( search forums )
Petition
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Melba
December 6, 2004, 3:23 pm

My dear forumers, we have for a long time been victims for Element_101's posting methods. His cunning posting [IMAGE]s with our heads, and slowly, but very certainly we are all going mad and starting to Capitalize Words. OH, GOD DAMNIT!!

This madness has got to end! i can feel it, im more stressing when i read a topic where he has posted. My posts get more bitchy after i have read Element_101's posts. My words suddenly appear as curses and bad words.
And we don't want me swearing around in the forums, now do we?

i hereby declare this topic to be a petition whether or not to ban Element_101 for a weeks period.

Thank you for you time

Signatures so far:

--------------------------
Melba
Ville Mk.2
Denacke
Shyo
n00bface
SuperKill
Alamo
STEELIX
Kazuki
Cookie.
Swazo
Hitman
Chakra
Elephant_Hunter
bucky_brad
peemonkey
Jello
Jaz
grand_diablo

Deleted User
December 6, 2004, 3:32 pm
I sign. Yay.

DT
December 6, 2004, 3:42 pm
someone has a weak mind... good for the harvest...

Denacke
December 6, 2004, 4:33 pm
I agray! It's so bloody annoying, I think we should ban him permanently without warning :O yes yes destrooooy kill kill REDRUM

Hektik Sniper
December 6, 2004, 5:11 pm
Unfortunatly, the internet is not a democracy so those sort of things have no weight at all ;o

DeMonIc
December 6, 2004, 5:59 pm
Just let's send him a lot of PM-s asking him to stop.

Shyo
December 6, 2004, 6:11 pm
*signs*

n00bface
December 6, 2004, 6:12 pm
i sign, its annoYING!!!

SuperKill
December 6, 2004, 6:25 pm
[IMAGE]

peemonkey
December 6, 2004, 6:29 pm
dude.

SuperKill
December 6, 2004, 6:53 pm
hell yea

Alamo
December 6, 2004, 6:58 pm
I sign for the capitalizing... I'm not sure about the content though.

SuperKill
December 6, 2004, 7:22 pm
[edited] hahaha i just saw your edit.
whatever i signed ;P (partialy, not for a ban tho.. just a request+warning or something)

LumpyFerret
December 6, 2004, 8:22 pm
first him..

then the next person who is annoying..

wait a second..

OMG superkill your avatar..

MY EYES!

frogboy
December 6, 2004, 9:06 pm
I Also Sign.

SuperKill
December 6, 2004, 9:10 pm
But Honestly, I Dont Understand What's Melba's Problem..

STEELIX
December 6, 2004, 9:14 pm
*signs*

my god superkill... that's one sick mind you've got there...

N1nj@
December 6, 2004, 9:31 pm
why are you guys banning cause he writes like This All The Time. It's annoying, so what? Live with it, and it's not even that hard to read anyway.

n00bface
December 6, 2004, 9:53 pm
Maybe not for you, but I'm guessing that's because you're used to writing with "annoying grammar". When I read it, I end up pausing after every word, because my mind thinks it's the beginning of a sentence. It takes me about 20 minutes to read a small paragraph he writes. I suppose he thinks it's grammatically correct to capitalize the beginning of every word. It seems like an aussie thing too, I wonder what those aussies are teaching their children...

Michal
December 6, 2004, 9:55 pm
I Usually Don't Even Notice When He Types Like This Until Someone Points It Out ;)

Kazuki
December 6, 2004, 10:06 pm
It drives me fekking crazy! I like posts like Ninja's and n00bface's. They're so nice and organized... and stuff. I don't like posts like:

quote:Originally posted by LumpyFerretfirst him..

then the next person who is annoying..

wait a second..

OMG superkill your avatar..

MY EYES!

Hmm, he must've picked that habit up when he couldn't think of what to write on in-class essays.

But even those aren't nearly as bad as Element's posts.

... oh by the way .... look ....

im using lots of dots...

and absolutely no grammar

look at meh quote!

Anyway, I would sign, but I don't wanna get ink on my monitor. (That means that yes, I do sign.)

SuperKill
December 6, 2004, 10:25 pm
OH AND I FIND IT FUNNY THAT THE THREAD ABOVE THIS ONE IS WRITTEN IN THE WAY YOU ALL HATE.
OH AND BY THE WAY I'M STARTING A NEW TREND OF CAPS LOCK AND STUFF.

LumpyFerret
December 7, 2004, 1:21 am
But I was trying SO hard to be liked!

?
December 7, 2004, 1:45 am
wait element is still around? dang...

Cookie.
December 7, 2004, 1:54 am
signed superkill best avatar ever ^_^

Deleted User
December 7, 2004, 2:01 am
*shudders* My retinas feel like they're dissolving. I'm not sure what it's from though. Is it SK's avatar, or is it Element's posting? Gah! I sign anyways..

