer right now but I'm sure there are more...

DT
December 5, 2004, 6:13 am
the reqular one is good enough for me...

IDF-RIPsta
December 5, 2004, 9:55 am
I'm sorry, I don't like your suggested in-game interface.

m00`
December 5, 2004, 10:06 am
What are u talking about you tard, all im saying is for the txt to be able to change the size so it can fit different interfaces.

And DT its not about you, its about people that actually make interfaces and want to make them look good.

IDF-RIPsta
December 5, 2004, 7:28 pm
I really don't care about the text size, but if you think it's important for mod-making, my fellow Australian tard, then why not.

papasurf31
December 5, 2004, 10:08 pm
For the numbers, I think it should be based on a bitmap file that lists the numbers from 1-0 so that the numbers can be changed by simply altreing their appearance in the bitmap file. This can create some really cool looking fonts.

Teh Panda
December 5, 2004, 10:13 pm
As Papa said... Im just now making a interface and font sizeing(???) would help a lot.

NuZZ
December 6, 2004, 8:32 am
Seriously who cares? I really couldnt give a crap bout fonts and all that, Ide rather just make the whole thing graphics

m00`
December 6, 2004, 8:42 am
Nuzz just because you dont give a crap, doesnt mean this shouldnt be in the soldat interface maker, this improvement would change a lot of interfaces and make them look different and it would make interfaces unique.

Will
December 6, 2004, 8:57 am
i cant read the text on that screeny, lol

m00`
December 6, 2004, 8:59 am
ARGGGGG its not about that text!! ITS about the ammo text!!! YOU SEE that ammo txt with the number 12 I want that to be able to get a smaller size so it fits my interface any many other peopels interfaces that want to change the size/colour. imagine the possibilities!

Teh Panda
December 6, 2004, 9:57 am
Tough aye m00`? ;) And that's must be in the interface folder in numbers 1 to 0 so it would non - registered ppl could use it too. (Damnation ;>)

Deleted User
December 6, 2004, 5:00 pm
Good idea!
That would be cool

Subslider
December 6, 2004, 8:05 pm
im for it.. i came across this problem a while ago but i didnt bother to post bout it..

all those bars.. need more variety.. ^^

Will
December 8, 2004, 1:56 pm
yeah, instead of numbers for the ammo it would be cool to have little bullets or just make the text AMMO dissapear as you shoot.