N1nj@
December 7, 2004, 3:10 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceMaybe not for you, but I'm guessing that's because you're used to writing with "annoying grammar". When I read it, I end up pausing after every word, because my mind thinks it's the beginning of a sentence. It takes me about 20 minutes to read a small paragraph he writes. I suppose he thinks it's grammatically correct to capitalize the beginning of every word. It seems like an aussie thing too, I wonder what those aussies are teaching their children...
Why does grammar matters, as long as it is readable and understandable, then I don't see what's the problem. I mean, this ain't a essay writing or anything. Just chat.

n00bface
December 7, 2004, 3:25 am
quote:as long as it is readable and understandable
It's not readable; I said it takes me 20 seconds to read two consecutive words because I was educated in a way that makes it hard for me to process what he is saying fast. When I see words capitalized simultaneously, it tricks me into thinking it's the beginning of a sentence, or a personal noun, so my mind reads it differently. Very annoying.

karmazon
December 7, 2004, 3:37 am
Peace And Love

paramud
December 7, 2004, 3:43 am
i say nay. i agree with that one guy, its annoying, so what? who shives a get?

Hitman
December 7, 2004, 10:15 am
Ninj@, it's not up to you to determine whether or not it's annoying for n00bface. He say's it annoys him, end of story. Why the [IMAGE] do you people always have to argue about everything?

Anyways, I sign this petition too, I find it [IMAGE]ing annoying and if he doesn't stop I hope he dies.

Chakra
December 7, 2004, 10:51 am
he needs to be slapped upside for his stupid grammar.

Kazuki
December 7, 2004, 1:24 pm
lol... Isn't anyone curious though? Why did he start typing that way? He didn't type that way before... =\

Elephant_Hunter
December 7, 2004, 2:04 pm
I'm signing it. Bad grammer really pisses me off, but capital letters at the beginning of every word is hell to read.

DT
December 7, 2004, 3:40 pm
No Its Not Your Just Crazy
bah wo cares becuse i don't you shouldn't to Mr.panzinizer

DeMonIc
December 7, 2004, 4:47 pm
Is he as annoying as Demonic poster OS-2004?

bucky_brad
December 7, 2004, 5:12 pm
i sign

Melba
December 7, 2004, 5:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcIs he as annoying as Demonic poster OS-2004?

Not even close :P

DeMonIc
December 7, 2004, 5:42 pm
In that case..pwnt ;)

N1nj@
December 7, 2004, 9:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanNinj@, it's not up to you to determine whether or not it's annoying for n00bface. He say's it annoys him, end of story. Why the [IMAGE] do you people always have to argue about everything?

Anyways, I sign this petition too, I find it [IMAGE]ing annoying and if he doesn't stop I hope he dies.
I know it is not up to me to determine whether he finds it annoying or not. I just state my own opinion, and whether that will change his mind or not, that's none of my business. Plus, I wasn't even arguing with him, if having a conversation like that is a type of arguing, I don't know what's wrong with your mind then.

?
December 7, 2004, 10:52 pm
...*tumbleweed*...

peemonkey
December 7, 2004, 11:12 pm
i sign annoymusly....oh wait :/

peemonkey
December 7, 2004, 11:14 pm
yo SK, in yer sig, is it supposed to say: "...well, in face, that..."?

BManx2000
December 8, 2004, 1:02 am
quote:Originally posted by DTbah wo cares becuse i don't you shouldn't to Mr.panzinizer

I smell a new 1337 DT signature up for grabs! Too bad there's no room in my sig for it...

SuperKill
December 8, 2004, 1:08 am
MINE!

Jello
December 8, 2004, 2:54 am
Ahhhhhhhahaha these DT sigs are getting out of hand...
And I sign also. Plus I just wanna know WHY? WHY does he do it? I have a friend who does this too and it's a total mystery to me. Perhaps they think it looks cool. But wouldn't it be a real pain in the ass to hit shift at the beginning of every word? Is it worth the trouble?! What is going on here?!??!

Deleted User
December 8, 2004, 3:36 am
Perhaps he has an orgasm every time he starts to type a word. Then he gets all excited and hits the shift key..That's my theory...

*twitches while watching SK's avatar*

peemonkey
December 8, 2004, 4:23 am
I donT geT whY hE typeS likE thaT. thiS waY iS mucH betteR.

Jaz
December 8, 2004, 4:34 pm
/me signs

grand_diablo
December 8, 2004, 4:39 pm
*signs*

Alamo
December 8, 2004, 4:49 pm
yeah alternate caps :)) but don't bitch about the grammar... not everyone is good in english grammer (for example me!). we should disable all caps and use full stops for the end of a sentence so there's no arguing. but now everyone will start bitching about the unreadability of the posts... aagh complicated :) maybe put an english test in the register form so only people who are capable of writing english get in ;)
i myself often use a lot of caps because in german you capitalize the beginning of a sentence and every noun. but most of the time i see it before posting it.

Jello
December 9, 2004, 2:50 am
An english test...hellarius. I can think of at least 3 people that wouldn't pass it here.
By the way, I sign.

Melba
December 9, 2004, 5:50 pm
noted from before Jello ;)